Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Times | CAP 100 | Open Market | Chinese Only | Quests & Job Based | G.O 31 March

Discussion on SRO Times | CAP 100 | Open Market | Chinese Only | Quests & Job Based | G.O 31 March within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/22/2021, 00:32   #46

elite*gold: 0
This server got so much potential and allowing to buy sell items for your own gains just change the scene , cant wait and deffo will bring couple people ! Well done folks !

ING: Chainz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2021, 01:31   #47

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnul View Post
I definetly give it a try when ill be back !
I just love low xp servers. But as also say...why not 2x or 3x ?? why it must be 1x? )
Be different make 2-5x XP !! My oppinion...maybe u can make a pool for ppl to vote? just asking...ill be online even if is 1x ))
Thank you so much!
We having EXP boosts tickets that will be given free during your level up.
Also CTF monsters gives boosted EXP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
i think u have to lower potion & Speed & items price we are in 1x rate server and open more page in inventory cuz we not in isro its private server!
add more Daily quests !! dungeon !!
or i i guess server will be boring ..
Ofcourse there will be future updates, don't worry we have so much unrevealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by noblolpl12 View Post
This server got so much potential and allowing to buy sell items for your own gains just change the scene , cant wait and deffo will bring couple people ! Well done folks !

ING: Chainz
Thank you so much!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2021, 02:05   #48

Quote:
I definetly give it a try when ill be back !
I just love low xp servers. But as also say...why not 2x or 3x ?? why it must be 1x? )
Be different make 2-5x XP !! My oppinion...maybe u can make a pool for ppl to vote? just asking...ill be online even if is 1x ))
What caught my attention was the every-10-levels gift, which offer 2x scrolls; that's a keeper

Quote:
i think u have to lower potion & Speed & items price we are in 1x rate server and open more page in inventory cuz we not in isro its private server!
No. Keep gold to a minimum
Old 05/22/2021, 06:40   #49

Quote:
The prices were only expensive for Cap 60, so I think it is suitable for the 9th degree and not expensive at all, because gold drop rate and items sell price is much better comparing with Cap 60 degree items.

Job profit also is much better than before and it gives a decent amount of gold that is suitable for the 9th degree!

There'll be daily quests and activities, It won't be boring don't be worry about that we got you anyway!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2021, 10:44   #50

you are the owner of Ruby sro? lol
your server for at least 3~4 months?
Old 05/22/2021, 13:41   #51

I will vote for a 2x XP !!! and 1x DROP. Is not iSro and must be something different.
Npc items +3 FB 80(cuz not full int char are usless)
Bonus Xp in weekends(maybe) like event
Some special for ch char. Cuz not...nobody will party with a ch !!! and that s a minus.
Low rate of gold
Low drop of elixirs to make them important.( if evrybody got 10 000 elixirs then are usless)
ETC ...there can be alot to do to make a low xp serv fun and durable...that worth to play :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2021, 13:50   #52

Honestly it looks good, i love the old school aspect but tbh seeing this kinda turned me off : HWID PC Limit is 4 & IP is 8

why? isnt 2 enough?
why can someone operate a whole european party?
Old 05/22/2021, 14:03   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHossam View Post
you are the owner of Ruby sro? lol
your server for at least 3~4 months?
No! I'm not the admin of the server you mentioned.

Quote:
I will vote for a 2x XP !!! and 1x DROP. Is not iSro and must be something different.
Npc items +3 FB 80(cuz not full int char are usless)
Bonus Xp in weekends(maybe) like event
Some special for ch char. Cuz not...nobody will party with a ch !!! and that s a minus.
Low rate of gold
Low drop of elixirs to make them important.( if evrybody got 10 000 elixirs then are usless)
ETC ...there can be alot to do to make a low xp serv fun and durable...that worth to play :P
Don't be worry about EXP rate, There will be a lot of EXP scrolls that will boost your experience rate during power leveling anyway.

There is Automatic Equipment from the 1st degree until the 7th degree already!

Chinese characters have a Passive Buff that boost their damage inc/abs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord XI View Post
Honestly it looks good, i love the old school aspect but tbh seeing this kinda turned me off : HWID PC Limit is 4 & IP is 8

why? isnt 2 enough?
We think it is a better choice for the begin, not to make players suffer to find party and some players simply call their friends to create their own party together.
also it is suitable for 1x rates server, Gold and Items won't lose their value anyway.

The gold you gain from trade is better than botting,
There are many others way to obtain elixirs/stones through activities.
HWID PC is 1 for all activities which means there will be usually real fights between players.
Old 05/22/2021, 16:23   #54

Pls reduce HWID LIMIT to 2, same for IP.
Otherwise u'll have 24/7 full bot parties of european chars running by 1 person.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/22/2021, 17:54   #55

idea..

xp sp rate 20x is really fine not hard not easy we ll see many partys in game with that rates

cause is it not isro or something like that

its a private server

20x xp sp gold 5x item 5x really better for us no one boring with that rates

cause no body want hard rates and no body want 7/24 botting

its just a idea
Old 05/22/2021, 19:39   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by -20 View Post
Pls reduce HWID LIMIT to 2, same for IP.
Otherwise u'll have 24/7 full bot parties of european chars running by 1 person.
We have a strong HWID system, and we will be able to detect any possible bypass. So, regarding the (BOTS) don't worry, everything will be controlled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
idea..

xp sp rate 20x is really fine not hard not easy we ll see many partys in game with that rates

cause is it not isro or something like that

its a private server

20x xp sp gold 5x item 5x really better for us no one boring with that rates

cause no body want hard rates and no body want 7/24 botting

its just a idea
The main concept of the server is the 1X rates, otherwise we will be running a stereotype server.
Thank you for the feedback tho!
Old 05/22/2021, 20:48   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord XI View Post

why? isnt 2 enough?
That fair enough what you sayd ....i have 4 pc in my home and i can manage for every pc (laptop) to use diffrent ip adress (aplications, hotspot....) but in the end is about the joy to play this game
for that i will use only 2 chn characters (one for me and one for my son) i dont care about how other ppl will try to take avantage in this situation im for spending my time playing the game i love and the joy to see my son whit me in this game
Hope to be a long term server whit low and i mean very low rates in exp and gold ....the more difficult better the game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2021, 22:54   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Xion View Post
The prices were only expensive for Cap 60, so I think it is suitable for the 9th degree and not expensive at all, because gold drop rate and items sell price is much better comparing with Cap 60 degree items.

Job profit also is much better than before and it gives a decent amount of gold that is suitable for the 9th degree!

There'll be daily quests and activities, It won't be boring don't be worry about that we got you anyway!
i hope ..
Old 05/22/2021, 22:57   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshoo8 View Post
That fair enough what you sayd ....i have 4 pc in my home and i can manage for every pc (laptop) to use diffrent ip adress (aplications, hotspot....) but in the end is about the joy to play this game
for that i will use only 2 chn characters (one for me and one for my son) i dont care about how other ppl will try to take avantage in this situation im for spending my time playing the game i love and the joy to see my son whit me in this game
Hope to be a long term server whit low and i mean very low rates in exp and gold ....the more difficult better the game
Thank you for giving me hope in the SRO community's mentality.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2021, 04:33   #60

nice game

love extra 60 mastery skill on ch good game and system

IGN: NewAlexandeR
Thanks
1 User