Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

Discussion on Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/17/2022, 09:24   #271

elite*gold: 0
what a great server admin giving ban from discord and pc blocked cause i asked for IN game ban rule and terms.
they dont have an answer so they ban -_-
u will think it's great game but nah its bad because they dont differ from others.
[no rules]
Old 12/17/2022, 10:28   #272

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedro View Post
what a great server admin giving ban from discord and pc blocked cause i asked for IN game ban rule and terms.
u will think it's great game but nah its bad because they dont differ from others.
[no rules]
The way u are talking and asking is the key I guess.

I went to discord 10 minutes ago, spoke to admin and he friendly helped me with my issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2022, 11:50   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschulian View Post
The way u are talking and asking is the key I guess.

I went to discord 10 minutes ago, spoke to admin and he friendly helped me with my issues.
so u think its about the way ? asnwering me where is the rules and terms for in game ban without a warning message ..... you are right thats called blind support
Old 12/17/2022, 14:33   #274

Quote:
[no rules]
I'm calling bullshit on this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2022, 20:35   #275

elite*gold: 2
The images from last week's FW. Next FW? Tomorrow night at 20:00 CET!

You can start now, and be relevant for such an epic fight.

Old 12/18/2022, 18:15   #276

Great Server! Join Immortales its not to late, 30 Cap Soon
Old 12/18/2022, 20:35   #277

I literally got warned about the way i wrote a message on discord because i gave an opinion that didn't match the GM's opinion. I did not mention their work or insult any of them. It's just weird.
Town is far from crowded now, there's like 2-3 stalls most of the time.
Party matching page 1 is full but its mostly 1/4 parties used for "marketing".
Silk prices are kinda weird, i mean an avatar dress costs like 2k silk, so they force you to buy a "package" that contains an avatar for 1k silk.
GM's added FGW that rewards d4 SoS weapon, when you can just bot, go afk and drop one. Their claim is that you should do stuff for fun, which is true, but players are not that stupid...
Overall not much activity in the server, at night time it's completly dead and during the day 95% is botting.
Had a decent experience, but left. Not complaining about anything, just leaving feedback.

PS: original isro is a good thing, but going as far as not letting elixirs stack and forcing u to spend on those trashy cubes(remmember?) is just downgrading the game's improvements that the psro community brought up. You can have an original isro vibe with proper QoL improvements, that would be much better. isro failed for a reason, and it wasn't the botting drama.

PS2: the admins literaly made a post on discord saying they will not take any influence from the community. if you try to give your constructed criticism regarding the server they will just say you're trying to make stuff go your way. I mean when you almost declare your community as your "enemy" it can't go good

PS3: didn't take long(around 1h30mins) until i got dm in private by the admin LOL. you know what the red lettering means...

PS4: when an epvp post with nothing but information, no insults or ofenses, is awarded with an IP ban from discord and a deleted account ingame u know the type of admins you are dealing with...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2022, 13:11   #278

this is not a constructed critism like you mentioned above, you are mentioning only one part of the thema, intentionally leaving out information (or just lie about it) to make it look like a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspekt_8 View Post
Town is far from crowded now, there's like 2-3 stalls most of the time.
People are using DW as Main Town, not JG. They are botting at 4DG Mobs, so obviously they select their main town as DW, also there is currently no tax in DW (will probably be implemented) so people are buying pots little cheaper.

Quote:
Party matching page 1 is full but its mostly 1/4 parties used for "marketing".
Yes true, but no one needs LTP it is just 20CAP and people have SP for next 2-3caps already, and the drops is worse when you bot with party. For Jobbing people are not using Party Matching for obvious reasons. So there is no reason to form PT and it doesnt mean anything here.

Quote:
Silk prices are kinda weird, i mean an avatar dress costs like 2k silk, so they force you to buy a "package" that contains an avatar for 1k silk.
and now you just lie about it. Dress is 1k silk (which I personally find expensive but at least i dont lie about it..) and there are also discounted full sets for 850s if you want just for the blues.

Quote:
at night time it's completly dead and during the day 95% is botting.
This is HWID/IP Limit 1 server so you need to make a decision about what you do with your char. Of course people will bot instead of stalling during nights.

