Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System

Discussion on Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2020, 18:23   #211

elite*gold: 0
Good luck
IGN | TheSamuraiX
Old 07/24/2020, 19:47   #212

Spartacus on Fire <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 20:51   #213

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 22:22   #214

Signature Event
IGN: Shrewd
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 22:58   #215

amazing

i waiting the grandopening <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 09:08   #216

Signature Event
IGN: zKrang
EPVP Link :
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2020, 11:50   #217

"Revolutionary system"hmm,but whats here revolutionary?You guys basically got same features as r..y had and ele got same old box system forcing ppl to farm stupid points everyday like most of the upcoming privs do.Revolutionary word means smth,in my opinion even if you keep server stable its another 2month project but hope im wrong,anyways wishing you luck to beat this time line
Old 07/25/2020, 13:58   #218

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
fully corrupted server, shameful staff even on beta being biased and corrupted to certain players which surprisingly turns out to be Egyptians same as the staff once you have a disagreement with these players you start getting abused by the staff getting spam DCs and so on

a GM spawned a unique I had the lead on the Dmg and the other player's pt which competing with me kept Pking me (4 players) stuns and so on all that while GM is watching saying "he can't do anything about it" and once u tell what's going on u get dc'ed absolute degenrates of a staff imagine being biased and corrupted even from the Beta lmao this is def a a 2 months server (if it survives the opening)
Old 07/25/2020, 14:07   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
fully corrupted server, shameful staff even on beta being biased and corrupted to certain players which surprisingly turns out to be Egyptians same as the staff once you have a disagreement with these players you start getting abused by the staff getting spam DCs and so on

a GM spawned a unique I had the lead on the Dmg and the other player's pt which competing with me kept Pking me (4 players) stuns and so on all that while GM is watching saying "he can't do anything about it" and once u tell what's going on u get dc'ed absolute degenrates of a staff imagine being biased and corrupted even from the Beta lmao this is def a a 2 months server (if it survives the opening)
First of all, there is no corruption or bias in our staff whatsoever, and although we do have Egyptian team members, why does that matter? Are you racist or what? The majority of our server administration staff is from the USA & EU, so your “point,” whatever it may be, is invalid.

This is really ironic considering you are completely lying about what happened. You were getting pked at the unique we spawned as a TEST, not even one that counted for silk or an event... we said that there was nothing we could do as we were not going to teleport an entire party for PKing 1 person at a unique(THAT is bias), and also, PK is not against our server rules and will be permitted during the beta phase to increase server activity, as we said multiple times in our discord. After our team told you that, you went on a rampage and began insulting the enemy party ruthlessly with discriminatory language, racist and homophobic vocabulary, and you started saying the same things to our very own staff members. Insulting staff members is completely against our Acromus Code or Conduct and In-Game rules; clearly posted on both our Discord server and our Website.

Before you come on here with false claims, be sure you can back them up. Everyone who was there will agree with this version of the story, as it is the factual one. Thanks for the bump though!
Old 07/25/2020, 14:11   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
First of all, there is no corruption or bias in our staff whatsoever, and although we do have Egyptian team members, why does that matter? Are you racist or what? The majority of our server administration staff is from the USA & EU, so your “point,” whatever it may be, is invalid.

This is really ironic considering you are completely lying about what happened. You were getting pked at the unique we spawned as a TEST, not even one that counted for silk or an event... we said that there was nothing we could do as we were not going to teleport an entire party for PKing 1 person at a unique(THAT is bias), and also, PK is not against our server rules and will be permitted during the beta phase to increase server activity, as we said multiple times in our discord. After our team told you that, you went on a rampage and began insulting the enemy party ruthlessly with discriminatory language, racist and homophobic vocabulary, and you started saying the same things to our very own staff members. Insulting staff members is completely against our Acromus Code or Conduct and In-Game rules; clearly posted on both our Discord server and our Website.

