Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[vSro] Server online, canīt connect

Discussion on [vSro] Server online, canīt connect within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[vSro] need Help: Server online, canīt connect

hey community!!
I installed the vsro server with the tutorials(video and text) from this forum and now i got it working (nearly). All proecesses started and also started services via SMC and all circles are green. now i took the ****** silkroad client(1.188) patched ip and type.txt. I tried from another computer in network to connect via this client(and pk2). The launcher sais that server is online but when i click start the sro_client appears but closes and the is this weird error:
So i canīt open the client.
Thanks for help!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2011, 18:43   #2

bump#
Old 11/09/2011, 06:30   #3

Man upto now im having the same problem for platin online i can play fine on my laptop but i tried doing my other pc and i have that same error i hope someone helps
Old 11/09/2011, 06:56   #4

change the port from 15779 to any other port.
Old 11/10/2011, 00:44   #5

how to change it ?
Old 02/05/2015, 02:25   #6

any1 know how can put online my server