Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NCSRO.COM REMASTERED | PROGRESSIVE CAP | ISRO-R | ULTIMATE ITEMS

Discussion on NCSRO.COM REMASTERED | PROGRESSIVE CAP | ISRO-R | ULTIMATE ITEMS within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/24/2023, 16:52   #151

elite*gold: 0
Best Isro Server <3

IGN : TheHell

Old 10/24/2023, 22:49   #152

Does it make that much of a difference? I've literally become younger.

IGN : Harder
Old 10/25/2023, 00:33   #153

This game really awesome all must try it come and join us for more fun
C.Name .. TyLee
Old 10/25/2023, 08:44   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSTEXXL View Post
Bugged or not, rigid or not, we are almost 1 year Online with ISRO-R Files.
There is nothing perfect in this world. Why don't you make a server and show us how great you are?
Oh, wait. You can't! Because this require some knowledge, but is much more easy to comment, isn't it!?
Since there are people like you hating the server mean we do something right.

Thanks for your free bump.
i cant what? download files for free from elitepvpers? tutorial on youtube + ovh server? even monkey with IQ 2 can do it - 2 h and i can open server similar like yours with many bugs, even website is for free and copy paste.You are right, to do this you need to have knowledge of how to fix problems, and you do not have this knowledge. One thing you can do is repeat in every comment why someone did not open the server, I'll tell you, no one wants to open such a bugged **** like yours, don't even say it's not so, because in other topics you ask if someone has fixed the mistakes the same ones you have. I'll tell you more, I played on your server, reported bugs on private chat and you couldn't even fix it - not to mention that you don't even have a good filter. I could write a lot more, but to your tiny IQ it will not reach anyway and you will write back that I can set up my server, because you lack arguments on the level
Old 10/25/2023, 08:56   #155

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
i cant what? download files for free from elitepvpers? tutorial on youtube + ovh server? even monkey with IQ 2 can do it - 2 h and i can open server similar like yours with many bugs, even website is for free and copy paste.You are right, to do this you need to have knowledge of how to fix problems, and you do not have this knowledge. One thing you can do is repeat in every comment why someone did not open the server, I'll tell you, no one wants to open such a bugged **** like yours, don't even say it's not so, because in other topics you ask if someone has fixed the mistakes the same ones you have. I'll tell you more, I played on your server, reported bugs on private chat and you couldn't even fix it - not to mention that you don't even have a good filter. I could write a lot more, but to your tiny IQ it will not reach anyway and you will write back that I can set up my server, because you lack arguments on the level
Is pointless to reply to you. You are just another seeker attention who hate other people actually doing something.
When do you make your server? I want to enter and ask for free stuff like you was doing?
If you claim that is so easy but you don't want to do it mean you are very ignorant.

*Note = I love when people hate my doings. Mean they are very low in knowledge and know only to bark. Woof! Woof!
Old 10/25/2023, 09:11   #156

you keep repeating the same thing learn to read with comprehension.

regarding the topic

I do not recommend playing here, the administrator has no idea about server files and relies on tutorials from elitepvpers and discord, he cannot fix any errors and has no in-game filter
Old 10/25/2023, 09:16   #157

When people beg for free things because they claim "me streamer / me give free" mean server is bad and not recommended.

This made me laugh xD
Old 10/25/2023, 09:25   #158

Quote:
When people beg for free things because they claim "me streamer / me give free" mean server is bad and not recommended.

This made me laugh xD
What kind of foolishness you write back is a waste of words, no streamer would join such a server, what are you even dreaming about? fix your job bugs, oh wait... u cant no one wants to say for free on discord how to fix it? 100-200$ for filter too much for you withount donations, kek.
Old 10/25/2023, 09:28   #159

Quote:
What kind of foolishness you write back is a waste of words, no streamer would join such a server, what are you even dreaming about? fix your job bugs, oh wait... u cant no one wants to say for free on discord how to fix it? 100-200$ for filter too much for you withount donations, kek.
I know the truth hurt. I would be ashamed to call myself a streamer in your situation.
Old 10/25/2023, 09:33   #160

after all, I didn't even want to stream on your copied server?
What are you writing to me about?

COSTEMAX — 23.09.2023 22:03
If dont work with Pet pick-up with char
MaryJane — 23.09.2023 22:25
Can't pick even with character
COSTEMAX — 23.09.2023 22:26
upgrade your trade skills
MaryJane — 23.09.2023 23:50
On YouTube I can pick it even with 1 lvl skils..

u dont even know how job working on isro r, stop talk bullshits, really
Old 10/25/2023, 09:37   #161

Quote:
Is not about what you wanted or not. Is about you didn't get anything and you was even rejected. I never agreed and allow people like you to grow channels based on my work. That's why you are frustrated and you try with all your powers to create a bad image for NCSRO. Because you was rejected!

I don't even know why you waste your time here. Just move on.
There are more servers around. Just ignore this server if is not suited for you.

Quote:

u dont even know how job working on isro r, stop talk bullshits, really
You just ashamed yourself more. Just think what you wrote. There is nothing wrong with job system.
Old 10/25/2023, 09:38   #162

Quote:
Is not about what you wanted or not. Is about you didn't get anything and you was even rejected. I never agreed and allow people like you to grow channels based on my work. That's why you are frustrated and you try with all your powers to create a bad image for NCSRO. Because you was rejected!

I don't even know why you waste your time here. Just move on. There are more servers around. Just ignore this server if is not suited for you.
rejected with what?? XD
u mean, i wanna stream on your server and i ask you about it? XD show me it

read this x100 times, and check your knowledge about your files XD good answer boy! wuf wuf

game over.
Old 10/25/2023, 09:42   #163

Quote:
rejected with what?? XD
u mean, i wanna stream on your server and i ask you about it? XD show me it

read this x100 times, and check your knowledge about your files XD good answer boy! wuf wuf
I'm not ignorant as you to share private conversation from another chat platfrom. You have to grown up.
I will just ignore you because is better to don't give attention to lowkey people.

Cya!
Old 10/25/2023, 13:49   #164

best server on this files.
IGN: Jove
Old 10/25/2023, 18:45   #165

Great Server <3 I Love it

ING : Mora