Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackBandit Online | CAP 100 & CH ONLY | LONG TERM | G.O 07.08.2021

Discussion on BlackBandit Online | CAP 100 & CH ONLY | LONG TERM | G.O 07.08.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/16/2021, 21:54   #91

elite*gold: 0
Stable server with 1 problem.

If server has fast rates you need a lot of end game content. More uniqes, more gear, more stuff.

If you have old school system and fast xp rates then the server is boring. Killing shaitan and isy and yarkan is boring after 10 years if you get to lvl 100 in 2 days.

Its simple guys.

Fast rates ---> more end game content

Slow rates ---> can do old school system.

If you mix it up the server dies.
Old 08/17/2021, 05:02   #92

Hey I told gm from the beginning that the server is simple, there's nothing new. Killing old uniques, pvp job that tires and becomes repetitive.
Now that you've seen that most players have left the server you want to release a big update, do you think it will do any good? I hope so and I'll stay on the server until I see what's coming in this new update.
1: New uniques with good rewards
2: New items
3: Events with good rewards for new players
4: Add mail items in npc for gold, gold needs to be valued.
5: Add a box drop system with good rewards
6: Max char per pc only 2, 1 char main and 1 bot
I think it will improve the server a lot. These are my criticisms and suggestions. good luck and i'm with you
Old 08/20/2021, 12:09   #93

sv dead????
Old 08/20/2021, 19:56   #94

Worth to join?
Old 08/22/2021, 16:18   #95

we still playing
Old 08/23/2021, 17:46   #96

Players a BANNING FOR NO REASON!!! GOOD JOB GM!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2021, 18:13   #97

DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF JOINING ANY BLACKBANDIT SERVER:

-Every month, a new BlackBandit server opens. I have heard alot of negative feedback about them and plenty of people told me not to join but I decided that i'd be fair and give their newest server a chance and I mean really give them a chance. Since day one, the game had a Client issues and I actively spent fixing the issue myself for my own pc then helped about 6-7 other players that complained on their Discord server about the same issue. I consistently tried to give the GM's useful feedback and donated to support their project.
The server is currently about 2 weeks old. About a week ago, about 80% of the players left, mainly because the GM's were never to be seen active and they weren't fixing the most important issues on the server, such as the client bug issue, the virus or false-positive in their archive, the lack of advertising and build imbalances.
Still, me and my friends decided to remain loyal and fight for the server. I personally created a new guild (Love) where we recruited most of the remaining active players of the server. About 24 players out of the 30 or so remaining active players. We built a great community, we helped each other with Gold, Items, Silk, FGW Cards, Elixirs, Uniques, you name it. We did all of this mainly because, a week ago, the GM promised to deliver us a "massive update on the 23rd that will fix the issues and start a huge ad campaign". His words, not ours. So we waited patiently for a week, time in which he completely DISABLED all important chats on discord such as All Chat, Bug Report and Suggestions because he didn't want anyone to see the justified negative feedback that he was receiving. Today (23, the day of promised "massive update" in which he was supposed to fix the client issues preventing others from playing and release a massive ad campaign, as HE promised) he gave us little to absolutely nothing. You may all check his latest announcement on his dead and disabled discord channel where all that we're getting is "FB +3 items on npc" meaning degree 1-9 +3 FB items on a server where you level up to 100 in 5hours or less, 2hours with pwlv which by the way, our guild provided to all new players, along with items and all the help we could give.
That is what he had to give us after promising us that he'll fix the client bug and start advertising and made us wait for one week with no other announcement: irrelevant d1-9 FB items. He DID NOT fix the client and he DID NOT start any ad campaign however small, as promised. He instead just promised that he'll do that sometime later. Again, promises over promises and nothing gets done.
Naturally, we got frustrated and started chatting about it in our own Guild Chat. No globals, no Discord (can't even type there since he disabled chats). Just our own guild chat. Everyone agreed with the points we made except for one guy called FENYX which almost never types in guild and is never active with us but somehow has +14 Legend set (highest on server) and a matching set to go with that wep. FENYX suspiciously starts defending the GM with no arguments whatsoever. We clearly explain to him everything that I just typed here and without providing any logical argument for his opinion, he just keeps stating over and over that he thinks everything is fine and that we're the ones who "don't understand" and starts calling my members "dogs" for agreeing with the valid points that we we're making. He then up's his insults to things like "if he F*cked your mother, you'd F*ck her too dog member" so naturally we get angry, have enough of him and ban him. Turns out, FENYX is the GM himself, undercover all of this time, in the most active guild by far. He also has the highest + on server and the best gear while rarely seeing him do anything. Weird huh? Well, as soon as we ban him from guild and start openly talk about the issues in globals and give him the feedback that he deserves, he starts asking us for PvP. The audacity on this motherf*ucker to ask us for pvp as the GM of the server, after giving himself +14 items on x1 alchemy rates is something else. And all of that because he could not accept the perfectly rational and justified feedback that we were giving him at first. Not to mention that we were giving the feedback in a very kind and respectful way, which he didn't deserve, up to the point where he started to insult our guild members, which by the way, DID MORE to maintain and recruit players on his shitty server than he ever did.

