Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE

Discussion on [ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/19/2020, 18:02   #76

elite*gold: 0
Charname: NOFearX
Old 07/19/2020, 18:23   #77

gl i cant w8
IGN; Suny
Old 07/19/2020, 20:13   #78

lemme win das

char name is Winry
Old 07/19/2020, 20:24   #79

```

Sky
Old 07/19/2020, 22:23   #80

CharName : Vine
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 22:57   #81

Can't wait to join this adventure
Old 07/19/2020, 23:19   #82

Pr0x! and Electus team good luck!
Feeling pretty hyped coming back after 3 year break.
Char Name : DragonBusa
Old 07/20/2020, 00:02   #83

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Seeing people hate reminds me when y'all were crying that previous server owners(including me with Theta) were re-opening.Well, you pushed away those people away too soon without giving them a chance to do something new, now get used to it, because servers like Eagle or whatever the **** you're hyping these days are not doing anything new either.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2020, 03:03   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Seeing people hate reminds me when y'all were crying that previous server owners(including me with Theta) were re-opening.Well, you pushed away those people away too soon without giving them a chance to do something new, now get used to it, because servers like Eagle or whatever the fuck you're hyping these days are not doing anything new either.
Thanks for those words. It's quite easy to point with fingers and complain but none of those people are the change they wish to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codsey View Post
Wow, so creative. Get good.
Instead of spreading your nonsense negativity over a thread of someones server you dislike how about you be somewhat more productive elsewhere in your life and just leave? Thousands of people love electus for a good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicef1 View Post
Very bad server, every time copy and paste. That no fun, fun online have pay2win players. Bad system...
SRO in general is pay2win, some servers less some more. If you dislike the aspect of SRO being pay2win then sorry for telling you but SRO might not be the game for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih211 View Post
Eu ? bb.Eu servers are always fails.Ppl dont wanna play eu and they re opening eu server again.I was planning to play but sorry i wont play shit eu
There was a chn only server recently by Electus called "Athens" and it died quicker than the last 3 EU/CH servers hosted by Electus...EU is fun to play with and against cuz it adds variety of builds instead of spears only which is a thing on EVERY ch server unless some build gets drastically overtuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdiniz View Post
Talked about sox drop at botting but no.... will be the same shit -.- im out
SOX items will be eventually droppable by monsters aka afk botting but I can assure you it wont be present right at the beginning of the server. Theres no logicl reason to vote a dropsystem over boxsystem unless:
a) you have yourself X devices botting and you want to be put in advantage or
b) you don't have time for all the dungeons blabla but then you forgot the fact that some people got X devices running and they generate way more than you do by doing nothing-->next complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvatore92 View Post
Proffesional team and best sro system <3

IGN:GRP
facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddycali View Post
6 Different types of SOX? diff pay to win. no thank you.
So you are basically saying that Gaia is heavily pay2win cuz of the fact that there are 6 different SOX types? Any more information?Any valid arguements? When people argue like you handicap do, I get triggered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordf1000 View Post
Money machine server, 0 news, 0 improves, same shit every time
It's hard to improve if you are close to perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosxc View Post
Good luck, but that server looks like the old server, nothing new.
Go ahead, suggest something which isn't completely random and well thought of and worth to put work in, not only Electus but whole PSRO community could need new GOOD ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

LOL fcken kids who are roasting isro about opening new server every 6months while u guys are doing the same system but heavy as fck and worse than isro for pay2play money grabbing team

P.S. if you get the mod to remove this comment i will keep re-posting it
You sir for sure haven't played iSRO for quite awhile now. There's nothing which comes even close to the pay2win factor of iSRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxter06 View Post
Ah Shit, here we go again, the biggest Scam and Copy paste server. Nerver something new always the same shit. Got banned from this server for a screenshot that you can easily fake via discord with the console, and change the text to something silly, what happened to me, so Ya becareful guys Pr0x will ban anyone if he see's WTS SILK XDDD

anyways good luck. but nice that you increased Player count to 9k from 8k and increased ip again to 6 after a shit ton of guilds left. KEK FUCKING W
