Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/04/2021, 12:35   #196

elite*gold: 0
03.04 ftw
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2021, 18:53   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazz35 View Post

03.04 ftw
krall turqish quality
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2021, 11:12   #198

Asatru 🥰🥰🥰
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2021, 21:40   #199

Well to begin with, those who plan to START playing on this server, i would suggest you read this and check all the proof

Andreas, the owner of the server, has implemented a rule that selling in game items for SILK or real life money is not allowed. One guy zPasaa to be exact, gets caught selling his items for silk and real life money, Andreas acknowledges it and tells me that he is banned for 24 hours. Everything seems alright, up untill the next day, zPasaa our of nowhere "zPasaa" is now support of the server. Suddenly, another player in the server _Pain_, gets reported for selling his Moon 7DG glaivie for IRL money. Andreas follows up by banning the guy for 24 hours as well, HOWEVER, HE ALSO REMOVES THE SOM GLAIVIE FROM THE PLAYER. When asked why did he not remove the +9 spear that was being sold by zPasaa, he comes out with various excuses and later on he says, its not corrupt, because HE CAN EDIT THE RULES THE WAY HE WANTS TO ACCORDING TO HIM. Therefore, get ready guys, he will be helping friends or people the he payed to play out, while you will be put in the garbage position. He's clearly corrupt. ill add all the images with proof further down, enjoy and dont join here, he also bans people from discord who don't agree with him upon it
PROOF:

Be ready guys, he will say that he EDITED the rules because he can do it, but the guy who was selling the moon glaivie, got the item removed prior to him even changing them as corrupt as it gets!

EDIT: Just checked, and he hasn't actually CHANGED the RULES officially as he says, he just changed the "rules" inside his head to take measures against one guy but not the other one!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 04:49   #200

Received Thanks: 1,457
This has nothing todo with corruption its because i can create any time the rules
and next time post the full chat.
if you dont like the rules feel free to leave I only ever hear mimimi from you because i do not add any new school shit and every time you insult players etc.

# Botting is allowed , HWID Limit 2 & IP-Limit 4 Accounts.
# Proxy is forbidden 1 = 1Day Ban / 2 = 3Day Ban / 3 = Perm Ban
# The Team should be treated with respect! rules must be followed!
# Be friendly and try to act mature.
# Dont ask GM for Gold or Items
# Items selling for real money is not allowed.
# Account trading & selling ingame for gold is allowed.
# For Trades, you can ask GMs for being Middleman so you can't become scammed.
# Do not advertise for other sites/servers.
# Multi Clients are allowed (max. 4).
# You are allowed to go to the Fortress War with multiple Chars!
# Do not abuse any bug or use hacks! (Bots / Petfilter are allowed.*
# AFK - Trade Bot is not allowed!
# We take the right to ban and delete your account at any time.
# Do not cheat at the BA or CTF-Event (multichars or joining a party from the opponent team)!
# Recharge back will be reward Perm Ban!
# Murder on Events is not allowed!
# All people are equal!
# Everyone has the right to the truth.
# You have the right to tell your own opinion.
# You have the right to make suggestions.
# You have the right to report anyone.
# Everyone has the right to play the game as he want, as long the rules are respected.
# You can ask the Staff Members any questions as long it's not completely useless.
# By donating to us you certify that you are 18 years or older.
# By donating you're supporting this server. In return, you will be rewarded.
# We do not give any refund for whatever reason it can be.
# The staff is not responsible for user mistakes, such as buying the wrong item, getting scammed by other players, alchemy mistakes and such.
# Bug or exploit abusers will get banned. If you find such things, better report it to the GM's directly at the Live Support & Discord via Private message.
# Do not share your ID or password with anyone, complaints about hacking account won't get any support from the staff. It is your responsability to keep your account info safe.
# Bug or exploit abusers will get banned. If you find such things, better report it to the GM's directly at the Live Support & Discord via Private message.
# For better communication and understanding certain situations, talk to GMs in German/English.
# Not knowing and or not reading these rules is not an excuse.
# Notice. If you see someone violating this rules, please take a Screenshot or Video as a proof, and report them in Live Support & Discord. Only unedited Screenshots (this includes the filename) are approved as a proof, reports with edited screenshots or without proof will be meaningless and you might get a warning/ban for false report.
# We reserve the right to edit these rules at any time without prior notice, so please check this sometimes.
#Selling DROPPED ITEMS [Wep/Pro/Acc/ example SOX] for silk are not Allowed ! Only for GOLD
#Do not extrem Insult/Racism other players in global or normal chat reward will be chat ban
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 08:21   #201

You just said yourself, YOU can create rules anytime you want to differently, that is corruption, you are punishing one person differently than the other person, although they both did the same thing Learn proper English and you'll be fine

EDIT: And btw, even your own server support staff said that you should treat those players both equally yet you don't, which is even worse.
Old 04/06/2021, 08:38   #202

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
You just said yourself, YOU can create rules anytime you want to differently, that is corruption, you are punishing one person differently than the other person, although they both did the same thing Learn proper English and you'll be fine

EDIT: And btw, even your own server support staff said that you should treat those players both equally yet you don't, which is even worse.
Check rules its since begin added that i can Edit rules any time without notice that !
Höre auf zu heulen lernen du lieber Deutsch
Bist nur am rumheulen weil wir keine Änderungen vornehmen . Schau mal in dem German channel wie die sich alle lustig über dich machen
Old 04/06/2021, 08:42   #203

I speak and understand German with no problems, couldn't care less what they are writing in German since this is supposedly an "international" server. You didn't even CHANGE the rules once again, you changed them in your mind so that your friend zPasaa can keep his spear

EDIT: Since we are talking about it, Pain is somewhy on the ban list, yet zPasaa, who was banned which is shown in the picture below, wasn't on the ban list and suddenly is support staff of the server as well. You can judge it yourself guys.

