Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10000/10000 ONLINE | ELECTUS REBORN 2024 | 100 CAP CH | $20.000 PRIZE POOL

Discussion on 10000/10000 ONLINE | ELECTUS REBORN 2024 | 100 CAP CH | $20.000 PRIZE POOL within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/26/2024, 14:24   #256

elite*gold: 0
Coming back to silkroad online in 2024, and I have to say that I'm impressed with the customization of this server. Electus has always been the top notch, but they added so many features this time around.

Ofcourse it doesn't hurt to donate for premium to support the devs and keep the servers up, but all in all I'm having fun and the GM's are super active ingame and on discord.
Old 03/26/2024, 18:00   #257

Electus could be the best Server if they would implement a Fair Play2Win System+Shop that would people allow to buy silk items for activity-coins (Arena Coins).

But pr0x and LENOX have a huge EGO Issue if you criticize them.

First they will show you that you **** them off.. then they start Banning People that call for more fairness.

They act like a Dictator country .. every Voice that is against the actual state of the Game will get muted and kinda banned.

ATM they think its Enough to implement that Remaked Job System to hold a big crowd , so everything else has no Priority..
Old 03/27/2024, 08:30   #258

Is there a limit to do godsend dungeon at same time per ip?
Old 03/27/2024, 17:16   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Started to play here just to realize after 3 days that you cant do 80% of the things if you are playing with 2 person with the same connection and dont have a static ip. Wasted money without refund. If anyone wants to play here with several people with the same ip i dont recommend this.

they have someone that can do exeptions.. would you contact them and proof them that youre not a pleb that try to bot 20chars with a VM .. they prbly give you extra slots..

But when i watch your History.. you know how things work.. seems like youre just mad because you cant bot your army.
Old 03/27/2024, 17:46   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepc1444 View Post
they have someone that can do exeptions.. would you contact them and proof them that youre not a pleb that try to bot 20chars with a VM .. they prbly give you extra slots..

But when i watch your History.. you know how things work.. seems like youre just mad because you cant bot your army.
I literally HATE running more than one client thats why i was fine with this server where the pc limit is 2. And yeah they can add your ip as an exception but this requires you a static ip which normally changes every few days. But yeah whatever looks like you know better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 02:44   #261

elite*gold: 3490
ELECTUS REBORN SERVER | DAY #6

The first 6 days was a blast.

Reborn server is Electus' the most crowded, the most entertaining, the most competitive and beyond crazy server in our 9 years history. If you're reading this - you're not late to join, people are not even all 100 level yet. Today, we also boost XP rewards from activities so it's the best time to ''try'' it.

Here are the previews of how events actually look. Regardless of day-night time, all events are packed and the new Electus job system is an ultimate fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Started to play here just to realize after 3 days that you cant do 80% of the things if you are playing with 2 person with the same connection and dont have a static ip. Wasted money without refund. If anyone wants to play here with several people with the same ip i dont recommend this.
Job Limit is indeed ''1'' in order to control inflation in the server and brothers like you and your homie playing from the same IP, we require you to have a static IP to be able to make an exception for job ip limit.

I personally contacted you to give you a hand on this matter, did my best offering you a voucher to cover your static IP bill just to make you and your homie comfortable playing in Electus Online. I put in geniune effort to help in this case. If you still had to comment like this, there's nothing more I can do but thank you for your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepc1444 View Post
Electus could be the best Server if they would implement a Fair Play2Win System+Shop that would people allow to buy silk items for activity-coins (Arena Coins).

But pr0x and LENOX have a huge EGO Issue if you criticize them.

First they will show you that you piss them off.. then they start Banning People that call for more fairness.

They act like a Dictator country .. every Voice that is against the actual state of the Game will get muted and kinda banned.

ATM they think its Enough to implement that Remaked Job System to hold a big crowd , so everything else has no Priority..
There's already a npc called ''Play2Win'' npc with silk items in which you can buy the item with gold and coins. The prices were high for the first week because there's no way to estimate gold-silk price. In today's update we cover that and make discount on all items in the NPC.