Before you come on here with false claims, be sure you can back them up. Everyone who was there will agree with this version of the story, as it is the factual one. Thanks for the bump though!
speaking of lies lmao saying "you went on a rampage and began insulting the enemy party ruthlessly with discriminatory language"
then you say "be sure you can back them up. " lmao you're so delusional and full of shit that never happened also about backing up here's my backup

one more thing, their client is full of viruses and if u allow it every single .exe on ur computer will be virused after and u can't run it with any antivirus enabled garbage server & quality same as their staff
Old 07/25/2020, 14:17   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
"Revolutionary system"hmm,but whats here revolutionary?You guys basically got same features as r..y had and ele got same old box system forcing ppl to farm stupid points everyday like most of the upcoming privs do.Revolutionary word means smth,in my opinion even if you keep server stable its another 2month project but hope im wrong,anyways wishing you luck to beat this time line
Hi, first of all, thanks for your time leaving this criticism. We love to hear everyone’s thoughts about the server and especially negative ones so we can adjust and grow.

First of all, our core system is unlike both of the servers you mentioned above. Although both are using a point system, as we are, the methods of obtainment, limits, items you can buy with them, and so much more are very different. Obviously some features have been inspired by other servers, however the majority of the system is completely hybridized with our own twist. If you read the entire thread, you will notice some key changes in our SOX system, point system, event system, and much more that is far from the same as other servers. We are adding new things everyday in beta, and we have some amazing things coming up in future updates. On the grand opening, this thread will also be updated with a new never-before seen event, and so many new cool additions.

Although it may look very similar from the surface, a comprehensive and playing speciation will prove to be unlike any other server, especially if people choose to stick around for all of our planned mass update releases.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, and once again thanks for the criticism.
Old 07/25/2020, 14:20   #222

Quote:
speaking of lies lmao saying "you went on a rampage and began insulting the enemy party ruthlessly with discriminatory language"
then you say "be sure you can back them up. " lmao you're so delusional and full of **** that never happened also about backing up here's my backup

one more thing, their client is full of viruses and if u allow it every single .exe on ur computer will be virused after and u can't run it with any antivirus enabled garbage server & quality same as their staff
want meto backup the virus claims too? here you go

every single .exe is infected with ur virus
Old 07/25/2020, 14:23   #223

Quote:
then you say "be sure you can back them up. " lmao you're so delusional and full of shit that never happened also about backing up here's my backup

You are only showing a portion of the screenshot, one where you were much less temperamental than you were before. However, even if this was the “only occurrence” speaking about our server team being “corrupt” is spreading false information and also constitutes a ban from the server, so you essentially just proved your own ban while trying to prove something else.

Regarding your virus situation, may I know what OS and antivirus you are using? We have only received one complaint about this; and it’s from you. Unless you are running some illegal add on, the only flagged files you should ever see while running our client are: “vsropluslib.dll”, “sro_client.exe”, and “svchost.exe”. These are simply due to our custom DLL(as you will witness in 99% of servers with one) and our heavily packed client.

There are absolutely no viruses or infections in our client, only false detections. I am not sure why you are getting these errors within your other applications, but we will definitely investigate if you provide us with more information. You can speak to me privately at Prof#9999 at Discord.
Old 07/25/2020, 14:26   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
You are only showing a portion of the screenshot, one where you were much less temperamental than you were before. However, even if this was the “only occurrence” speaking about our server team being “corrupt” is spreading false information and also constitutes a ban from the server, so you essentially just proved your own ban while trying to prove something else.

Regarding your virus situation, may I know what OS and antivirus you are using? We have only received one complaint about this; and it’s from you. Unless you are running some illegal add on, the only flagged files you should ever see while running our client are: “vsropluslib.dll”, “sro_client.exe”, and “svchost.exe”. These are simply due to our custom DLL(as you will witness in 99% of servers with one) and our heavily packed client.
you're so delusional lmao talking out of your *** dude, let me tell you something writing nonsense don't win u arguments you asked for a claims backup as proofs while you provided absolutely nothing but useless words its like you talking to customer service you only got couple of lines you write to everyone ? XD pathetic staff
Old 07/25/2020, 14:35   #225

This is enough proof, and that's all I need.

Are you going to lie and say that this global is not in reference to your conflict? When you responded to it?