PS: I dont like the "not stackable elixirs/cube" idea either, admins ofc knew before GO this would be a contraversial thema and it is talked like 123123 times already. The reasons are explained deeply in thread and in discord, at the end it is not about having god syndrome, it is just a simple decision and you need to respect that.

Finally, i do not really know about your ban issue, the history behind it, but i am pretty sure it was not just an "epvp post".

Feel free to play your weekly servers until you get sick of them again and make a real critism if you want, the admins are open to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2022, 15:05   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeySin View Post
this is not a constructed critism like you mentioned above, you are mentioning only one part of the thema, intentionally leaving out information (or just lie about it) to make it look like a problem.

People are using DW as Main Town, not JG. They are botting at 4DG Mobs, so obviously they select their main town as DW, also there is currently no tax in DW (will probably be implemented) so people are buying pots little cheaper.

Yes true, but no one needs LTP it is just 20CAP and people have SP for next 2-3caps already, and the drops is worse when you bot with party. For Jobbing people are not using Party Matching for obvious reasons. So there is no reason to form PT and it doesnt mean anything here.

and now you just lie about it. Dress is 1k silk (which I personally find expensive but at least i dont lie about it..) and there are also discounted full sets for 850s if you want just for the blues.

This is HWID/IP Limit 1 server so you need to make a decision about what you do with your char. Of course people will bot instead of stalling during nights.

PS: I dont like the "not stackable elixirs/cube" idea either, admins ofc knew before GO this would be a contraversial thema and it is talked like 123123 times already. The reasons are explained deeply in thread and in discord, at the end it is not about having god syndrome, it is just a simple decision and you need to respect that.

Finally, i do not really know about your ban issue, the history behind it, but i am pretty sure it was not just an "epvp post".

Feel free to play your weekly servers until you get sick of them again and make a real critism if you want, the admins are open to it
to begin, i do not play any weekly servers...

anyone is free to login and see that DW is even more empty than JG so that's a good joke...

the player counter on the website is non accurate, real number is around 150 from what i've seen in phbot.

oh you right, my mistake... dress is 1k, hat is 500 and acessory is another bunch, making a full avatar cost close to 2k if i remmember.

i did not have any other interaction with the GM's besides this post on epvp and the following DMs in discord, and yes it got awarded with a ban and account deletion.

i would like to see a screenshot or video of the activity of this server besides FW. i mean for a HWID 1, with currently 150 players online, the best screenshots u got include like 16-24 players and thats on FW.

best of luck to the server, for me it's far from being worth my time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2022, 16:03   #280

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
to begin, i do not play any weekly servers...

anyone is free to login and see that DW is even more empty than JG so that's a good joke...

the player counter on the website is non accurate, real number is around 150 from what i've seen in phbot.

oh you right, my mistake... dress is 1k, hat is 500 and acessory is another bunch, making a full avatar cost close to 2k if i remmember.

i did not have any other interaction with the GM's besides this post on epvp and the following DMs in discord, and yes it got awarded with a ban and account deletion.

i would like to see a screenshot or video of the activity of this server besides FW. i mean for a HWID 1, with currently 150 players online, the best screenshots u got include like 16-24 players and thats on FW.

best of luck to the server, for me it's far from being worth my time.

Saying "best of luck" "just suggestion" etc doesn't hide the toxicity.

Shamelessly lying still, despite an answer.

Full avatar set for 850 silk:

Lying about FW players, single screenshot shows around 40 people, and that is just one area, and only the players captured in that specific area, on a 1 HWID, 1 IP limit as well.

And this is the "big bad warning" he is talking about, where he acknowledges having written a "suggestion" with a bad tongue. (But of course, he will just lie again and say that he was answering 'yea' to the request of 'lets not continue this here')

There is a way to make a suggestion/share opinion like "Hey guys, this item is like that. Could we do X change on it?" And there is another way "This item is sh*t and useless. needs change" You did the latter and got your messages deleted by our very helpful and amazing staff, which in fact was worth a mute.

And it just shows your rotten insides, you were like "Hey, I am just a server jumper, before I move somewhere else, why don't I take a sh*t here in their threads about nothing?" So you used this pretty normal warning to complain about nothing.