Unlike what you think, we read & reply to every single member of our Discord with 15,000 members in it. Our updates are inspired by the community feedback such as delaying SOS release, which was scheduled and announced to be today.

You and I we both know this server is the biggest server in the history of Silkroad, handled by 12 man army working 15 to 20 hours daily shift. You could start to be a little fair.
Old 03/29/2024, 13:29   #262

ELECTUS | NEW JOB SYSTEM (v3.0)

Old 03/29/2024, 13:39   #263

elite*gold: 20
Alright I gave this server another shot to give their "new" job system another chance.
I am speechless. Not only is the job system ultimatively bad and boring but the monetization on this server is absolutely scummy. There are paywalls everywhere!

You can't participate in the job system without premium.
You can't enter their dungeons without premium.
Heck, you can't even teleport to certain regions without premium.

I would understand it if they advertised it like this or if they informed players beforehand but they don't tell you until you are already fcked.

I strongly recommend anyone not to play on this Electus or any future Prox projects.
At this point, these servers are not more than money making schemes anymore. There is no fun to be found here, you're essentially a client and nothing more.
Your criticism will not be accepted and instead the responsible people will act defensively and stubborn.

Prox, I know you will not like to read this and might be confused why I write this as we worked together here and there in the past but deep down you'll know that I'm speaking the truth.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/29/2024, 23:33   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastieI View Post
Alright I gave this server another shot to give their "new" job system another chance.
I am speechless. Not only is the job system ultimatively bad and boring but the monetization on this server is absolutely scummy. There are paywalls everywhere!

You can't participate in the job system without premium.
You can't enter their dungeons without premium.
Heck, you can't even teleport to certain regions without premium.

I would understand it if they advertised it like this or if they informed players beforehand but they don't tell you until you are already fcked.

I strongly recommend anyone not to play on this Electus or any future Prox projects.
At this point, these servers are not more than money making schemes anymore. There is no fun to be found here, you're essentially a client and nothing more.
Your criticism will not be accepted and instead the responsible people will act defensively and stubborn.

Prox, I know you will not like to read this and might be confused why I write this as we worked together here and there in the past but deep down you'll know that I'm speaking the truth.
As always, any kind of critism is welcome, this is a community server and we have a #poll channel on Discord posting polls wherever possible. We also got 6 assistants replying every single comment, complaint, questions any hour, minute, second of the day (really). Whole team takes notes of player feedback for admin discussion call and us admins brainstorm ideas to better the gameplay and maximize the competition in every metric.

You're simply not aware of the fact why they require premium to begin with? Your comment also makes it look like without paying money you cannot even play the game, that's is completely wrong and let me prove it below.

Before I proceed, I need you to know that one of the reasons why Electus project had 9 years of consistency is because we comprehend that what makes Silkroad Silkroad is the server economy. Once it's broken, there's no reason to play. In other words, people compete for the highest value item since day 1 and as long as economy stays strong, server stays competitive and full of joy for everyone. So, let's begin.

1. Electus is heavily activity based server, we dislike botting and afk-ing. So the biggest and best rewards are always given through quests, achievements and activities. Now, think about PC Limit 2, IP Limit 4. If we were to reward ''not just 1 main char'' but all the 4 chars most people have, economy would suffer so quicker.

2. Now, you limited ''good rewards'' to main accounts only and you're not rewarding goldbots and creating inflation, good, that's a pro. How about cons? One of the cons are unfortunately people like you from 2015-2020 range showing up out of the blue, logging in, finding out ''OH PREM REQUIRE? That's what we didn't do back in half a decade ago, that's BS.'' Well, I don't blame you for this but hear this.

3. 1 Premium costs $2.5 to 3$. A latte price. Won't really play it? Ok. Not a problem, see what offer to people like you:

4. Only by botting for ''2 days''. Yes, 2 freaking days. You can farm enough elixir and stone and gold to buy a premium. Look, community answered.