It's easy to fake yeah but it's even easier to contact some Electus support and let them check your discord DMs and prove the screenshot wrong to get you unbanned..Either way you are bullshitting or you didn't even care at the time you got banned so why are we still bothering? Simply leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordf1000 View Post
Same shit again, and again, the server start with a massive players playing, but when 2 months server die, because this slave system, or you played boring system for 10 hours per day, or you is a fckng donate.
2 Months still sounds quite a lot compared to 2 3 weeks doesn't it? xd
Old 07/20/2020, 08:17   #85

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbedToDeath View Post
Thanks for those words. It's quite easy to point with fingers and complain but none of those people are the change they wish to see.

Instead of spreading your nonsense negativity over a thread of someones server you dislike how about you be somewhat more productive elsewhere in your life and just leave? Thousands of people love electus for a good reason.

SRO in general is pay2win, some servers less some more. If you dislike the aspect of SRO being pay2win then sorry for telling you but SRO might not be the game for you.

There was a chn only server recently by Electus called "Athens" and it died quicker than the last 3 EU/CH servers hosted by Electus...EU is fun to play with and against cuz it adds variety of builds instead of spears only which is a thing on EVERY ch server unless some build gets drastically overtuned.

SOX items will be eventually droppable by monsters aka afk botting but I can assure you it wont be present right at the beginning of the server. Theres no logicl reason to vote a dropsystem over boxsystem unless:
a) you have yourself X devices botting and you want to be put in advantage or
b) you don't have time for all the dungeons blabla but then you forgot the fact that some people got X devices running and they generate way more than you do by doing nothing-->next complain

facts

So you are basically saying that Gaia is heavily pay2win cuz of the fact that there are 6 different SOX types? Any more information?Any valid arguements? When people argue like you handicap do, I get triggered...

It's hard to improve if you are close to perfection.

Go ahead, suggest something which isn't completely random and well thought of and worth to put work in, not only Electus but whole PSRO community could need new GOOD ideas

You sir for sure haven't played iSRO for quite awhile now. There's nothing which comes even close to the pay2win factor of iSRO.

It's easy to fake yeah but it's even easier to contact some Electus support and let them check your discord DMs and prove the screenshot wrong to get you unbanned..Either way you are bullshitting or you didn't even care at the time you got banned so why are we still bothering? Simply leave.

2 Months still sounds quite a lot compared to 2 3 weeks doesn't it? xd

Hi, I usually don't make drama in EPVP threads, no hate to Electus at all, but you are such a c0cksucker. Please get a life. You are not part of the team or anything so it's not your place to respond to comments like this, you don't get bonus points for trying to defend a server against people who also have valid points. Thanks.

Also, good luck Pr0x.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2020, 09:27   #86

share event

ign :- Royalus

IGN :- Royalus

Share event & comment event done
Old 07/20/2020, 10:21   #87

Char Name: Helena
Old 07/20/2020, 11:24   #88

Prox alayws successfully
Old 07/20/2020, 12:10   #89

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Seeing people hate reminds me when y'all were crying that previous server owners(including me with Theta) were re-opening.Well, you pushed away those people away too soon without giving them a chance to do something new, now get used to it, because servers like Eagle or whatever the **** you're hyping these days are not doing anything new either.
They do something new, let's look at all the differences Eagle has. Their logo is red, boxes have different name. Same for Aracsus or w.e it's called thats coming now, and pretty much every other server. These wannabe copycat servers nowadays are really triggering, aiming for the quick cash only, which they easily get due to the community having a shared iq of 14. Still the trade speed is a nice thing on Electus, wonder why nobody thought of such simple thing before, instead of boxes and coins day & night. =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2020, 12:23   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Hi, I usually don't make drama in EPVP threads, no hate to Electus at all, but you are such a **********. Please get a life. You are not part of the team or anything so it's not your place to respond to comments like this, you don't get bonus points for trying to defend a server against people who also have valid points. Thanks.

Also, good luck Pr0x.
Sorry for defending a project I enjoy to play. Has nothing todo with c0cksucking if you argue with some hating handicaps on elitepvpers cuz ure bored but I guess that's what you get, either way jump on the train like a sheep and hate as well or get called out a **********. How is it not my place to respond to comments in a public forum? The only valid point they came up with is the same thing over n over again which I didn't even deny, rest was just simple hating with no valid points at all, how do you call those valid points?