Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteSRO(Esro) Launcher/Gameguard error!

Discussion on EliteSRO(Esro) Launcher/Gameguard error! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EliteSRO(Esro) Launcher/Gameguard error!

Hey !
I've been trying to play this server for a few days now and any and all clients I find and download fail to load after they open, I get the gameguard error 114: "failed to initialize" I believe is the error. It is frustrating, and obviously people don't ALL have this error and have overcome it somehow, I've reset my computer, relogged, turned off Antivirus, etc....

I don't see what else to do!
Old 06/11/2011, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Got Gameguard error too... but (150)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EliteSro GameGuard Error 114
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have this Initialization Error with GameGuard. nProtect Is the worst GameGuard in the world when i Play PriusOnline I have the same Error but then I Update my Avats and i helped me, no when i do this it dont help. No i do: Update Avast to latest ver. Delete GameGuard Folder then start again. Add Sro_client & Silkroad to DEP. Add sro_client, Silkroad.exe And GameGuard.mon to Exceptions in my firewall and avast. Notthing from this steps dont help me i still have Initialization error...
[Help] Elitesro Sro_Clint And Silkroad Launcher Needd
05/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Please Guys any one Can Up load it For me???
[FIX] EliteSRO GameGuard Errors!
05/18/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
So, I found out that there was still a sro_client.exe process running thats why you guys got this message. So i just signed off from my computer and logged in (also works if you restart ofc) and it worked!
EliteSro : GameGuard update problem
05/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi When i lunch the client, then click on start, i get the gameguard thing updating at the top left corner. But the update stops at some point. Can any one help me by uploading his ..\EliteSilkRoad\GameGuard files after the update and share the link ? thnx