Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/08/2020, 09:43   #646

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
I will be doing my best, but i think you see the server as pay2win because it was made as long term like very. moreover, will be adjusting few things here and there to balance it.
It's true that this is the 'clearest' pay2win server. Basically everything forces you to buy silks - I understand that you want to also earn, but how long will 'normal' players endure such disparities? They can only farm some enhancers not for own but for donators, becuz they have no gold for basic items...
Ofc donates make path easier and that is understandable to the some point, but I have never seen that huge gap between players.

I have also donated, but standard amount of $ which I have been paying for iSro. And that is way too small amount for that server.

>>Meanwhile you have 5 fails in a row for +1 (!!!) 12d weapon, you see annoucements how donators make 13d legend items for +9/10/11...15. And u asking yourself 'what am I doing here, and how much $ did they pump for that items?'.
So what now? I have to buy proffs even for +2 items? And tell me that this is not pay2win

And it will be a matter of time when donators send a crying global "WTB PVP: (((((" and guess what, Nobody wants to play for them as meat.

So it's a matter of time that the random players I-have-donated-(20-40$) will realize that they won't have the chance to get up to 10% of such items. So they will go away.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/08/2020, 10:27   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
It's true that this is the 'clearest' pay2win server. Basically everything forces you to buy silks - I understand that you want to also earn, but how long will 'normal' players endure such disparities? They can only farm some enhancers not for own but for donators, becuz they have no gold for basic items...
Ofc donates make path easier and that is understandable to the some point, but I have never seen that huge gap between players.

I have also donated, but standard amount of $ which I have been paying for iSro. And that is way too small amount for that server.

>>Meanwhile you have 5 fails in a row for +1 (!!!) 12d weapon, you see annoucements how donators make 13d legend items for +9/10/11...15. And u asking yourself 'what am I doing here, and how much $ did they pump for that items?'.
So what now? I have to buy proffs even for +2 items? And tell me that this is not pay2win

And it will be a matter of time when donators send a crying global "WTB PVP: (((((" and guess what, Nobody wants to play for them as meat.

So it's a matter of time that the random players I-have-donated-(20-40$) will realize that they won't have the chance to get up to 10% of such items. So they will go away.
I don't think the admin cares about it, as long as "well-brained-and-educated-ppl" pump money into such projects.
Old 06/08/2020, 12:36   #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
1500silks donated, 123 lvl, legend weapon 13dg +7,set 12dg legend 1 part 13dg legend, acc 12dg magic 1 part 13dg,max blues...farming proofs and elxirs atm.. What are you talking about?
So that is $50 spent already and you are not even close in terms of set to top donators of this server
Old 06/09/2020, 00:56   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
So that is $50 spent already and you are not even close in terms of set to top donators of this server
50$ on a month is nothig for the only game i play when i have free time, lol donators donated over 40-50k silks and ofc they gonna have better items ffs they paid a lot of money, same goes for normal life, you cant buy a car wich you like most, but still you got a fine car, but rich guy gonna buy a much better car and what you gonna do cry? Nah you work harder for such a things.

My set is just fine for now, but its gonna be better overtime....
Also who ever thinks this is pay2win go make your own server like this and turn off donations we gonna see how long you gonna run server... Everyone wants everything for free, to much nabs these days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 10:05   #650

Well i gotta say this is also the server which i donated to most yet. About 250$ already (which is not that much compared to the top donators).

Sadly alot of player start thinking that Megamax is a good server creator, but he has nearly no experience playing the game.

Changes which should be done to improve the server imo:

