Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find character adress (Manual)

Discussion on How to find character adress (Manual) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up How to find character adress (Manual)

Hi all , im here wanna show how to find character adress , for example its work on Evan lim else path , and his Bot is so cool , i kinda like it =) , ok down here i show the Tutorial :-

1)Download cheat engine . (Just google it)
2)Open it , open proccess list (Up and left corner just like monitor) .
3)Choose conquer.exe .
4)Find value type and pick text .
5)Type your character name up there , and click "First Scan" .
6)Then u can see many adress beside there .
7)Remember to pick the top one , example 005DA3B0 , then change it too 0x5DA3B0 .

If its work , please click Thanks button down here .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/13/2008, 18:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
This sure aint bot nor macro, did I approve it here?

#Moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to find autopill adress ????
11/17/2009 - 12Sky2 - 12 Replies
:) can anybody help me to find autopill adress plz ???coz i was using strikers autopiller but no good anymore and when i try download new some bull crap so i was wondering how to find that stuff so i could try do it on my self i know how to find healf and mana but idk how to find autopill adres so help me plz better in privet messages XD less woryes
How to find Cooldown adress?
05/25/2009 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies
Pls how can I find no cooldown adress,because magic adresses doesnt work for me.. BTW i play cabal elite
i wanna know how to find the corresponding adress in ce
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i would like to know how to find teh coresponding addresses in uce since most of the address change from version to another, i also happen to have a proplem with non-aggro hack as the ranged monsters still hit me, alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 00528900: <-------thus address for ext server jmp newmem nop
find out adress for vac with CE hacking
02/28/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
guys, i read that http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/198818-vac-uce-address.html he said wut he means???? you must edit the adress from the 4th or 5th line, but i dont know how to find it out
i need help find the right adress
12/21/2007 - Eudemons Online - 17 Replies
hello can anyone help me i found the adress for edp and i change it to 100000 and i get this look http://www2.0zz0.com/2007/11/16/11/93696279.jpg but i cant buy anything =/ help plz