Now I know why everyone told me not to ever join a BlackBandit project. This GM is the most corrupt, unprofessional, vile, irrational, ignorant and stupid private server owner I ever had the displeasure to meet. After all that we've done for his server, in terms of giving him donation money, giving him great feed back, creating a community of players that help each other and new players in order to keep the server alive, he repays us with disgusting corruption and absolute failure to deliver on his promises again and again and again. And when we confront him for being corrupt and muting us on all chats on discord while hypocritically asking for "feedback" on his announcements, he repays us with IP Bans. That's right, us who remained loyal to him, who gave him money and helped grew his server more than he did, got banned for speaking our minds in response to his absolutely disgusting and appalling behaviour.
We, the members of the community that we created stand as one and we will for sure NEVER support this depraved cocks*cker again. We just wanted to let you know about it too. Feel free to do as you please but in case you decide to give this server a try or another of the servers that he creates every few weeks, please consider what happened to us before you do. No sro players deservers to experience this sh1tshow and we will for sure never going to experience it again as a result of giving this abomination of a GM a chance.

Thank you!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/23/2021, 18:27   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post

-Every month, a new BlackBandit server opens. I have heard alot of negative feedback about them and plenty of people told me not to join but I decided that i'd be fair and give their newest server a chance and I mean really give them a chance. Since day one, the game had a Client issues and I actively spent fixing the issue myself for my own pc then helped about 6-7 other players that complained on their Discord server about the same issue. I consistently tried to give the GM's useful feedback and donated to support their project.
The server is currently about 2 weeks old. About a week ago, about 80% of the players left, mainly because the GM's were never to be seen active and they weren't fixing the most important issues on the server, such as the client bug issue, the virus or false-positive in their archive, the lack of advertising and build imbalances.
Still, me and my friends decided to remain loyal and fight for the server. I personally created a new guild (Love) where we recruited most of the remaining active players of the server. About 24 players out of the 30 or so remaining active players. We built a great community, we helped each other with Gold, Items, Silk, FGW Cards, Elixirs, Uniques, you name it. We did all of this mainly because, a week ago, the GM promised to deliver us a "massive update on the 23rd that will fix the issues and start a huge ad campaign". His words, not ours. So we waited patiently for a week, time in which he completely DISABLED all important chats on discord such as All Chat, Bug Report and Suggestions because he didn't want anyone to see the justified negative feedback that he was receiving. Today (23, the day of promised "massive update" in which he was supposed to fix the client issues preventing others from playing and release a massive ad campaign, as HE promised) he gave us little to absolutely nothing. You may all check his latest announcement on his dead and disabled discord channel where all that we're getting is "FB +3 items on npc" meaning degree 1-9 +3 FB items on a server where you level up to 100 in 5hours or less, 2hours with pwlv which by the way, our guild provided to all new players, along with items and all the help we could give.
That is what he had to give us after promising us that he'll fix the client bug and start advertising and made us wait for one week with no other announcement: irrelevant d1-9 FB items. He DID NOT fix the client and he DID NOT start any ad campaign however small, as promised. He instead just promised that he'll do that sometime later. Again, promises over promises and nothing gets done.
Naturally, we got frustrated and started chatting about it in our own Guild Chat. No globals, no Discord (can't even type there since he disabled chats). Just our own guild chat. Everyone agreed with the points we made except for one guy called FENYX which almost never types in guild and is never active with us but somehow has +14 Legend set (highest on server) and a matching set to go with that wep. FENYX suspiciously starts defending the GM with no arguments whatsoever. We clearly explain to him everything that I just typed here and without providing any logical argument for his opinion, he just keeps stating over and over that he thinks everything is fine and that we're the ones who "don't understand" and starts calling my members "dogs" for agreeing with the valid points that we we're making. He then up's his insults to things like "if he F*cked your mother, you'd F*ck her too dog member" so naturally we get angry, have enough of him and ban him. Turns out, FENYX is the GM himself, undercover all of this time, in the most active guild by far. He also has the highest + on server and the best gear while rarely seeing him do anything. Weird huh? Well, as soon as we ban him from guild and start openly talk about the issues in globals and give him the feedback that he deserves, he starts asking us for PvP. The audacity on this motherf*ucker to ask us for pvp as the GM of the server, after giving himself +14 items on x1 alchemy rates is something else. And all of that because he could not accept the perfectly rational and justified feedback that we were giving him at first. Not to mention that we were giving the feedback in a very kind and respectful way, which he didn't deserve, up to the point where he started to insult our guild members, which by the way, DID MORE to maintain and recruit players on his shitty server than he ever did.

