Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about all the pservers~!

Discussion on Question about all the pservers~! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about all the pservers~!

Hi guys, can anyone tell me 3 most popular pservers? thanks!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about CE with PServers
03/21/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
I have Xtrap banish but I still can't use CE to hack at IPlayUnlimited Cabal. What else do I need?
A question about pservers
01/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello,i tried to make a no-ip metin pserver but it didn't work and i want to know why.I will show you what i did step by step and my pc specs. PC specs: 4gb ram ddr3 1g video ram ddr3 intel core i5 760(if i remember well it was 760) the ram i led my server use was 800 Connection:Dinamic IP through router Here is what i did step by step: 1.First i looked up on ipchicken.com to find my IP address and wrote it down and verified 3 times if i wrote it down correctly 2.Downloaded and...
Question About PServers
08/17/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies
Hi I think this is in the right section, But anyway. Is there any S4 Private Server(s) in development? There was one 1 year ago but he stooped working on it. So I'm Asking here 'cause a lot of hacks and stuff are posted here so I thought I may get a answer. Alex Helman
[QUESTION]TQ AND PSERVERS
12/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hi i just want to ask a question how come tq doesnt put a stop to private server lyk runescape or wow this is just a question so dont get angry is it cos tq is to lazy or something?? please answer someone:bandit:
Question!(About PServers!)
05/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Why can't we create a European Silkroad Private server....Why only chinese are the only one who can create a damn silkroad server>.>(Working servers)