Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackRobber Online | Cap 100 & Only Chinese | Exquisite Rates | GO 18 February 2022

Discussion on BlackRobber Online | Cap 100 & Only Chinese | Exquisite Rates | GO 18 February 2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/29/2022, 23:42   #46

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Am I forgetful or was this @. server brand?
No, the game brand name was taken from the BlackRobber Monster in the Uruchi area.
Old 03/30/2022, 13:30   #47

elite*gold: 0
Staff members play as normal players and they are the strongest on the server, all the time. Thats why you keep a low profile when it comes to Ranking option, you can't see the gears of any char because it will expose the admins. Well done & GL failing again.
Old 03/30/2022, 18:58   #48

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufake View Post
Staff members play as normal players and they are the strongest on the server, all the time. Thats why you keep a low profile when it comes to Ranking option, you can't see the gears of any char because it will expose the admins. Well done & GL failing again.
I will split your post into two parts
1. "Staff members play as normal players"
Once you mentioned this I knew you are not a member of the game, so why are you here? seriously!
I mean why made a false post, I just don't get it you don't even play the game then why!

2. "Thats why you keep a low profile when it comes to Ranking option"
We have it like that because we are not using a copy of CMS website files like everyone else, we are using our own website files that are made by our web developers team, that's why.

Hope these answers your questions
BTW our developers working on upgrading everything, we have success made the fastest website ever, with so much services already, the more details profile is on the list will be there at any moment, and BTW showing more details doesn't mean we don't cheat, because we can still change the stats on the website -_-

Believe it or not we are the only clean server in the field, I am not trying to be rude or anything, just saying that we never pay anyone to play the game, or hire any guilds, we just open and wait for players that's all, maybe this is why we never reach a decent players base, but at the end of the way, the players we get become so happy because they really feel the equality and fairness, give it a try and don't blind judge us again please. Thanks for your post.
Old 04/06/2022, 13:20   #49

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Am I forgetful or was this @. server brand?
Only the name , but who cares
Thanks
1 User