Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lan pc's cannot connect to vsro

Discussion on Lan pc's cannot connect to vsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lan pc's cannot connect to vsro

i have a vsro servers and its work on wan ip, but same LAN computers cannot connect to server if i change at media game ip adress to lan ip adress "192.162..... vs.." silkroad is open but do not logins charecter.
Any one can help me about it ?

nobody know this ?
Old 11/22/2012, 16:50   #2

same problem here anybody can help?
Old 11/22/2012, 20:36   #3

Maybe you should try using Hamachi. Works fine for me on my testserver.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vSRO Files - Can't connect Account DB..
11/22/2019 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello.. I got this problem and can't fix it ;/ I tried Grant everything, change language to English, but nothing works.. Im sure ODBC, mysql and ini's are 100% correct.. Database ASUSTEK\SQLEXPRESS, ip, cert is fine.. But i still get this error..
[vSro] Server online, canīt connect
02/05/2015 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey community!! I installed the vsro server with the tutorials(video and text) from this forum and now i got it working (nearly). All proecesses started and also started services via SMC and all circles are green. now i took the bloody silkroad client(1.188) patched ip and type.txt. I tried from another computer in network to connect via this client(and pk2). The launcher sais that server is online but when i click start the sro_client appears but closes and the is this weird...
[Vsro] How to connect files on 2 pcs!
04/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey E*PVP! I want to know how to connect files together on 2 pcs ~~ Thanks =]
help in vsro files globalserver cannot connect to db
10/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
help in vsro files globalserver cannot connect to db my server.cfg Common { debug_option_debugger_present{ DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX_OKCANCEL, DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_ADVANCE_BREAK, DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_CANCEL_EXIT } debug_option_stand_alone{
help in vsro files globalserver cannot connect to db
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
sro files globalserver cannot connect to db my srGlobalService count=1 operation_type=22 name=SRO_Vietnam_TestLocal query=DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=VSRO-PC\SQLEXPRESS;DSN=SRO_VT_ACCOU NT;UID=sa;PWD=1234;DATABASE=SRO_VT_ACCOUNT global_manager_node_id=697