- Proof Stones should be optainable without silk, for gold at npc, unique drops, whatever. This also would boost the job activity, because job is dead since LND stopped playing hunter for the whole server.
- Increase the cost for a 5* for a trader from 2,1m to 7 or 8m. In this way the thieves can get more gold (selling for buying price from trader) because atm the thief reward is completly ****.
- Remove Zerk in Job or give 30 min delay. But better remove it.
- Remove Pain/Screens in Job. A hunter wizard with Pain, Fences, Screens/Skins (whatever guys.)/Bard buffs from the trade pets is just broken af.
- Improve pvp content at endgame. Survival is dead, reward is not good. Never played BA on Sailor. Never played Syria. Rewards are bad, nobody registers.
- Improve the Lamp quest, get rid of these stones. give enhancers, proof stones instead.
- Magic Pop fails could also give enhancers. Currently: 10 vigors? nice.
- in general increase enhancer drop rate.
- allow 100% drops rate with macro for 4 hours a day, so we dont need to 24/7 run our PCs just to stand in town when players die/out of repair hammer/out of pots.
- and my most beloved suggestion currently: remove the passive 2hand warrior skill reflect. 40% chance to get 150% of my OWN phy damage reflected? jeez.

Afaik currently megamax fixing the Frozen Tower, in my eyes a waste of time. From Level 124 to 130 you join that tower about 6 times (with 2 players 140% from unique at 125). Here he invest time to fix the rejoin ability after a crash...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/09/2020, 11:56   #651

You gotta donate more to get that reflect removed!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 15:44   #652

Quote:
Thanks for your review, we will do better. But donation always make things easier and short path. If you dont want to donate you can get everything without donation. Its just matter of time. Its being said many times. Donations means short path in anygame.
Hey Megamax, I don't want to make some problem or what but what you said here is the meaning of Pay2Win, I come, I pay, I don't have to play to get what people got with time. It's unavantage, people want to play private server because they don't want this inegality otherwise it's better to go in real server and pay to a real company which own the game.

I understand your point of vue, you're right and everyone does that but someone who spend money shouldn't get avantage in his stuff (Weapon and Gear) even buff, but this is an other subject. From the moment your server offers to exchange money for improvement of your equipment it's Pay2Win.

Clearly joymax went to Pay2Win with time and it's understable, it's a company with dependent employees, but a private server, mieh. That's my point of vue, I can be totally wrong, good luck with the rest .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 18:36   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija15 View Post
50$ on a month is nothig for the only game i play when i have free time, lol donators donated over 40-50k silks and ofc they gonna have better items ffs they paid a lot of money, same goes for normal life, you cant buy a car wich you like most, but still you got a fine car, but rich guy gonna buy a much better car and what you gonna do cry? Nah you work harder for such a things.

My set is just fine for now, but its gonna be better overtime....
Also who ever thinks this is pay2win go make your own server like this and turn off donations we gonna see how long you gonna run server... Everyone wants everything for free, to much nabs these days.
who ever do a compare between gaming and real life !!!
That's the stupidest low IQ comparison i,v ever seen in my life
Old 06/09/2020, 19:02   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse28 View Post
who ever do a compare between gaming and real life !!!
That's the stupidest low IQ comparison i,v ever seen in my life
Thats just comparison becouse there is no other way to show you how things works! dumfuck!
Old 06/10/2020, 08:26   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
server has started to die, nobody is streaming anymore, people have lost interest and got bored. i personally dont see the point in trying to level up when most of my set is 12dg magic with 2 11dg parts and there are people 130 level, running around with +15 13dg legend weps.
i wouldnt say it started to die yet, but its getting boring when u reached 130. All you need is enhancers, but you dont really want to grind anymore. There must be another way to get enhancers. Without Sbot and with that 20% drop rate even "macronig" over night is useless as ****.

And streamers...well, we dont get anything for streaming, thats why u dont see beasty, pfn etc streaming here. I stream for fun, eventho sometimes its more like work, answering those questions or giving support in chat lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2020, 17:04   #656

Sad.
Old 06/10/2020, 17:26   #657

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Greetings everyone,

An scheduled server maintenance will take a place at 03:00 GMT +2 Server time on Thursday 11th of June.

Note: For all guild owner, please take the taxes before the server maintenance time. All fortress occupancy will be cleared.