Old 04/06/2021, 09:21   #204

Does people actualy know what the word "corruption" means? I see its wrong used all the time
And tbh the guys who are banned know were crying on server since day 1. Money even wished that the Admin sould kill himself after he declined to change the no-bot-alchemy feature. So you cant take that guy serious and I wonder why Money wasnt banned on that day About the spear. I saw that moon glavie is removed which is good and the reports of "Spear+9" were confusing since you guys reported +7 +8 and +9 spears of same person. Kekw. And if you use wrong screenshots to report someone then its pepega.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 09:58   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chusheen View Post
Does people actualy know what the word "corruption" means? I see its wrong used all the time
And tbh the guys who are banned know were crying on server since day 1. Money even wished that the Admin sould kill himself after he declined to change the no-bot-alchemy feature. So you cant take that guy serious and I wonder why Money wasnt banned on that day About the spear. I saw that moon glavie is removed which is good and the reports of "Spear+9" were confusing since you guys reported +7 +8 and +9 spears of same person. Kekw. And if you use wrong screenshots to report someone then its pepega.
Oh here we go again, another person that does not understand simple English. No one has ever reported the guy selling +7 spear, or +8 spear, if MR Andreas has proof of those, please provide those I showed you the actual proof where its clear that zPasaa is selling +9 spear for 60 euros, with 6 screenshots of it, yet you still manage to pretend that oh he was reported for +7 spear. And its YOU who should learn what the word corrupted is
Old 04/06/2021, 10:28   #206

another fail server ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 11:00   #207

trash server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 12:28   #208

Best system
Best team
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 12:34   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
This has nothing todo with corruption its because i can create any time the rules
and next time post the full chat.
if you dont like the rules feel free to leave I only ever hear mimimi from you because i do not add any new school shit and every time you insult players etc.

# Botting is allowed , HWID Limit 2 & IP-Limit 4 Accounts.
# Proxy is forbidden 1 = 1Day Ban / 2 = 3Day Ban / 3 = Perm Ban
# The Team should be treated with respect! rules must be followed!
# Be friendly and try to act mature.
# Dont ask GM for Gold or Items
# Items selling for real money is not allowed.
# Account trading & selling ingame for gold is allowed.
# For Trades, you can ask GMs for being Middleman so you can't become scammed.
# Do not advertise for other sites/servers.
# Multi Clients are allowed (max. 4).
# You are allowed to go to the Fortress War with multiple Chars!
# Do not abuse any bug or use hacks! (Bots / Petfilter are allowed.*
# AFK - Trade Bot is not allowed!
# We take the right to ban and delete your account at any time.
# Do not cheat at the BA or CTF-Event (multichars or joining a party from the opponent team)!
# Recharge back will be reward Perm Ban!
# Murder on Events is not allowed!
# All people are equal!
# Everyone has the right to the truth.
# You have the right to tell your own opinion.
# You have the right to make suggestions.
# You have the right to report anyone.
# Everyone has the right to play the game as he want, as long the rules are respected.
# You can ask the Staff Members any questions as long it's not completely useless.
# By donating to us you certify that you are 18 years or older.
# By donating you're supporting this server. In return, you will be rewarded.
# We do not give any refund for whatever reason it can be.
# The staff is not responsible for user mistakes, such as buying the wrong item, getting scammed by other players, alchemy mistakes and such.
# Do not share your ID or password with anyone, complaints about hacking account won't get any support from the staff. It is your responsability to keep your account info safe.
# For better communication and understanding certain situations, talk to GMs in German/English.
# Not knowing and or not reading these rules is not an excuse.
# Notice. If you see someone violating this rules, please take a Screenshot or Video as a proof, and report them in Live Support & Discord. Only unedited Screenshots (this includes the filename) are approved as a proof, reports with edited screenshots or without proof will be meaningless and you might get a warning/ban for false report.
# We reserve the right to edit these rules at any time without prior notice, so please check this sometimes.
#Selling DROPPED ITEMS [Wep/Pro/Acc/ example SOX] for silk are not Allowed ! Only for GOLD
#Do not extrem Insult/Racism other players in global or normal chat reward will be chat ban
I am "Money", not sure why you thought its Crispycheep but i do agree wit h the post above, you're corrupted, nothing else needs to be said, u had 4 excuses as to why you treated the two players unequally, and its because one of them is your friend (u gave him a supporter role and didnt take his spear away like you took the moon glavie away) so shut the fuck up and accept that your server is going to die after this saturday because you're an incompetent developer, GM, and a human being, below 30 IQ that lies and pretends he didnt see the reports when you replied to them. Fuck you, corrupted piece of shit!

edit : shit server with a GM that stole everything from forever online, got his filter from openly posted epvp leaks, he cant fix anything and most importantly HE"S CORRUPTED
Old 04/06/2021, 12:38   #210

I don't play here and I won't but GM saying "I can change rules whenever I want, and make exceptions for special people" just screams trash and waste of time.

It is okay and to publicly expose **** GMs and servers for things like this because it hurts silkroad community in general.
Thanks
4 Users