Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Global Silkroad - 80 Cap - Isro System - 1x Rate - Old Days - 04.07.2020

Discussion on Global Silkroad - 80 Cap - Isro System - 1x Rate - Old Days - 04.07.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Global Silkroad - 80 Cap - İsro System - 1x Rate - 24.07.2020 - OLD CH

GRAND OPENİNG : 24.07.2020 - 80 Cap İsro Sistem 1x Rate
















Peresta is online now  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2020, 10:09   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
How many players online right now?


mogveli123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2020, 11:38   #3

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
How many players online right now?
Hello, Thank you for your comment. We have 1000+ Active Players. Our server was launched a few days ago. We will be happy to see you among us.
Peresta is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2020, 12:24   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
how 1000+ players online when your website is down ? are u a amateur or a pro ? looks like a another turk server. i say this cuz turk server websites always going down after grand opening.. some days later

ok i checked fb page and saw a picture from your pic. it says that this server is a turk server and the owner is from turkey... gg have fun and good luck with your server what close in 1-2 weeks


mogveli123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2020, 12:36   #5

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
how 1000+ players online when your website is down ? are u a amateur or a pro ? looks like a another turk server. i say this cuz turk server websites always going down after grand opening.. some days later

ok i checked fb page and saw a picture from your pic. it says that this server is a turk server and the owner is from turkey... gg have fun and good luck with your server what close in 1-2 weeks

Hello, You should give us the opportunity to play with us for a few days before reflecting on what other servers are doing.
Peresta is online now  
Old 07/08/2020, 12:38   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
you should open your website salak. dont working website wtf u talking about. how to give a try when your server is down ?

invalid IP adress website down

i dindt reflected any server. im talking about YOUR server.

nobody can register or download game. how ? server is dead website dead cant log into website dead. ölüüü
mogveli123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2020, 12:44   #7

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
you should open your website salak. dont working website wtf u talking about. how to give a try when your server is down ?
Peresta is online now  
Old 07/08/2020, 12:47   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
try your own link and see. i click on website and it says website is down. fck off i dont care dude. i would join when your website works. but dont work. maybe for u it works. but not for me in germany
mogveli123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2020, 12:57   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 525
Received Thanks: 111
website is working fine for me, downloading atm
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2020, 13:05   #10

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
try your own link and see. i click on website and it says website is down. fck off i dont care dude. i would join when your website works. but dont work. maybe for u it works. but not for me in germany
Our website is running smoothly. Make sure your internet is not restricted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
website is working fine for me, downloading atm
Hello, Thank you for your comment.
Peresta is online now  
Old 07/08/2020, 13:17   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
yes for turkey the website working fine. but not herei n germany nad dude bak sktrme. my internet is working fine too !. its about your website.

when turks can get on your website wow congratz buy thm a cow. but i cant open the **** website.

maybe u want only turks from turkey. ok np

HTTP_FloodControl_Exception: Invalid IP address. in C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\anti_flood.php on line 5
Exception trace
# Function Location
0 HTTP_FloodControl::getUserIP() C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\anti_flood.php:5
1 include_once('C:\inetpub\SroGl…') C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\index.php:5
2 phpshield_load('44B8C1D884654128…') C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\index.php:2
3 {main}
mogveli123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2020, 13:54   #12

 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
yes for turkey the website working fine. but not herei n germany nad dude bak sktrme. my internet is working fine too !. its about your website.

when turks can get on your website wow congratz buy thm a cow. but i cant open the **** website.

maybe u want only turks from turkey. ok np

HTTP_FloodControl_Exception: Invalid IP address. in C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\anti_flood.php on line 5
Exception trace
# Function Location
0 HTTP_FloodControl::getUserIP() C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\anti_flood.php:5
1 include_once('C:\inetpub\SroGl…') C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\index.php:5
2 phpshield_load('44B8C1D884654128…') C:\inetpub\SroGlobal\en\index.php:2
3 {main}
Can you try again ? Also, you have no right to be evil here without knowing us. Please change your speaking style.
Peresta is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2020, 14:13   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
and you should learn about your mistakes. you saying me my internet is ****. but you dont tell me that your website or something do the problem !! i speark normal ok. fix your website, thats all what i say. and its not your father website elitepvpers evry 1 can write here
mogveli123 is offline  
Old 07/08/2020, 14:44   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
and you should learn about your mistakes. you saying me my internet is ****. but you dont tell me that your website or something do the problem !! i speark normal ok. fix your website, thats all what i say. and its not your father website elitepvpers evry 1 can write here
i am from germany and the website is working fine
bombe2929 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2020, 14:48   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 5
yeah after he changed and fixed it. after i said its not working. he fixed it. now its working for me too from germany--..


mogveli123 is offline  
Reply

Tags
80 cap server, global silkroad, silkroad 80 cap


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ehlen Silkroad | Malazgirt 80 Cap Eu-Chn | iSro System | Upgrade System | 08.05.2020
05/08/2020 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/JjrN7bz/Header.png http://i.epvpimg.com/EfUqdab.pnghttp://i.epvpimg. com/NdBbaab.pnghttp://i.epvpimg.com/D4foeab.pnghtt p://i.epvpimg.com/YUlQbab.png https://i.ibb.co/TRL4WMg/ing-format-1.jpg
BlackPearl-Online | D11 | Cap: 110 | Silk&Gold System iSro| iSro System | Old School
09/27/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Server close ....
Tsro Old School Project♫100 Cap♫Old Exp-Skill Bar♫Old System♫Rate Based♫BR-V♫Mobs Map
09/21/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 53 Replies
Welcome To http://i.epvpimg.com/zfxgb.png Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsro-Old-School-Pro ject/590755090963446 http://i.epvpimg.com/PQlje.pngWeb Site: elitepvpers - play less, get more Opening Data: 24.09.2013 #Who Ready ? http://i.epvpimg.com/muGnc.jpg



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.