Count down:

ETA: To be announced.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Old 06/10/2020, 19:01   #658

I vouch for this server. This is coming from a pro player lol been playing for 13 years and now im 23 lol community is actually nice. Would love to see more players here.
Old 06/11/2020, 07:01   #659

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Greetings everyone,

1. Fixed the "cleric rod" spelling mistake in consignment.
2. Roc drops are not free for all anymore. People were waiting on the attackers to finish just to loot.
3. Death bone drops are not free for all anymore. People were waiting on the attackers to finish just to loot.
4. Battle Arena time reduced to 10 minutes.
5. Extended the camera zoom out.
5. Added the missing HWT monsters to the drop exceptions.
6. "Gold" pick option in grab pet does now include (Gold, Enhancers, Elixirs).
7. Activated the trace in trade,
*Trader can trace trader and hunter.
*Hunter can trace trader and hunter.
*Thief can trace thief.
*None job can not trace any.
8. Token items such as HP/MP/Speed Drug/ Fellow pet items are now usable up to level 100.
9. Medusa is now added to drop exception list, it drops the following.
* 4x Magic stone of immortal(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of steady(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of luck(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of Astral(Lvl.11)
* 4x Alchemy Stone of Assimilation Prevention (Class 11)
10. Added a new quest to open the last 10 inventory space. You can take the quest from Queen Sheherazade at arabia town. You need to finish all prior quests before you can take this one.
11. Re-coded the HWID system completely. If you disconnected or crashed, and the instance is still active you can rejoin. Same goes for the FGW teleport, you can use the teleporter as long as its active.
12. Improved the Dungeon of Frozen Tower. You can now uses the ticket to create a teleporter same as FGW. Please be advised, inviting your party members to an instance you created. That means the entry per hwid is consumed.
13. Battlefield of Infinity, will now gives 20 arena coins instead of 1.
14. Restored the gold drop rate from 71 - 100 back to normal.
15. Added gold to drop from level 1 to level 70.
16. Decreased battle arena and survival arena required members to half.
17. Attendance event is now active again with new rewards.
* 1x Daily Reverse Scroll
* 10x Resurrection Scrolls
* 5x Repair Hammers
* 1x Shadow Dungeon Ticket
* 1x 7D Extension Gear
* 1x 7D Clock
* 1x 7D Premium
18. Doubled the current HP value for the 110+ trans pets.
*Five Horned Rhinoceros
*Buffalo
*White Elephant
19. Increased the trade pets HP potion stacks to 1000.
20. Increased the Abnormal state recovery potion stack to 1000.
21. Increased HGP recovery potion stack to 1000.
22. Increased Grass of Life stack to 1000.
23. Increased Fellow Feed Sack stack to 1000.
24. Increased Water Of Life stack to 1000.
25. Increased Stone of Resurrection stack to 1000.
26. Increased Abnormal State stack to 1000.
27. Increased All Vigor stack to 1000.
28. Increased Pandora's Box stack to 1000.
29. Warlock DOT skills are now considered as attack skills in macro.
30. Disabled the zerk blue potions in job mode and fortress war.
31. Added 30 minutes cool down on zerk potions.
32. Arena coins is now untrade-able.
33. Disabled party ban and kick in the following dungeons
* Arabia Dungeon.
* Kalia Dungeon.
* All Jupiter dungeons.
34. Disabled guild name in job mode.
35. Removed the stones from lamp, it will give you one of the following incase of you didnt win.
Lv71-90
* 1x DG10 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 20x normal elixirs
Lv91-109
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs
* 1x DG11 Astral or Immortal or Assimilation Prevention or 5x Steady or 5x Luck
Lv101-110
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs or 5x DG12 enhancers
Lv111-130
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs or 5x DG12 enhancers or 5x DG13 enhancers
36. Added Rank-up Gem stone for 30m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
37. Added DG11 Special Premium Awaken Stone for 80m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
38. Added DG12 Special Premium Awaken Stone for 100m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
39. Added Premium Magic pop in battle arena hotan NPC for 26 coins and 1.5m gold,
40. Added Magic pop in battle arena hotan NPC for 13 coins and 1m gold.
41. Added Five Horned Rhinoceros trans pet in battle arena hotan NPC for 110 coins and 200k gold.
41. Added Fellow pet imbue skills in survival arena hotan NPC for 25 individual coins, 25 party coins, and 1m gold.
42. Added Lock, and Key in survival arena hotan NPC for 50 individual coins, 50 party coins, and 500k gold.
43. Added White Elephant trans pet in survival arena hotan NPC for 20 individual coins, 20 party coins, and 200k gold.
44. You can join battle arena from level 101+
45. You can join survival arena from level 125+
46. Battle arena win will give 27 coins for random and party.
47. Battle arena win will give 28 coins for others.
48. Battle arena lose will give 13 coins for random and party.
49. Battle arena lose will give 14 coins for others.
50. Survival arena win will give you 10 coins.
51. Survival arena lose will give you 3 coins.
52. Server time back to GMT +2
53. Disabled Hotan, and Bandit fortress. Constantinople, Jangan are the only left ones.
54. All fortress ownership has been cleared.
53. Doubled the current DG11, DG12, trippled DG13 enhancers drop rates.
54. HWID entires has been rest for today.
55. Removed the Awaken stones as rewards in Styria clash.
56. Styria Clash give now arena coins, 30 coins for wins, 15 coins for draw, 10 coins for lose.
57. Improved the client loading speed and teleporting.
58. Improved the client crashes.
59. Improved the server performance.
60. Disabled the Lottery ticket event.
61. For less crashing please disable Bloom and Cubic Effect in client Option > Video Settings.
62. 1x Dungeon of Frozen Tower ticket can let a full party in.
63. Ghost Curse B4 is the target monster for Cruse Title.
64. Auto Potion, Auto Hunt, Auto Skills config has been rest.
65. Everyone has received 2000k HP/MP.
66. 11DG Normal Awaken stones drop has been removed. (Replaced by the above changes.)

