Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Strong Online | 80 CH | BattleRoyale | Auto Events | Job Based | May2023

Discussion on Old Strong Online | 80 CH | BattleRoyale | Auto Events | Job Based | May2023 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/06/2023, 22:16   #16

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranruth1 View Post
Bullsh1t sever... you cant be thief without premium. You dont donate = you dont have fun.
Silks very expansive, 500 silk = 10$ WTF

Everything in this game is based on winning job trade gold. You don't have to make a donation There is no premium requirement for the trader You can get a premium by collecting gold and making in-game*efforts.
Old 05/07/2023, 19:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ye youre telling me join traders, make trades, make money, buy premium, leave traders, wait 7 days (! thats what the game said and i never found a job penalty reset scroll) and then join thieves? well done

Also how am i supposed to trade when there's alleady donaters thieves running around the map?

10 safe trades then what?

Great system lol

Thief itself being a "premium" job is weak design af
Old 05/07/2023, 21:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranruth1 View Post
Ye youre telling me join traders, make trades, make money, buy premium, leave traders, wait 7 days (! thats what the game said and i never found a job penalty reset scroll) and then join thieves? well done

Also how am i supposed to trade when there's alleady donaters thieves running around the map?

10 safe trades then what?

Great system lol

Thief itself being a "premium" job is weak design af
I took a screenshot of the job war as an example for you. In this game, there is no possibility of earning gold without joining caravan groups. You can enter the game with one trader and one hunter at the same time and protect yourself.

I would like to continue my words. Everything in this game is based on gold, and we offer a transparent gold ranking. This means you can trade donation items with other players in the market for in-game currency. In this game, we want you to primarily play as a trader, collect in-game currency, and upgrade the items you have. Then, we want you to choose the thief job. We hope we have been able to explain ourselves to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiemhoi View Post
If anyone needs bypass hwid, job, limit pc message me on discord to get VMware bypsss. Works for any filter

Discord: Helios#1237

Our proxy/VPN blocking system is designed to serve this exact purpose, effectively filtering and blocking VPN connections by periodically conducting checks. You can try it out yourself to experience it firsthand
Old 05/08/2023, 12:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenty View Post
Our proxy/VPN blocking system is designed to serve this exact purpose, effectively filtering and blocking VPN connections by periodically conducting checks. You can try it out yourself to experience it firsthand

I tried VPN to connect to your server. And it still works. Normal game access
Old 05/09/2023, 17:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiemhoi View Post
I tried VPN to connect to your server. And it still works. Normal game access
Good, well done. We will probably detect your abuse and ensure that you receive the necessary punishment without delay. Instead of winning three times with your disrespectful behavior, you will continue to console yourself by winning only once and saying 'how beautifully I won'.

Have a pleasant childhood.

And of course have good "scams".
Old 05/10/2023, 11:33   #21

Quote:
Good, well done. We will probably detect your abuse and ensure that you receive the necessary punishment without delay. Instead of winning three times with your disrespectful behavior, you will continue to console yourself by winning only once and saying 'how beautifully I won'.

Take it easy, buddy. you cannot detect the virtual machine. that's what i promise
Old 05/22/2023, 06:31   #22

elite*gold: 6
Quote:

You are talking about behaviour and childhood? Stop spam other discord servers with your server.

Tags
80 cap, battleroyale, silkroad online, silkroad online private, strongsro