Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For ur dcing problems

Discussion on For ur dcing problems within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For ur dcing problems

Hello everyone

First of all I take no credit for this since this is Nebular and InstantDeath projects..

So what I did was taking Nebular's ReXIGNation and adding it with the xsg.xem that InstantDeath posted with the no-xign and it works like a charm.
Put the xsg.xem in the xign folder, and download Nebular's ReXINation 1.51
Hope that helped u.

Enjoy ^.^
Attached Files
File Type: rar xsg.rar (131.7 KB, 129 views)
Old 11/28/2009, 08:24   #2

Not worth to try it because nebulars 1.51 works like a charm for many ppl.
some of them have dc problems, but that's because of high lvl maps how it seems
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2009, 12:38   #3

still disconnecting
Old 11/28/2009, 15:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I can't see how this would help it. I modified the xsg.xem so that it assumes that everyone are running win7. XignCode didn't have support for win7 back then but if you use ReXIGNation, the file doesn't even get loaded (most likely).
Old 11/28/2009, 15:38   #5

this doesn't work for killing mobs on higher maps than u are...
Old 11/28/2009, 20:33   #6

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! I Keep DCing!
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Everytime my Pet(Snowman) picks up items I DC.. why?
game dcing me
12/15/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/339260-release-rexignation-a nti-xigncode-crc-bypass.html im using it hack im creating hack and when im logining game im walking and game kicking me please help me ty very much
why is my non-dc speedhack dcing?
02/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
okay im with patch 5098, everything updated, nothing screwed up. downloaded uco's multihack for patch 5098. he claims that his speedhacking is non-dc. but everytime i use it i dc. and im not one of those people that does like 1 billion clicks in a second and goes crazy with it. even if i do like 1 click every second or every 2 seconds, it stills dces. i was lvlin my warrior at bulls, making sure not to do too many clicks too quick, making sure i hit a monster every couple clicks, not...
Dcing from mysro
12/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i keep getting dced from my sro and i think the cause of that is the autopotter cause im not losing connection. i got the autopotter from ecsro.net because the sibibots autopot thing doesnt work for me. is there another autopotter that DOESNT dc? and is good? or what should i make sibibots settings to use medium hp and mp pots?
A DCing Program
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello epvpers =D I was wondering if there is a program curently out that disconnects on bluename players or by the players' names like the DCing feature that was on Cotobo. I tried Cotopia's dc on bluename feature but it's not working too great because it only works on one Conquer window. So if anyone knows how to make the DCing feature on SV to work or know/have a program that can do such task please post here or PM me please. Thanks in advance