5. You got yourself free premium without paying a penny and now you can complete daily quests and achievements to collect valuable items and sell them for silk. Let's say you are to lowest player in the server right now (9dg sos npc set) with premium only. If you play active and smart you can farm ''4'' dungeon sos box in 2 days. This alone is 500 silks. So far you're 4 days into server and you got 900 silks farmed. As your items will get better, you'll play competitive to farm more rewards in events and obtain more silk per day. If you're lucky, you may as well open a sos box and get a spear on sunday night and sell it maybe for 30-45k silk.

6. There is also a total of $20,000 Prize Pool. Right next to download button on the website. Click on it and check how much we actually giveaway. Just posted another razer gaming mouse, keyboard, headset giveaway on Instagram. 1.3 Million (Yes, literally million) free silks are distributed to players through giveaways and in-game activity/drops per 2 months. We're offering free t-shirt shipped to your door if you are a committed player and stick to server for 2.5 months. You literally get free premium for the 3rd month. You get a free beginner pack in new season (We release new server every 6 months and provide 1 year uptime guarantee for any server even if no players left in it). Please tell me what else can a pSRO server in 2024 can possibly do for you, Castiel?

7. So far I'm hoping you think we are ''giving'' enough. Let's talk about server administration perspective. We got a 10 man army working on Electus. We don't have that ''supporter player'' system like other psro servers, we got 6 assistants hired doing this as a full time job providing 24/7 live support any time of the year. Admins are 15 to 20 hours online, I personally reply every single player on Discord public chat, DM's open to everyone and literally any player out of 10,000 online can DM me and talk to me in person, other admins too. We're doing this as full time job.

8. We use the best resources to provide maximum stability and security. There has never been a dataleak or any kind of security breach in 9 years because everything under this roof is managed professionally.

9. Now, do you choose an ice latte or a premium in Electus Server for best pSRO experience?

Old 03/30/2024, 19:04   #265

"well most of the fun is behind a paywall" ... because this i got kicked from the DC ...just for your information, i bought today Silks from your Server .
So nice get kicked without any Warnings or Information, you should not handle your cumstomers like that
Old 03/30/2024, 22:11   #266

THE BIGGEST SILKROAD DUNGEON TO DATE.

CREATED BY ELECTUS ONLINE.

10000/10000 ONLINE.

1 YEAR ONLINE GUARANTEE OR FULL MONEY REFUND.

FREE SEAL OF MOON WEAPON WITH ACTIVITY POINTS.

FREE SOM > SUN UPGRADE WITH ACTIVITY POINTS.

1.3 MILLION FREE SILKS DISTRIBUTED TO COMMUNITY IN 60 DAYS.

TOTAL OF $20,000 PRIZE POOL DISTRIBUTED TO COMMUNITY PER WEEK BASED ON ACTIVITY RANKS & COMPETITIONS (FW / PVP / UNIQUE).

ACTIVATED XP EVENTS FOR LATE PLAYERS, JOIN NOW!

This screenshot was taken from Event Teleporter Gate at 20:00 right before Server Dungeon event start.

Old 03/31/2024, 10:31   #267

i need help if u get lvl 92 why u get exp so slowly then? is there a quest or anything to lvl up faster ?
Old 03/31/2024, 12:21   #268

elite*gold: 20
"You can not equip hunter job suit without Premium Plus"

Gotta love this server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2024, 13:14   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericopassos View Post
"You can not equip hunter job suit without Premium Plus"

Gotta love this server
Probably because you make 100 freesilk worth gold in 15 minutes?

Explanation is 4 comments above, please take a moment to read <3
Old 03/31/2024, 13:18   #270

One of the best electus seasons i was on, i was on like 4-5 in the past.

ofc the jobsystem is something to get used to but it gets allot of fun and they keep making it better and better, there are plenty of events, not to long for unique spawns,
I love it

PS:
the crying people should read the notices ingame/discord/website instead of 24-7 botting and complaining when it goes slow or somthing doesent work.

Best regards, Meave