Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB BOT not display skills, not read coordinates

Discussion on DB BOT not display skills, not read coordinates within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down DB BOT not display skills, not read coordinates

I use the DB BOT 0.8.he doesn't show my skills, also don't read coordinates, and against monsters,

For such or 1.3a, I found that many people were such circumstance, who can tell me how to solve, thX!
Old 02/16/2011, 00:28   #2

well maybe u have avatar on char, try put in storage all your silk stuff like pets, avatar, attack pet and try teleport maybe that is your problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 06:04   #3

What you said is loot pet or attack pet?

I only brought loot pets ,to put it into the storage?
Old 02/16/2011, 07:02   #4

First off what server are you playing on?

Second, what level is your character?
Old 02/16/2011, 13:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
First off what server are you playing on?

Second, what level is your character?
its probably his grab pet or some other silk item, because db bot only have some issue on swsro when you are 118 lvl, and i didnt have that issue i use bot till 120 without any problem
Thanks
1 User