Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2021, 12:45   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by szygis View Post
I don't play here and I won't but GM saying "I can change rules whenever I want, and make exceptions for special people" just screams trash and waste of time.

It is okay and to publicly expose shit GMs and servers for things like this because it hurts silkroad community in general.
He's been incompetent since the day of the grand opening but yesterday was when he exposed himself, to summarize what happened is :

1 Player tried selling a moon glavie +7 for 120$, he got banned for 24hrs and had his moon glavie taken away, every one was super happy with that.

2 Player tried selling his +9 spear for 60$, he got banned for 24hrs, after those 24hrs that same player was granted a supporter role, and didnt get his spear taken away. Every one called the owner out on discord but he gave us 4 different excuses as to why its not going to be done. First one was that its just a normal weapon and not an sox, as if that matters... the second excuse was that the weapon that got reported was apparently +7 and not +9... we posted screenshots of discord conversations with the owner where he acknowledged that he has banned the person for 24hrs FOR SELLING A +9 WEAPON... so he KNEW it was a +9 and not a +7 yet still came out with this bullshit excuse, the third excuse was that the first player said he needed the money while the 2nd player said he "didnt read the rules", pathetic.
Last but not least he just straight up said "I can change the rules whenever i want to" and said he went to bed, which im sure he didnt, he just wants players to not see this and forget about it.

After our guild leaves, so will the rival guilds, thats -40~ players after saturday, no competition will be there and i'll make it my pesronal mission to expose you on epvp every single day so no one new joins this corrupted piece of shit server ever again. For those that want proof just go to the last page i saw Crispycheep posted pictures of everything. Shady and corrupt server.
Old 04/06/2021, 13:00   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
He's been incompetent since the day of the grand opening but yesterday was when he exposed himself, to summarize what happened is :

1 Player tried selling a moon glavie +7 for 120$, he got banned for 24hrs and had his moon glavie taken away, every one was super happy with that.

2 Player tried selling his +9 spear for 60$, he got banned for 24hrs, after those 24hrs that same player was granted a supporter role, and didnt get his spear taken away. Every one called the owner out on discord but he gave us 4 different excuses as to why its not going to be done. First one was that its just a normal weapon and not an sox, as if that matters... the second excuse was that the weapon that got reported was apparently +7 and not +9... we posted screenshots of discord conversations with the owner where he acknowledged that he has banned the person for 24hrs FOR SELLING A +9 WEAPON... so he KNEW it was a +9 and not a +7 yet still came out with this bullshit excuse, the third excuse was that the first player said he needed the money while the 2nd player said he "didnt read the rules", pathetic.
Last but not least he just straight up said "I can change the rules whenever i want to" and said he went to bed, which im sure he didnt, he just wants players to not see this and forget about it.

After our guild leaves, so will the rival guilds, thats -40~ players after saturday, no competition will be there and i'll make it my pesronal mission to expose you on epvp every single day so no one new joins this corrupted piece of shit server ever again. For those that want proof just go to the last page i saw Crispycheep posted pictures of everything. Shady and corrupt server.
i agree on the part where he shouldnt treat ppl differently.

on the other hand ur so hutthurt and mad since day one and i told the gm to ban u right away cuz ur human scum nothing more.

Man ur life must be really sad . that ur lifegoal is to trashtak the server

but hey gl
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 13:01   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post

on the other hand ur so hutthurt and mad since day one and i told the gm to ban u right away cuz ur human scum nothing more.

but hey gl
U'r life must be even worse still commenting on this, yet you still didnt achieve your goal. ))
Old 04/06/2021, 13:09   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
U'r life must be even worse still commenting on this, yet you still didnt achieve your goal. ))
and what exactly is my goal ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 13:20   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post

but hey gl
If you agree with the fact that he should treat people equally then you're "trashtalking" it just as much as i am, stop having a ***** for me and focus on what has to be solved, i do not know you or care about you nor have i ever talked to you so take my **** out of your mouth and go put that brown nose of yours to work, speak to andreas, and make that +9 disappear just like that moon glavie disappeared.
Old 04/06/2021, 13:32   #216

i like this server...the ****** player will leave this server all by itself and the rest can enjoy this wonderful server. it´s funny to read all the post about some fvcking weapons and what the GM did, all i see is mimimi, cry me a river and mum i´m not the i-net king anymore, i have a small PP!!! calm down ladies and enjoy this server or just leave!!!

