Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Silkroad - Alexandria | CAP 110 | EU/CH | OPEN MARKET | GO 17.05 | $23000 Prizes

Discussion on Old Silkroad - Alexandria | CAP 110 | EU/CH | OPEN MARKET | GO 17.05 | $23000 Prizes within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/11/2023, 15:58   #706

elite*gold: 0
online players?
Old 07/12/2023, 02:50   #707

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D* View Post
Hi, Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We understand that being banned can be frustrating, but we assure you that our actions are based on valid reasons. The decision to ban is not related to the amount of time you can dedicate to the game, but rather the detection of gbot.

We have strict policies against gbots and automated gameplay, as it disrupts the fair play environment and negatively impacts the server economy. Our aim is to create an enjoyable experience for all players by maintaining a level playing field.

We encourage active participation in events and engaging with the community to enhance your gaming experience. Our events are designed to cater to various playstyles and offer rewards for those who actively participate.

We apologize if there was any confusion regarding the ban, but rest assured that it was implemented to ensure a fair and enjoyable gameplay environment for everyone. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
Your diplomatic words won't change fact that your behavior is childish based on your own thoughts, if you want to make a non-bot server you can clearly disable bots and announce that your server is only based on activity so people who join there they know already its pvp server, but you don't start an "ALLOWED BOT SERVER" then you ban people for absolutely no reason who are legitimate playing 1 char per pc and not using gbots as you lied and said that in addition to you will never decide to players how to play the game we have different life styles and many of us not "sro kids" anymore we got a busy life so yes we most of time just botting, how we play the game is not your business i am playing since 2006 as you can clearly see my epvp account pretty much older than whenever you found out sro, you are the first one on earth asking players to be active or get banned, absolutely childish behavior, what you did was disrespectful and none of my team will ever play a server where you or your team mates are playing server admin roles, you've banned already a lot of players and you keep emptying your own server with your low iq thoughts so good luck destroying the rest of your server.
Old 07/12/2023, 14:53   #708

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemtoo View Post
Your diplomatic words won't change fact that your behavior is childish based on your own thoughts, if you want to make a non-bot server you can clearly disable bots and announce that your server is only based on activity so people who join there they know already its pvp server, but you don't start an "ALLOWED BOT SERVER" then you ban people for absolutely no reason who are legitimate playing 1 char per pc and not using gbots as you lied and said that in addition to you will never decide to players how to play the game we have different life styles and many of us not "sro kids" anymore we got a busy life so yes we most of time just botting, how we play the game is not your business i am playing since 2006 as you can clearly see my epvp account pretty much older than whenever you found out sro, you are the first one on earth asking players to be active or get banned, absolutely childish behavior, what you did was disrespectful and none of my team will ever play a server where you or your team mates are playing server admin roles, you've banned already a lot of players and you keep emptying your own server with your low iq thoughts so good luck destroying the rest of your server.
Please look for something else, Good luck GBOTTER

OUR LOGS WON'T LIE
Old 07/12/2023, 22:53   #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D* View Post
Please look for something else, Good luck GBOTTER

OUR LOGS WON'T LIE
I already did the second i deleted your game, dozens of servers don't worry about me, worry about yourself.
Old 07/12/2023, 23:32   #710

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemtoo View Post
I already did the second i deleted your game, dozens of servers don't worry about me, worry about yourself.
The problem is that the two of you only tell half a story. Why would the admin/gm message you during botting or tell you he will ban you for just botting? I mean, you are just one of a hundred botter.

On the other hand, the server owner only writes that you are a gold botter, but not explicitly that you have illegally logged into multiple accounts.

That doesn't help anyone and both of you don't cover yourselves in glory and it seems implausible.

Just my 2 cents
Old 07/13/2023, 00:18   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
The problem is that the two of you only tell half a story. Why would the admin/gm message you during botting or tell you he will ban you for just botting? I mean, you are just one of a hundred botter.

On the other hand, the server owner only writes that you are a gold botter, but not explicitly that you have illegally logged into multiple accounts.

That doesn't help anyone and both of you don't cover yourselves in glory and it seems implausible.

Just my 2 cents
Actually i told the whole story, and he didn't pm me he actually banned me from the sudden with completely no respect so i had to pm asking why my char got banned and his answer was because you are botting and doing no activity, and ofc no i didn't illegally logged into 2 accounts i have only 1 acc my main using main ign as well, and i did many quests also when i am free i played many activities like ctf ba ,, etc but he expect people to either be donators with fancy stuff or no lifers active all day playing and not botting, so for the billionth time he is just a childish admin with no respect, anyway i will no longer wasting my time at this thread, let it burn buddy gl.
Old 07/13/2023, 02:26   #712

Hey guys, I'm 75 right now and I'm struggling with sp, is there any way to get it more easily?
Old 07/13/2023, 08:48   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotelucas7 View Post
Hey guys, I'm 75 right now and I'm struggling with sp, is there any way to get it more easily?
Job Cave. Go to HT next to stable guy. There is the teleport and also the guy with quest for SP.
Old 07/14/2023, 22:53   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotelucas7 View Post
You can do CTF and take the quest ''Quest Manager NPC'' Its in dw close when spawn u can take that quest as many times as u want.

In Hotan there is a Job Quest Manager for that gives u SP, all u have to do is kill 1000 mobs it goes really fast.

Beginner quests from 1-60 u can take the rewards at the HP/MP person it gives you alot of SP
Old 07/15/2023, 09:52   #715

Will be there a change to 2 PC/IP ? kinda boring with only 1 char when you're lvling ...
Old 07/15/2023, 10:13   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfin View Post
Will be there a change to 2 PC/IP ? kinda boring with only 1 char when you're lvling ...
Would be great, also no chance against ppl with like "8 computer" at home. I cant believe that, so many ppl with 8 computer... Maybe they bypass hwid?
Old 07/15/2023, 12:35   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfin View Post
Yeah true, i dont wanna have my 3 computers to be turned on just to couple few more chars.
Old 07/16/2023, 23:26   #718

After many many hours playing this server, i update my review.
(full honesty after falling in love with the server for the first few weeks)

Server has made many good decisions but also maaany decisions to keep it in a way of pay2win.
Why is it allowed to go with 825828 activated scrolls in a 1on1 pvp event? Totally stupid.
People run with five hundred scrolls into pvp events, CTF, BA and more.

Its not pvp anymore - its "who activated more scrolls and paid more?"

Spend already many $ and have a decent +8 set and +9 weapon, but ofc you dont have a chance against ppl with a lower set, but activated every f**** scroll from the store.
In my opinion, that should NOT be the sense of pvp.

If you dont want to spend hundreds of $, then please DONT join this server.
Yes, theres free silk, yes it will help you. But 99% of ppl who stay, have like every f*** scroll activated at any time and sets, u cant reach without spending 100$++.
Old 07/17/2023, 15:44   #719

Dont suggest it. Because they ban people randomly. It's not your business to ban me becaue of botting. I play as legit with 1 character. Who the hell are you to ban my character? Morons.. Electus died because of this and this server will also die. Actually it started already. In a month, all players will move to another server and server owners like this should not be in private silkroad scene.
Old 07/17/2023, 20:37   #720

This server sucks, I'm trying to play it, but probably I'll leave it soon.

To get some sps you have to play the activities, it's ok, but the problem is that you have to compete with people that have much better items, honor points and scrolls. What's the point of struggling to level and get sp if there's a lot of people that is much more stronger than the new players?

If you don't want to waste ur time, don't play at this server.

Tags
silkroad 80 cap, silkroad chineese 80 game, silkroad chinese server, silkroad oldschool, silkroad online