And lastly, I'd advise you to keep your precious time and not keep writing under our thread & stop thinking about us, but since you are salivating over getting replies from us so that you can continue this unnecessary back and forth here, this will be my first and last reply.

And thanks for the free bumps and making our point for us, without even realizing it.
Old 12/19/2022, 20:42   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhøuette View Post
Saying "best of luck" "just suggestion" etc doesn't hide the toxicity.

Shamelessly lying still, despite an answer.

Full avatar set for 850 silk:

Lying about FW players, single screenshot shows around 40 people, and that is just one area, and only the players captured in that specific area, on a 1 HWID, 1 IP limit as well.

And this is the "big bad warning" he is talking about, where he acknowledges having written a "suggestion" with a bad tongue. (But of course, he will just lie again and say that he was answering 'yea' to the request of 'lets not continue this here')

There is a way to make a suggestion/share opinion like "Hey guys, this item is like that. Could we do X change on it?" And there is another way "This item is sh*t and useless. needs change" You did the latter and got your messages deleted by our very helpful and amazing staff, which in fact was worth a mute.

And it just shows your rotten insides, you were like "Hey, I am just a server jumper, before I move somewhere else, why don't I take a sh*t here in their threads about nothing?" So you used this pretty normal warning to complain about nothing.

And lastly, I'd advise you to keep your precious time and not keep writing under our thread & stop thinking about us, but since you are salivating over getting replies from us so that you can continue this unnecessary back and forth here, this will be my first and last reply.

And thanks for the free bumps and making our point for us, without even realizing it.
you're quite a daisy flower... my expression was taken as offensive because it included "shit" and "useless" in it. for clarification those words were used to describe an item, which i also stated that it was like that by default since isro times.

nice screenshot manipulation btw, and i cannot argue against that, since i was IP banned from the discord u can manipulate all my messages, any person who has casually read the chat before it was manipulated would see that. this just made my day... the fact u go as far as manipulating discord messages to try and justify things to a random player who left his opinion, just lol.

as demonstrated by lafrente, you do not know how to take any criticism, and the fact he comes into a randomplayer DM trying to justify things shows just that.

great, you have 3 discounted dresses, why don't u show the prices of the non discounted dress+hat+acc and translate that into real currency? it's absurd.

you also assume that most of ur community are those server jumpers, you don't know who your players are... another proof of that is that #admin-notes channel on discord splitting you and ur community(the people that keep ur server alive). In fact, if i was a server jumper, i would be playing the hyped 1month servers and i wouldn't even join your server, there's better stuff out there with faster returns.

Your welcome for the bumps btw, this thread would be dead without them.
Feel free to explain with your big brain logic where i made your point for yourselves.

PS: for your info i played 4 servers including yours in the last 36 months, do i qualify as a server jumper?

PS2: ignoring the fake counter?
Old 12/20/2022, 14:10   #282

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
[no rules]
There are server rules and reading them before you start any game is a good move.
Old 12/20/2022, 20:14   #283

I wanted to give this server a try, but oh boy, I could tell these so called admins are so high on their A's.

from my point of view, these guys are bunch of incompetent cyber-thugs, can't even get their software to work. asked a question about why the game might not be starting, then some crybaby called lafente started to brag about their stupid DC rules, "oh you can't ask this question in general tab bla bla bleh" and banned me. haha, get a life ye salty snowflake, you're only some asshat who's trying to profit off some pirated software, you're not saving the world or anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2022, 11:52   #284

I saw in discord that Pvp Tournament coming soon, it will be my first 20cap pvp tournament, count me in The exact date is not announced yet btw but looking forward to it!
Old 12/21/2022, 14:59   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltbee View Post
I wanted to give this server a try, but oh boy, I could tell these so called admins are so high on their A's.

from my point of view, these guys are bunch of incompetent cyber-thugs, can't even get their software to work. asked a question about why the game might not be starting, then some crybaby called lafente started to brag about their stupid DC rules, "oh you can't ask this question in general tab bla bla bleh" and banned me. haha, get a life ye salty snowflake, you're only some asshat who's trying to profit off some pirated software, you're not saving the world or anything.
thank you for commenting ur experience as a new player and helping us, the ones trying to expose it, not looking like mad people
Closed Thread