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/11/2020, 11:58   #660

Quote:

Greetings everyone,

1. Fixed the "cleric rod" spelling mistake in consignment.
2. Roc drops are not free for all anymore. People were waiting on the attackers to finish just to loot.
Good, I like.
3. Death bone drops are not free for all anymore. People were waiting on the attackers to finish just to loot.
Good, I like.
4. Battle Arena time reduced to 10 minutes.
Good, I like.
5. Extended the camera zoom out.
Good, I like.
5. Added the missing HWT monsters to the drop exceptions.
Good, I like.
6. "Gold" pick option in grab pet does now include (Gold, Enhancers, Elixirs).
Good, I like.
7. Activated the trace in trade,
*Trader can trace trader and hunter.
*Hunter can trace trader and hunter.
*Thief can trace thief.
*None job can not trace any.
This is actually bullshit. This is only good because the lazy as fuck traders can trade now and I can trade with my second char.
8. Token items such as HP/MP/Speed Drug/ Fellow pet items are now usable up to level 100.
9. Medusa is now added to drop exception list, it drops the following.
* 4x Magic stone of immortal(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of steady(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of luck(Lvl.11)
* 4x Magic stone of Astral(Lvl.11)
* 4x Alchemy Stone of Assimilation Prevention (Class 11)
Good, I like.
10. Added a new quest to open the last 10 inventory space. You can take the quest from Queen Sheherazade at arabia town. You need to finish all prior quests before you can take this one.
No comment. 10k mobs at level 121 mobs with level 130 is just the most retarded waste of time you can ever imagine.
11. Re-coded the HWID system completely. If you disconnected or crashed, and the instance is still active you can rejoin. Same goes for the FGW teleport, you can use the teleporter as long as its active.
Fix the crashes lol
12. Improved the Dungeon of Frozen Tower. You can now uses the ticket to create a teleporter same as FGW. Please be advised, inviting your party members to an instance you created. That means the entry per hwid is consumed.
13. Battlefield of Infinity, will now gives 20 arena coins instead of 1.
Good for new players, bad for old ones.
14. Restored the gold drop rate from 71 - 100 back to normal.
15. Added gold to drop from level 1 to level 70.
16. Decreased battle arena and survival arena required members to half.
Good, I like.
17. Attendance event is now active again with new rewards.
* 1x Daily Reverse Scroll
* 10x Resurrection Scrolls
* 5x Repair Hammers
* 1x Shadow Dungeon Ticket
* 1x 7D Extension Gear
* 1x 7D Clock
* 1x 7D Premium
What?
18. Doubled the current HP value for the 110+ trans pets.
*Five Horned Rhinoceros
*Buffalo
*White Elephant
Stupid pay2win update. Maybe increase the fucken Fire Bull aswell?
19. Increased the trade pets HP potion stacks to 1000.
20. Increased the Abnormal state recovery potion stack to 1000.
21. Increased HGP recovery potion stack to 1000.
22. Increased Grass of Life stack to 1000.
23. Increased Fellow Feed Sack stack to 1000.
24. Increased Water Of Life stack to 1000.
25. Increased Stone of Resurrection stack to 1000.
26. Increased Abnormal State stack to 1000.
27. Increased All Vigor stack to 1000.
28. Increased Pandora's Box stack to 1000.
Ok some increased stacks to 1000 much wow
29. Warlock DOT skills are now considered as attack skills in macro.
