Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor - Red Sea | ISRO-R Files | 110 Cap | Old Job | Integrated Bot | Longterm

Discussion on Sailor - Red Sea | ISRO-R Files | 110 Cap | Old Job | Integrated Bot | Longterm within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2020, 22:08   #121

elite*gold: 0
There is bug with the reflection socket on all files, leading to despawning mobs and disconnected players. Did you fix it?
Old 11/17/2020, 03:39   #122

looking team for opening
Old 11/17/2020, 03:52   #123

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Red Sea - Open Beta Patch v1

1. Fixed the Purification pills bug that remove all debuffs once you spam the usage of it on quick slots, Cooldowns are still the same 3:7, Welcome to the new era.
2. Fixed the beginner icon with Sailor Pass icon.
3. Fixed the Item Mall error 520.
4. Disabled sailor TOS screen, you are still required to read our rules, and don't break them.
5. Fixed the penalties scrolls remover.
6. Fixed the item coupon exchange disconnect problem when there is no empty slots.
7. Fixed the Macro buff description.
8. Increased all the stacks of the coupons that will drop later from uniques, for example, 10x Elixirs, or 10x specific stone.
9. Fixed the ILOVEBLUES command with Limited Time Plus Increasing Scroll.
10. Disabled all global chat colors except Cyan and Magenta.
11. Fixed not being able to link items while using premium from start items, and from attendance event.
12. Fixed the Berserk skin change scrolls name in item storage box.
13. Adjusted the HP for Blaze Bear and Witch of Darkness in blaze dungeon to half.
14. Adjusted the Kaguya unique level to 110, we will later add items that drop, so players can fight for as an open world job unique.
15. Disabled Death Bone Roc.
16. Fixed the quests completed rewards window wrong information.
17. Improved the coupon exchange window, once you hover an item inside the coupon it will show the quantity that you will win.
18. Fixed the beginner items quest.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/17/2020, 12:28   #124

download links?
Old 11/17/2020, 13:17   #125

how to participate in the beta?
Old 11/17/2020, 14:45   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by szygis View Post
how to participate in the beta?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
download links?
Join our discord server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2020, 18:35   #127

Warlocks now are even better hahaha balance is not real in your game good luck i'm out
Old 11/17/2020, 18:44   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceloatg18 View Post
Warlocks now are even better hahaha balance is not real in your game good luck i'm out
There is a suggestion tab for a reason. I dont see the point on going "omg this is unbalanced, im leaving oh and please give me some attention before I go"

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2020, 21:29   #129

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
He has the official Joymax tools and presumably the source code and all he can come up with is this ?!
^ This. Seems like people think that the length of the first post is equal to the quality of the server. There is so much nonsense and unrelevant stuff in the first post. If you would remove the things that are ALREADY in the the files (and not new) you would be left with 5-10% of the content. These server owners act like Elon Musk's but are money sharks in disguise. But people fall for it.

We need something truly innovative. My 2 cents.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2020, 21:38   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
^ This. Seems like people think that the length of the first post is equal to the quality of the server. There is so much nonsense and unrelevant stuff in the first post. If you would remove the things that are ALREADY in the the files (and not new) you would be left with 5-10% of the content. These server owners act like Elon Musk's but are money sharks in disguise. But people fall for it.

Oh, wow, someone with more than 2 brain cells here.

I should add to my post that yes, he has done something in regards of manipulating the source code/joymax tools.
A 'dungeon' sort of room and now you can see the guild of who's trying to join your party.
Breathtaking. He isn't dumb nor not the most ill-intended guy here; but people join his server because of his reputation. It's all granted.

Not to mention there are people here (without the source code) who ask you for $10+ if you dare to ask them even the most basic questions and don't reply to your messages. It's basically wh0ring yourself out on a different level.

I am so done with this place, lol.
Old 11/18/2020, 21:56   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post

Did you ever think that we simply don't want to break the game with crazy edits? Did you ever think that our aim is to improve the original game system making a very improved version WITHOUT ruining the original experience and feeling? If not then Sailor is simply not for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Oh, wow, someone with more than 2 brain cells here.

I should add to my post that yes, he has done something in regards of manipulating the source code/joymax tools.
A 'dungeon' sort of room and now you can see the guild of who's trying to join your party.
Breathtaking. He isn't dumb nor not the most ill-intended guy here; but people join his server because of his reputation. It's all granted.

Not to mention there are people here (without the source code) who ask you for $10+ if you dare to ask them even the most basic questions and don't reply to your messages. It's basically wh0ring yourself out on a different level.

I am so done with this place, lol.
Lets not see you here, thanks for wasting my time answering your useless post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2020, 22:48   #132

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Wow, some people are still active here
Old 11/19/2020, 07:28   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post