Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST--> Game client of this database

Discussion on REQUEST--> Game client of this database within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST--> Game client of this database

Hello All,

I'd like to request the game client of this database.

[ReUploaded] Database 120 Cap and Skill + Jupiter Map - Running SQL Server 2005

The Ksro downloadlink is down so if someone could that polite?

Thank you very much in advance=)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] original gameplay client&database
07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc). do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009. also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
[Request] Please can someone upload Game.exe and a Database that comply with eachothe
05/16/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
i was told that game.exe and the database have to be the same version i think that is my problem i have episode 5 database installed but the game.exe wont work and idk what the problem is but if anyone could be so kind as to upload a episode 5 database and episode 5 client or game.exe or whatever it is i need episode 4 is fine too
[Request]Shaiya EP5.3 client + game.exe IP
04/06/2012 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Got it allready
[REQUEST]RockEO CLIENT And Database
11/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Im Requesting For RockEO Client and its Database Links Hope some people will share ;)
[REQUEST]/[RELEASE] Database Game.exe Editing
07/30/2011 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
First off want to point out the rules Do you need Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else? Take a look here Ok So this is not a Question it is a Request. Also for This I won't post a question or other non-releases in this forum.