Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinity God Road Online|CAP 110|Rebirth Server|GRAND OPENING 07.10.2023

Discussion on Infinity God Road Online|CAP 110|Rebirth Server|GRAND OPENING 07.10.2023 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/23/2024, 19:15   #211

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
I am done with this owner and this community so i re-posting my stuff with additional stuff. since it looks like the owner doesnt believe in my words and gave me these messages/warning.
My previous post :

The server is good overall, but the team doesnt do anything to support new players in unique event and allowing a 8man rogue pt with max RB (probably) do bot tracing to farm free drops while new player has nearly impossible and new players do ask the gm in normal to fix this problem or move the spot but he rather continues the event rather than fixing the issue and i already reported but this was the message i got from the owner rather than actually trying to fix it. First solution they said was "unique event for players under 10k RB stats but old players can just have those kinds of char under a different name and transfer items/gear from old to a sub char to continue to farm at unique event.

Diamond (GM)was hearing all this but i guess he didnt report the full story to Kryst4L (owner). So rather fixing this problem, he told us to post suggestion in discord, told us to stop!, doesnt even bother to change the spot or teleport those afk botters to town as a punishment.

and this was the response i got back from the owner, seems like he didnt want to talk about it or wanted to be bothered with it and told me to show more respect to the supporters even though the supporters are being complete ass and childish so he tells me i can ban you or you can leave the server instead of talking about it. and heres the full conversation for 10minutes we had.
First of all, it is sad, that you are acting with that child behaviour against me cuz I was the one, who helped you everyday with your questions, changed things from your suggestions and still let you play on our server, even the whole players from the server hated you, to give you a 2nd chance, after all you did in the last days. It is also sad, to lie and to manipulate screenshots and you are just posting the half of them. So I will upload them completed and then it was with me and you on our server. Also I will not react anymore on your posts here :-)

After all, I gave you a 2nd chance, but I wont let you threaten me and you wont talk to me like that. You still were not banned after that what you were texting to me. I banned you when you left your lies here in the forum again with your manipulated screenshots ;-)

I asked you friendly, if you dont like to play on our server, you can give me a cristism on epvp, I am fine with that (as I told you in the screenshot), but leave it, instead of spreading hate and lies.

Think about your behaviour next time, try to act not like that, so maybe the players will like you and wanna play with you. Show respect to get respect.

Best regards,

kryst4L
Old 01/23/2024, 20:38   #212

elite*gold: 0
Best server ever 💙
PUNCH
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2024, 21:21   #213

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by qilera View Post
First of all, it is sad, that you are acting with that child behaviour against me cuz I was the one, who helped you everyday with your questions, changed things from your suggestions and still let you play on our server, even the whole players from the server hated you, to give you a 2nd chance, after all you did in the last days. It is also sad, to lie and to manipulate screenshots and you are just posting the half of them. So I will upload them completed and then it was with me and you on our server. Also I will not react anymore on your posts here :-)

After all, I gave you a 2nd chance, but I wont let you threaten me and you wont talk to me like that. You still were not banned after that what you were texting to me. I banned you when you left your lies here in the forum again with your manipulated screenshots ;-)

I asked you friendly, if you dont like to play on our server, you can give me a cristism on epvp, I am fine with that (as I told you in the screenshot), but leave it, instead of spreading hate and lies.

Think about your behaviour next time, try to act not like that, so maybe the players will like you and wanna play with you. Show respect to get respect.

Best regards,

kryst4L
well since you banned and the reason was that your supporters was causing the problems in the augrement so there's not much to say and fat chance that you will make me apologize to the supporters/gm

P.S. this server is perfect for player who likes the team listen to a one-sided story and reacting like this
Old 01/23/2024, 22:48   #214

Opnion about sro

my in game name is YourMom, and i think this is one of the most interesting sro servers i have ever been, looking forward to play it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2024, 21:38   #215

A really fun server

Hello Guys,

I just wanted to tell you, that i switched to this server because Origin isnt new players friendly. I really like this server and would like to see some of you guys as newcommers to join and have some fun too.

If you see me ingame, say hello!!

Yours, RocksD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2024, 02:25   #216

that is the best server i have ever played
Boromir
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2024, 19:28   #217

nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2024, 20:04   #218

New player Good game
Shot
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2024, 02:03   #219

Good game the best server

IGN: 7thArcangel
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2024, 21:07   #220

Sehr kompetenter Stabiler Server macht sehr viel spass drop rate ist perfekt und die gms sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit

Charname: GotYaSry
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2024, 09:30   #221

broo the best game i have played in a really long time! it reminds me of good old days of rb sro <3 thank you The Infinity *** Road Team!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 22:40   #222

Pavo
<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 23:59   #223

Nice staff

Nice helpfull staff members and kind support when i couldn't get the game to start!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2024, 21:12   #224

Thumbs up bester server

sehr guter server macht echt sehr viel spaß auf den Server
der Admin auch für jedes Problem da
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2024, 12:33   #225

Amazing System i try every thing and all is okay