Meine Fresse, kann doch nicht so schwer sein, sich an die Regeln zu halten. Ein Tipp an Andi, lass dich nie vollquatschen, bestechen oder sonstiges. Halt an dem Fest, was du vor hast und gut ist und nein, ich bin kein Schleimer und habe auch nix davon! Meinungen führen meist immer zum Streit, denn jeder hält seine für die Richtige.

Ideen und Vorschläge --> Discord --> #suggestions

Bin bereit für den Shitstorm! xD <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 13:37   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNichWahr View Post
i like this server...the ****** player will leave this server all by itself and the rest can enjoy this wonderful server. it´s funny to read all the post about some fvcking weapons and what the GM did, all i see is mimimi, cry me a river and mum i´m not the i-net king anymore, i have a small PP!!! calm down ladies and enjoy this server or just leave!!!

Meine Fresse, kann doch nicht so schwer sein, sich an die Regeln zu halten. Ein Tipp an Andi, lass dich nie vollquatschen, bestechen oder sonstiges. Halt an dem Fest, was du vor hast und gut ist und nein, ich bin kein Schleimer und habe auch nix davon! Meinungen führen meist immer zum Streit, denn jeder hält seine für die Richtige.

Yeah its really funny reading about corruption, i agree with you, who cares about it, right?
Old 04/06/2021, 13:42   #218

Quote:
Yeah its really funny reading about corruption, i agree with you, who cares about it, right?
u don´t know what u are talking about...just leave this thread and all is fine...go and play Tetris®
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 13:53   #219

Quote:
u don´t know what u are talking about...just leave this thread and all is fine...go and play Tetris®
Im quoting you, what do you mean i dont know what im talking about? that'd imply YOU dont know what you're talking about. As far as corruption goes, i mean, just because you refuse to look at the evidence and decide to turn a blind eye because you dont care about it, doesnt mean we shouldn't speak about it, not our fault the GM pulled some shady **** and you refuse to acknowledge it, please stay out of this it does not concern you, clearly.

p.s i definitely will NOT leave this thread, as i mentioned previously until he takes care of the issue i will speak about it, that's what epvp server advertisement thread comments are for, feedback and critique, my feedback is that GM is picking favorites, rewarding them with a supporter role for selling the items for $, while punishing others, if you dont want to hear it, close your ears, but newcomers deserve to see what kind of a shithole they would get themselves into if they were to download this corrupted trashcan of a "server"
Old 04/06/2021, 14:22   #220

Soo ,from what I understand is that the GM does what he wants on his server because it is his server.He threated people diferently and will do it again because he can.That is unfair.

You can leave the server if you don't like it and spread the truth,but you can't force everyone to leave because the gm is corupted,some people might simply don't care.

You expect people here to be super mature and take action,but you forget that most of them are kids...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 14:36   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Soo ,from what I understand is that the GM does what he wants on his server because it is his server.He threated people diferently and will do it again because he can.That is unfair.

You can leave the server if you don't like it and spread the truth,but you can't force everyone to leave because the gm is corupted,some people might simply don't care.

You expect people here to be super mature and take action,but you forget that most of them are kids...
I agree with the entirety of your post, some people want to stay and im not going to try convincing them otherwise, but when those exact same people are trying to prevent me from telling the truth because they don't want to hear it or accept the reality, is when i go for these bitter looking replies, you're right i should more or less ignore any replies other than the ones coming from the GM/Dev. Thanks for clearing my mind
Old 04/06/2021, 14:52   #222

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
i like this server...the shitty player will leave this server all by itself and the rest can enjoy this wonderful server. it´s funny to read all the post about some fvcking weapons and what the GM did, all i see is mimimi, cry me a river and mum i´m not the i-net king anymore, i have a small PP!!! calm down ladies and enjoy this server or just leave!!!

