Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dardania | Cap 100 | CH only | innovative systems | Hall Of Worship | Storm Skills

Discussion on Dardania | Cap 100 | CH only | innovative systems | Hall Of Worship | Storm Skills within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/10/2020, 19:38   #16

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Acromus crew attacking other servers and yall call urselfs profesionals yikes. Just get out of psro scene trash. You don't belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Why is it exactly like the other 3-4 servers from last month ? Someone posted the files for this exact system and everyones using it now to grab some cash ? dam xd
couz every server is using SROPLUS - which provides all the current features all servers have you don't even need a developer for that. Lets hope peopel will realize this soon xd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2020, 19:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
Half of this content we made in our unreleased project first, which was stolen by this fool Eraser.
Don't be mad because your girlfriend is cheating on you darling. YIKES.
You guys are very profesional ) Players Online: 118/4000 what happend buddy? Didn't even last 7 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 19:52   #18

Quote:
Could say the same about Radium, died faster and started with less players... but at least I wasn't kicked off of the team. Oops... too soon?
Funny how we had over 2k players for 3 weeks. ) and i quit because they were corrupted yall know jack **** keep ur mouths shut. Is funny how you are trying so hard to insult me but im here laughing my ******* *** off xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 20:11   #19

Quote:
Anyways no need for a chat war on Elitepvpers... let's have a quick rundown, shall we?

1.) Thanos Unique - stolen from Sirus (unreleased).
2.) Job Ranking - stolen from Electus.
3.) VSROPLUS guis/features - 30% of the thread... oh and the writing for them was stolen from Acromus thread btw.
4.) Your header image/design is stolen from 00:33-00:37 from Rebellion trailer.
5.) Unique drops copied from Acromus.
6.) Grinding areas copied from Acromus.

Those skills look a little familiar too...

You just can't stop stealing, Eraser!

Best of luck though.
shall we talk about Vero and Demonroad?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 20:19   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Vero isn't a part of the Acromus team anymore, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
Dude, your whole server is a copy of electus and kind of eagle, even the new visual icons.. just with thousands of less players

CH Only server, might try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 23:26   #21

COPY PASTE FROM ELECTUS AGAIN -______- even Job Rank icons WT.F xD you are so low guys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2020, 23:26   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickStarZ View Post
imagine two scammers blaming others , Thanos belongs to pyrite online not yours not your idea at all.. dude you both scammed us on your miserable Acromus with your fake website numbers .. what server does not stand for 6 days ? absolutely yours.. drown yourself and grow some ***** you losers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 02:19   #23

same system from Eagle....I dont see any news here >.>

copy>paste
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 08:37   #24

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post

couz every server is using SROPLUS - which provides all the current features all servers have you don't even need a developer for that. Lets hope peopel will realize this soon xd
Ohh i knew the similiarities were too high that it couldn't have been a coincidence xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 09:49   #25

Don’t forget to take your 30 Likes for Server Release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2020, 17:59   #26

Hello, so on my last chat with Nexus saying that he isn't corrupted, he offered my friend silks to join with the guild and I'll share the screenshot for such thing

x
Waiting for your response XD
Old 08/12/2020, 18:01   #27

How hard is it not to be corrupted smh.
Old 08/12/2020, 18:40   #28

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5bucks View Post
Hello, so on my last chat with Nexus saying that he isn't corrupted, he offered my friend silks to join with the guild and I'll share the screenshot for such thing

x
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA giving free items away to make them join and stay

welcome to sro 2020
Old 08/12/2020, 18:52   #29

Issuing a warning about @ for the good of the general community.

I didn't wanna go public about this because it wasn't really my business or place before, and also I didn't have sufficient proof, but now I do, and it is a good time for it as he is opening a project.

Nexus = Eraser, the same Eraser who scammed several DBs from unfinished projects and stolen a lot of unreleased paid content that fucked people over.

My story can be verified by @, @, @, @, Chau, and many more people.

We were working on a project with Eraser back in early 2020 but we didn't finish because of external issues. He was working on the database when we got some reports that he is a scammer. We asked him about this and he immediately acted suspicious and went AFK a few minutes after. Not even 30 minutes after that, the information for our host was changed, all database backups were wiped, the database was uploaded and deleted. I can personally prove this in DM with screenshots. however this is just MY experience, so many other players/admins have had their OWN EXPERIENCES with him.

If the scamming was not enough, other high tier developers can also attest to, he is not even a developer... He is copying code from epvp and everything he doesnt copy is bugged and useless... he did ask some people to help setup his server configurations for him and masked the work as his own:

The proof that Nexus = Eraser lies here -- Nexus is using an unreleased unique in his latest server that ONLY HE AND MYSELF had access to. This database was never released, sold, or leaked to anyone besides Eraser who stole it after we fired him. I will attach proof down below that I purchased this unique 4 months ago! This is enough evidence to prove that he is Eraser.

Moral: Please watch out who you trust!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2020, 13:08   #30

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5bucks View Post

x
looool what do you say about this Nexus?
Thanks
1 User