30. Disabled the zerk blue potions in job mode and fortress war.
31. Added 30 minutes cool down on zerk potions.
Dont increase the cooldown for the potion, disable it in job jesus crist. Btw you fucked up. The potions have 0 cooldown now.
32. Arena coins is now untrade-able.
33. Disabled party ban and kick in the following dungeons
* Arabia Dungeon.
* Kalia Dungeon.
* All Jupiter dungeons.
34. Disabled guild name in job mode.
35. Removed the stones from lamp, it will give you one of the following incase of you didnt win.
Lv71-90
* 1x DG10 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 20x normal elixirs
Lv91-109
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs
Lv101-110
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs or 5x DG12 enhancers
Lv111-130
* 1x DG11 Advanced elixirs sealed or advanced regular or 10x normal elixirs or 5x DG12 enhancers or 5x DG13 enhancers
Good, I like.
36. Added Rank-up Gem stone for 30m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
Good, I like.
37. Added DG11 Special Premium Awaken Stone for 80m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
Good, I like, but too expensive.
38. Added DG12 Special Premium Awaken Stone for 100m gold in hotan accessory NPC.
Good, I like, but too expensive
39. Added Premium Magic pop in battle arena hotan NPC for 26 coins and 1.5m gold,
40. Added Magic pop in battle arena hotan NPC for 13 coins and 1m gold.
41. Added Five Horned Rhinoceros trans pet in battle arena hotan NPC for 110 coins and 200k gold.
41. Added Fellow pet imbue skills in survival arena hotan NPC for 25 individual coins, 25 party coins, and 1m gold.
42. Added Lock, and Key in survival arena hotan NPC for 50 individual coins, 50 party coins, and 500k gold.
43. Added White Elephant trans pet in survival arena hotan NPC for 20 individual coins, 20 party coins, and 200k gold.
44. You can join battle arena from level 101+
45. You can join survival arena from level 125+
46. Battle arena win will give 27 coins for random and party.
47. Battle arena win will give 28 coins for others.
48. Battle arena lose will give 13 coins for random and party.
49. Battle arena lose will give 14 coins for others.
50. Survival arena win will give you 10 coins.
51. Survival arena lose will give you 3 coins.
52. Server time back to GMT +2
53. Disabled Hotan, and Bandit fortress. Constantinople, Jangan are the only left ones.
omfg. Be
54. All fortress ownership has been cleared.
53. Doubled the current DG11, DG12, trippled DG13 enhancers drop rates.
54. HWID entires has been rest for today.
55. Removed the Awaken stones as rewards in Styria clash.
56. Styria Clash give now arena coins, 30 coins for wins, 15 coins for draw, 10 coins for lose.
57. Improved the client loading speed and teleporting.
Good, I like.
58. Improved the client crashes.
Good, I like.
59. Improved the server performance.
Good, I like.
60. Disabled the Lottery ticket event.
61. For less crashing please disable Bloom and Cubic Effect in client Option > Video Settings.
62. 1x Dungeon of Frozen Tower ticket can let a full party in.
Booooring.
63. Ghost Curse B4 is the target monster for Cruse Title.
64. Auto Potion, Auto Hunt, Auto Skills config has been rest.
65. Everyone has received 2000k HP/MP.
66. 11DG Normal Awaken stones drop has been removed. (Replaced by the above changes.)

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
msg2short
Thanks
2 Users