Ja mach das was ich schon die 6 Jahre mache
Und is das erstmal das ich so nen Schwachsinn höre von wegen wäre korrupt geile Sache aber da sieht man wie das Niveau der Leute is !!
Ich lass die so oder so labern höre e nur ganzen Tag mimimi von dennen weil ich kein new school reinballer etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by szygis View Post
I don't play here and I won't but GM saying "I can change rules whenever I want, and make exceptions for special people" just screams trash and waste of time.

It is okay and to publicly expose shit GMs and servers for things like this because it hurts silkroad community in general.
No one say you have to play
And btw why you join a Server and play is he shit ?? Go and play with dolls

Quote:
I am "Money", not sure why you thought its Crispycheep but i do agree wit h the post above, you're corrupted, nothing else needs to be said, u had 4 excuses as to why you treated the two players unequally, and its because one of them is your friend (u gave him a supporter role and didnt take his spear away like you took the moon glavie away) so shut the fuck up and accept that your server is going to die after this saturday because you're an incompetent developer, GM, and a human being, below 30 IQ that lies and pretends he didnt see the reports when you replied to them. Fuck you, corrupted piece of shit!

edit : shit server with a GM that stole everything from forever online, got his filter from openly posted epvp leaks, he cant fix anything and most importantly HE"S CORRUPTED
Mimimi baby
i stole nothing from any Server
Haha Filter is create by me and a Friend

Btw thx all for bumping my thread
And if you can do it better go start you own work and dont cry because i dont add any newschool shit or i was Edit my rules any time

Thanks and have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 15:08   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
Well to begin with, those who plan to START playing on this server, i would suggest you read this and check all the proof

Andreas, the owner of the server, has implemented a rule that selling in game items for SILK or real life money is not allowed. One guy zPasaa to be exact, gets caught selling his items for silk and real life money, Andreas acknowledges it and tells me that he is banned for 24 hours. Everything seems alright, up untill the next day, zPasaa our of nowhere "zPasaa" is now support of the server. Suddenly, another player in the server _Pain_, gets reported for selling his Moon 7DG glaivie for IRL money. Andreas follows up by banning the guy for 24 hours as well, HOWEVER, HE ALSO REMOVES THE SOM GLAIVIE FROM THE PLAYER. When asked why did he not remove the +9 spear that was being sold by zPasaa, he comes out with various excuses and later on he says, its not corrupt, because HE CAN EDIT THE RULES THE WAY HE WANTS TO ACCORDING TO HIM. Therefore, get ready guys, he will be helping friends or people the he payed to play out, while you will be put in the garbage position. He's clearly corrupt. ill add all the images with proof further down, enjoy and dont join here, he also bans people from discord who don't agree with him upon it
PROOF:

Be ready guys, he will say that he EDITED the rules because he can do it, but the guy who was selling the moon glaivie, got the item removed prior to him even changing them as corrupt as it gets!

EDIT: Just checked, and he hasn't actually CHANGED the RULES officially as he says, he just changed the "rules" inside his head to take measures against one guy but not the other one!
You are probably a member of the Money guild, losing in the game and denigrating the server and blocking the players
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 15:11   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazz35 View Post
You are probably a member of the Money guild, losing in the game and denigrating the server and blocking the players
What does that have to do with proof provided in the picture that Mr.AidsAndreas is treating player unfairly? stop brown nosing and accept the fact that he is corrupt, thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chusheen View Post
do you have aids?
No, but clearly you have even less IQ than mr.Andreas
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 15:28   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
Ui you insult me nice man you have a lower IQ as my 1 year old son oh sorry im sure my son have more
Congratulation
yes, you have very big IQ. proof down below
Thanks
1 User