Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loading Interface [Start Loading]

Discussion on Loading Interface [Start Loading] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Loading Interface [Start Loading]

Hey.. I need some help. So I decided to ask the experts from ElitePvPers , because I know they can resolve my rookie problem.

So , I did some Loading Interfaces for Start_Loading_0* , i edited it.. i converted it from DDS/BMP/PNG to DDJ , imported it to media.pk2 , but after I press start to enter in client , it's a white window screen.. What can I do?..

[Notice] I'll give here a link , maybe someone can fix my files please.
[Link]

Please , I hope somebody will help me.

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks you so much for reading my thread. Have a nice day
Old 08/27/2018, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Where screen Shot
Old 08/27/2018, 18:09   #3

elite*gold: 100
Check the size of your picture, also the type.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sprite & Loading bar & Interface
09/19/2018 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 46 Replies
Ich hatte langeweile und habe das hier gemacht= Screenshots in version 1.0.0 http://i.epvpimg.com/p8k2b.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/lAsog.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/whunf.jpg
D3 hellbuddy didnt start ... Error loading Profile , will donate for help
12/10/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies
ENG: Error Loading Profile : supplement is not correct and cannot be deleted. GER: Error Loading Profile : Zeichenabstände sind ungültig und können nicht entfernt werden. If someone can help me to fix this problem i will pay some Money ;) (paypal) its the Hellbuddy bot from d3quest.org cant find someone who have the same problem
[VSro]Start Button and not loading on port
01/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey elitepvpers, we have some problem with the VSro files. Since we use the patch 4.0 we have a Problem with the Start Button. Sometime the Start Button won't work. You have to wait a litte bit but often you have to close the client and try it again. The second problem is if we try to port from the first server to the second server (Alexandria is working on the second Server). It stuck on the loading screen and you have to close your client. If you start the game again you were ported to...
Combat Arms Eu Debug Start , Crasht nach Loading
03/01/2011 - Combat Arms - 13 Replies
Hallo liebe Leute ich habe hier ein Video das vllt mein Problem näher beschreibt ! Also wenn ich Combat Arms Eu starte dan passiert : siehe video und ich lande beim Desktop . Was ich schon gemacht habe : Neu Downloaden Als Admin immer aber auch ohne ! Virusscan neu installieren alles mögliche