Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Filemanager error

Discussion on Filemanager error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Filemanager error

i re downloaded game and extracted it more than 10 times restarted my lap and made new windows and still same problem

thanks guys solved it if anyone got this problem add me i can help u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Filemanager.dll help
02/27/2016 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello i have a problem with a swsro. Downloaded swsro and it Says Couldn't find FileManager.Dll Now silkroad Launcher is Closing. Did anyone know?? please help here is Screenshot http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4683/filemanag ererror.png
error couldn't find filemanager.dll
03/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i have same problem with cuple of private servers ... when i get in the launcher he is writing to me this error couldn't find filemanager.dll i really want to play but i cant. please help my someone ...
error couldn't find filemanager.dll
03/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i have same problem with cuple of private servers ... when i get in the launcher
Filemanager.dll Error .. Notice : I Already Have It
07/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Guys .. Im playing PlaySro Zeus or trying 2 :) i downloaded the full client but when i open launcher i get couldnt find filemanager.dll error .. i already have filemanager in system32 and in the game folder but still .. also had a pvp server that i used 2 play a month ago , now i tried 2 it and i get the same filemanager error :S i tried everything but cant find a solution , please help me if you can ^^ Notice : im using windows 7 and the pvp game used 2 work before .. Thanks.
FileManager.dll
09/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any one upload this file coz i need to open 2 accounts on mysro :S