Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot keeps dcing me

Discussion on Mbot keeps dcing me within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot keeps dcing me

Hello!
I recently started to use mbot on the olsta server..
ever since I started to use it, I keep getting dc from the server..
I have downloaded the client with the media,data etc renamed so the bot works good.. the only thing is that after a few minutes/seconds I get dc and in the log tab the bot says - going clientless..
Please help me solve this..
Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! I Keep DCing!
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Everytime my Pet(Snowman) picks up items I DC.. why?
how to get rid of dcing problem
02/26/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
for all the people who cant seem to get rid of the dc problem no matter what u do this might be able to help you out. what i did was completly uninstalled the game and removed everything related to 2moons. you will need to right click start>explore> c drive>prog files>delete the acclaim folder. in ur start menu. click start>programs/accessories(where all ur files show up) and del the acclaim folder. after all is deleted click start and find ur command prompt aka run and type regedit...
For ur dcing problems
11/28/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello everyone First of all I take no credit for this since this is Nebular and InstantDeath projects.. So what I did was taking Nebular's ReXIGNation and adding it with the xsg.xem that InstantDeath posted with the no-xign and it works like a charm. Put the xsg.xem in the xign folder, and download Nebular's ReXINation 1.51 Hope that helped u. Enjoy ^.^
DCing in Cruns
10/21/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
I am completely comfused on this one. All the hacks work fine and dandy when im on a normal map, but when i enter to do a Crun, within 1min (so i can just finish killing the lever monsters, sometimes almost kill all the zombs) i DC. I dont know why. I have vac, non-agro, wallhack, skill etc on. And i dont go through the blue tele so im pretty sure it's not vac. Any ideas? Because im clueless. Side note: it used to work before, i dont know when, but i used to do Cruns like crazy but...
Stop Dcing
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is there a prog for stop disconnecting. If i use my router i dc frequently. or a prog that relog for when iam afk while iam mining...