Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB-Bot on SW2 - Can't see skills.

Discussion on DB-Bot on SW2 - Can't see skills. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB-Bot on SW2 - Can't see skills.

Hello. Well, I got a problem. I got 120 char, and I wan't to plvl new one char, but i can't, because db-bot don't want to show my skills ( in inventory was just pots, 11d set, return scrool ). Then I tryed to put EVERYTHING in a storage, and i seen skills, but not all, because skills that i need was 4 digit numbers. Well, then I tryed to bot with bad skills - bot wasn't attacking mobs. Any help?
Old 02/13/2011, 15:12   #2

I got the same problem.
Old 02/13/2011, 18:15   #3

Received Thanks: 1,669
me too...
Old 02/13/2011, 18:22   #4

Guys, i fixed it. What was wrong? It`s isn`t allowed to talk here about it, you guys understand i guess. I can send u working files + think we can` t talk about it here , just pm me.
Old 02/14/2011, 18:21   #5

it happend to me when i had avatar on, or when you have wolf you get all skills with numbers + maybe you didn't run "Crackloader"