Now I know why everyone told me not to ever join a BlackBandit project. This GM is the most corrupt, unprofessional, vile, irrational, ignorant and stupid private server owner I ever had the displeasure to meet. After all that we've done for his server, in terms of giving him donation money, giving him great feed back, creating a community of players that help each other and new players in order to keep the server alive, he repays us with disgusting corruption and absolute failure to deliver on his promises again and again and again. And when we confront him for being corrupt and muting us on all chats on discord while hypocritically asking for "feedback" on his announcements, he repays us with IP Bans. That's right, us who remained loyal to him, who gave him money and helped grew his server more than he did, got banned for speaking our minds in response to his absolutely disgusting and appalling behaviour.
We, the members of the community that we created stand as one and we will for sure NEVER support this depraved cocks*cker again. We just wanted to let you know about it too. Feel free to do as you please but in case you decide to give this server a try or another of the servers that he creates every few weeks, please consider what happened to us before you do. No sro players deservers to experience this sh1tshow and we will for sure never going to experience it again as a result of giving this abomination of a GM a chance.

Thank you!

THIS! Fenyx guy ended up pvping me, he didnt win then all of the sudden my account got banned. A GM hiding in his own server and fail to keep any promise he made. what a sad server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2021, 20:05   #99

next time listen me ...this team = baraside>kidora now black bandit full scammer full banner and they sponsor their friends like Gigs! dont join more their projects, they dont care of players
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2021, 20:50   #100

GLADLY I DIDN'T DONATE ANYTHING ON THIS SERVER THAT IS ALREADY DEAD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2021, 22:50   #101

Quote:

Thank you!
You sure have time on your hands to write scientific papers on a sro scene. This is the biggest pile of garbage I have read. Why would GM play with a +14 char just to pwn some noobs? Fenyx was probably some rich donator or alchemy enthusiast. I saw his notices before on making +12 no adv. And with how easy it is to obtain astrals and item going back to +8 after fail, there is no surprise lol. I bet you failed your glaive to +13, quit like a little child and negatively blamed the server Admins; thus explains the ip ban, etc lmfao
Old 08/26/2021, 11:06   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
You sure have time on your hands to write scientific papers on a sro scene. This is the biggest pile of garbage I have read. Why would GM play with a +14 char just to pwn some noobs? Fenyx was probably some rich donator or alchemy enthusiast. I saw his notices before on making +12 no adv. And with how easy it is to obtain astrals and item going back to +8 after fail, there is no surprise lol. I bet you failed your glaive to +13, quit like a little child and negatively blamed the server Admins; thus explains the ip ban, etc lmfao
1) My glavie and all other items are intact at +12. I still have tens of immos and astral to fuse even if it would fail but I haven't even tried it yet. FENYX was in my guild for the entire time and he was NEVER active. When we confronted him about being the GM he did not deny it, instead people start getting banned straight away, when he asked me to PvP and I asked him to do it on money, he went silent. Speaking of PvP, you, him and anyone else is invited to pvp me on any build you want. Pick the same gear and lets make it at least 100$ a round so you don't waste my time for nothing.
2) I don't really have much time yet it was necessary and moral for me to take this time and let others know of what awaits them if they choose to join this server or any other server that this f*cktard sand dweller creates
3) There are multiple players that got banned which did not say anything negative in globals at all. One got banned after winning pvp against FENYX. Another got banned after telling FENYX that he thinks he is the GM on Guild Chat. Weird chain of events huh?
4) You say that this is the biggest pile of garbage that you have read, yet you fail to refute or even bring any counter-arguments to any of the important points that I have made. I'm guessing you're either him, undercover, as usual, kissing his own ass, or one of his little puppies selling his dignity and integrity for 300s. Sad to see another ignorant, irrational and arrogant f*ckwit roam the earth. But there's no worries. I did my job of rightfully informing the people. It will be up for them to listen to the advice or not. I'm for sure out of here forever and will not waste another second on any of your failed, corrupt, dishonest projects. Good luck living in the sand with your 3$/day wages, you're winning son!

