Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Babel Online | 110 CAP | Eu & CH | Balanced Mastery|GOLD VALUE | Old School features!

Discussion on Babel Online | 110 CAP | Eu & CH | Balanced Mastery|GOLD VALUE | Old School features! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2021, 03:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
downloading

fix links
Old 03/01/2021, 08:42   #17

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri3nds View Post
downloading

fix links
im sorry, i was replacing them!! you can try again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2021, 07:08   #18

thanks got it
'can u make gold more important for server active?
add immortal for gold or make those scrolls for gold
gold keep server active and selling buying
thanks
Old 03/02/2021, 07:42   #19

Quote:
thanks got it
'can u make gold more important for server active?
add immortal for gold or make those scrolls for gold
gold keep server active and selling buying
thanks
its a good suggestion, can you join to our discord server & post your suggestions there? its important to let everyone know the suggestions! thanks for the support dude
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 09:56   #20

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroshima29 View Post
its a good suggestion, can you join to our discord server & post your suggestions there? its important to let everyone know the suggestions! thanks for the support dude

Hello , Your topic not pro it's look like beginner one , beacuse The explanation you have here is not enough for us. You must modify this topic frequently and add more explanations and things on ur theard
It looks like you are still newbie
I whish to you Success on ur draft
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 10:03   #21

Very interesting features Going as smooth as it gets.
good luck with ur upcoming project
Signature Event# ING:Halim
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 18:38   #22

Quote:

Hello , Your topic not pro it's look like beginner one , beacuse The explanation you have here is not enough for us. You must modify this topic frequently and add more explanations and things on ur theard
It looks like you are still newbie
I whish to you Success on ur draft

1. Dont be double face, after 3 4 days checking it finally you have decided to complian without any logic! just check ur last commets!

2. currently there are info enough to make u get an idea of how does this d11 system works, its the typical system d11 without useless editions, you got more info than other useless server, if you got any issue that doesnt let you receive the info, thats not my problem, you are old enough to choose where to play!!!

3. dont talk too much about newbies, look at yourself in the mirror and go to learn some english instead of asking the thing with that rude way that you've chosen! GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 09:51   #23

10 hours left for G.O
Old 03/04/2021, 10:00   #24

reduce ip to 4
ING:Erhan
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 20:15   #25

IGN: Faissal
Nice game <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 21:11   #26

ING : 4T2

Old 03/04/2021, 21:48   #27

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroshima29 View Post
1. Dont be double face, after 3 4 days checking it finally you have decided to complian without any logic! just check ur last commets!

2. currently there are info enough to make u get an idea of how does this d11 system works, its the typical system d11 without useless editions, you got more info than other useless server, if you got any issue that doesnt let you receive the info, thats not my problem, you are old enough to choose where to play!!!

3. dont talk too much about newbies, look at yourself in the mirror and go to learn some english instead of asking the thing with that rude way that you've chosen! GL
Now that you asked, I will annihilate you with good English and facts.

1. looks absolute dogsh*t, the website actually looks so bad that if we were to make a competition of who could make the crappiest looking website, this joke of a paint MS Comic Sans website would be the undisputed champion with no competition.
I'm not even trying to be rude here. I challenge you, or anyone reading this, to find me a worse looking website-- If that's even possible?

2. The ePvp thread offers little to NO information whatsoever about the most important aspects of a D11 server. You say "You get more info than other useless server", oh really?
Then I challenge you to check the ENTIRE current first page of Private SRO Advertising section, and I bet you that you won't be able to find a SINGLE thread that offers less info than yours.

- What are the exact rewards of your daily events?
- Are there any more rewards other than Gold Coins for CTF/BA/SA?
- Where are the unique map spots?
- Where is the info regarding whether STR/INT Uniques, do they exist at all, their respawn rates, and their drops?
- Does jobbing even give anything other than gold?
- How does "Best STR/Int/CH/EU Player" work? Best, based on what exactly?
- Where the HELL are starter pick-up pets?!

