Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot patcher not patching when using proxy

Discussion on Mbot patcher not patching when using proxy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Mbot patcher not patching when using proxy

Hello guys i play pioneer sro and recently installed Hotspot shield proxy. The problem is, when the proxy is activated, the mbot patcher v3.1 starts patching and gets stuck in "awaiting confimation" forever. Only fix is turning off the proxy, patch, open sro and get the proxy going again. Only problem is that with this all my chars get DC everytime i have to login one. Does anyone know why might this be happening?

Thanks in advance
Old 10/16/2015, 11:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,371
Stop trying to cheat at my friends server :3
Old 10/16/2015, 19:21   #3

elite*gold: 20
Its actually not cheating because i play in the same house as my brother so the ip limit should be 6 instead of 3, but as it is the same router, the external IP is the same. I was advised by the GM to do it
Old 10/16/2015, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
Stop trying to cheat at my friends server :3
Then tell him to get a proper HWID limit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ or apply yours @ his server xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Service/Verkauf]Patcher mit Diff-Patching-System
07/21/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
Heyho, In diesem Thema stelle ich euch meinen Patcher vor, den ihr bei mir erwerben könnt. Bis jetzt ist er nur in der Metin2-Szene rumgekommen, aber er lässt sich auf jedes beliebig andere Spiel anpassen. Die derzeitige Major Version beträgt zurzeit 3.
[Selling] Patcher (md5 checksum, diff patching)
06/15/2013 - Coders Trading - 12 Replies
EN: Features: Selfupdate Verifying via md5 hash Updating of files Using diff-patches for updates (saves traffic which results in less time spent for updating) Deletion of files and folders Automatic generation of new versions
[Selling] Patcher mit Diff-Patching-System
04/11/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho, In diesem Thema stelle ich euch meinen Patcher vor, den ihr bei mir erwerben könnt. Bis jetzt ist er nur in der Metin2-Szene rumgekommen, aber er lässt sich auf jedes beliebig andere Spiel anpassen. Die derzeitige Major Version beträgt zurzeit 3.
[New Discovery] Patching your GC Client w/o using Auto Patcher & Manual Patch
01/30/2013 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
I don't know if most of you knows this already but for those who don't know it yet please read carefully Have you been experiencing this "patch stuck?" in which while you're patching u stuck on a certain files. You tried downloading the Manual Patch but since each manual patch's size is ranging from 250mb up in size, and you experience this failed downloads? Here's a good solution. I research about the Auto Patcher and traced the location where it downloads files. We know that it came...
why is my NAGC patcher is too slow in patching
08/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
... later its 69% but when i got DC its 3% again huhu plss pass me some S3 files