Edit: I've just been informed now that you're ShinyCock, the player who, after receiving plenty of help and kindness from our guild, called me a "fat, poor arab terrorist" for refusing to be blackmailed when you said "come help Anubis or I leave guild". Is there really a surprise that an uneducated, rude, xenophobe and racist individual takes the side of a corrupt, vile and irrational GM? After all, you're both extremely biased and ignorant. I know you're mad because you got banned from guild but if you were remotely civilised, decent and educated you'd realise that you cannot blackmail and seriously insult people that treat you very nicely without consequences. I just hope that you'll be less racist in the future, it really makes the world an ugly place.

This thread reeks of your stupidity and vileness. Hope to never have the displeasure to deal with you again. You're far too disgusting for us to hang around in the same places. Adios!
Old 08/26/2021, 15:56   #103

can i use bot ?
Old 08/29/2021, 09:52   #104

Quote:
1) My glavie and all other items are intact at +12. I still have tens of immos and astral to fuse even if it would fail but I haven't even tried it yet. FENYX was in my guild for the entire time and he was NEVER active. When we confronted him about being the GM he did not deny it, instead people start getting banned straight away, when he asked me to PvP and I asked him to do it on money, he went silent. Speaking of PvP, you, him and anyone else is invited to pvp me on any build you want. Pick the same gear and lets make it at least 100$ a round so you don't waste my time for nothing.
2) I don't really have much time yet it was necessary and moral for me to take this time and let others know of what awaits them if they choose to join this server or any other server that this f*cktard sand dweller creates
3) There are multiple players that got banned which did not say anything negative in globals at all. One got banned after winning pvp against FENYX. Another got banned after telling FENYX that he thinks he is the GM on Guild Chat. Weird chain of events huh?
4) You say that this is the biggest pile of garbage that you have read, yet you fail to refute or even bring any counter-arguments to any of the important points that I have made. I'm guessing you're either him, undercover, as usual, kissing his own ass, or one of his little puppies selling his dignity and integrity for 300s. Sad to see another ignorant, irrational and arrogant f*ckwit roam the earth. But there's no worries. I did my job of rightfully informing the people. It will be up for them to listen to the advice or not. I'm for sure out of here forever and will not waste another second on any of your failed, corrupt, dishonest projects. Good luck living in the sand with your 3$/day wages, you're winning son!

Edit: I've just been informed now that you're ShinyCock, the player who, after receiving plenty of help and kindness from our guild, called me a "fat, poor arab terrorist" for refusing to be blackmailed when you said "come help Anubis or I leave guild". Is there really a surprise that an uneducated, rude, xenophobe and racist individual takes the side of a corrupt, vile and irrational GM? After all, you're both extremely biased and ignorant. I know you're mad because you got banned from guild but if you were remotely civilised, decent and educated you'd realise that you cannot blackmail and seriously insult people that treat you very nicely without consequences. I just hope that you'll be less racist in the future, it really makes the world an ugly place.

This thread reeks of your stupidity and vileness. Hope to never have the displeasure to deal with you again. You're far too disgusting for us to hang around in the same places. Adios!
Listen you little sand-rat. It seems like the only thing you have time for is writing middle-school essay papers like a puppet-slave. If you are that +12 trash _Luce_, I am dying of laughter right now. Because I annihilated you and 3 of your dogs 1 vs 4 while you run like a little refugee. Thus, asking for 1 vs 1 pvp for $100 would not only be a laughter but also an insult. A mutt like you deserves what happened to you. Instead of being a desperate virgin and begging for money, why don't you get off your phat bottom and find a real job, you little fat gorilla twig