3. @ is absolutely right and on-point. You are an absolute newbie.
I sincerely hope that I'm talking to a teenage kid that's behind all of this, because there is no way that any grown adult is capable of speaking with such disrespect to a player who is giving you valuable criticism and feedback that you can instead of bashing, implement and use to improve your server.
Besides, I have literally made a better server in 2 days of downloading vSro 1.88 files for the first time, than you have after all this God knows how much invested time.

To think that I even considered possibly being a volunteer support for this grandiose garbage parade of a server is really shameful, and somethin that I'll have to live with.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2021, 22:00   #28

Why is GM rude to people in discord suggestions, now I see he's rude on epvp, wtf?? idk why would anyone play this server tbh, waste of time. Dude is so greedy he couldn't even give a pick up pet, let's not mention 100K SP. JOKE OF A SERVER GUYS!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2021, 22:03   #29

1 where does it say that there will be str uniques, pick pet and all these things you’re wrong supposing that there will be in my server?

2 you are a useless kid since before you make a suggestion you talk like a underaged kid which doesn’t have his titty!!! Where were ur parents to teach you how to ask the things ?

3 It’s a new project and as the ads and thread says “ feel free to suggest anything “ we are taking care about ppl suggestions by making an equal server

4 you are old enough to play whatever server you want but with respect, I’m not forcing to anyone to play my server even im not asking any donations since I’ve paid everything and I’m waiting to get Babel till a better way abs system usage. You are not allowed to insult me and threaten me like a kid that u are “ feel free to make a new epvpers account cause ur career here is done”? Useless kid where were ur parents at ur childhood?

5 it’s a pserver which mix few old school features , pvp and Pve system, if you think that every server will wait u with ur favorite features you are really Wrong! Go back to the school and let them teach u how to talk with smart persons!

Str int uniques pet starter ? Where does it say on my thread? Poor kid and jealous that y don’t even have anything ! Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaMisumi View Post
Why is GM rude to people in discord suggestions, now I see he's rude on epvp, wtf?? idk why would anyone play this server tbh, waste of time. Dude is so greedy he couldn't even give a pick up pet, let's not mention 100K SP. JOKE OF A SERVER GUYS!!!
Keep crying kid no one have been rude on discord, you just a bunch of kids trying to difame my server, where does it say that u will get a pick pet, str int uniques and u will be free of farming on the pve system? If u don’t like it’s easy, go find another server but stop acting like a kid lying in everything haha, shame on u guys that u didn’t even do a suggestions and u are talking shits!!! Greedy guy? I didn’t even ask donations, poor kids looking everything free from doing nothing
Old 03/04/2021, 22:28   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Now that you asked, I will annihilate you with good English and facts.

1. looks absolute dogsh*t, the website actually looks so bad that if we were to make a competition of who could make the crappiest looking website, this joke of a paint MS Comic Sans website would be the undisputed champion with no competition.
I'm not even trying to be rude here. I challenge you, or anyone reading this, to find me a worse looking website-- If that's even possible?

2. The ePvp thread offers little to NO information whatsoever about the most important aspects of a D11 server. You say "You get more info than other useless server", oh really?
Then I challenge you to check the ENTIRE current first page of Private SRO Advertising section, and I bet you that you won't be able to find a SINGLE thread that offers less info than yours.

- What are the exact rewards of your daily events?
- Are there any more rewards other than Gold Coins for CTF/BA/SA?
- Where are the unique map spots?
- Where is the info regarding whether STR/INT Uniques, do they exist at all, their respawn rates, and their drops?
- Does jobbing even give anything other than gold?
- How does "Best STR/Int/CH/EU Player" work? Best, based on what exactly?
- Where the HELL are starter pick-up pets?!

3. @ is absolutely right and on-point. You are an absolute newbie.
I sincerely hope that I'm talking to a teenage kid that's behind all of this, because there is no way that any grown adult is capable of speaking with such disrespect to a player who is giving you valuable criticism and feedback that you can instead of bashing, implement and use to improve your server.
Besides, I have literally made a better server in 2 days of downloading vSro 1.88 files for the first time, than you have after all this God knows how much invested time.

To think that I even considered possibly being a volunteer support for this grandiose garbage parade of a server is really shameful, and somethin that I'll have to live with.

Zila ?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
d11 private server, old school server, silkroad private server, vsro, vsro 1.88