Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/29/2020, 15:05   #406

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
BIG DISCORD GIVEAWAY IS ACTIVE NOW! (TODAY ONLY)

Old 03/29/2020, 15:34   #407

But with constant crowded servers, maybe limit the pc/ip limit?
Old 03/29/2020, 17:38   #408

is it too late to start already ?
Old 03/29/2020, 19:16   #409

Server opens on 13/03/2020 and is already full of ppl full SOX +8+9 in the rank ?
Old 03/29/2020, 22:37   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by keityn View Post
Server opens on 13/03/2020 and is already full of ppl full SOX +8+9 in the rank ?
Yep. Cuz it's totally pay2play, u can catch up only by donating
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 02:47   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
Yep. Cuz it's totally pay2play, u can catch up only by donating
Thats not correct.
It is indeed possible and easy to catch up by donating.
BUT people who have more money to spent and don't want to grind days and months are always donating tons of money to buy their set/equip with silks. It's totally inevitable, either way you have to accept this and grind normally by playing without spending money, it takes longer or just spent a little amount to get your premium and all necessary silk items.

Also in almost every games even WoW, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars, Elder Scrolls Online etctera. There are people who will spent a lot of money just to be in Top 5 or actually be TOP 1.

Did you not hear some stories about a guy who spent 10.000 $ just to buy an item in Diablo 3 once it has an auction house where you could sell your items for real money.

So you can't say it is pay2win/play because it isn't, it may looks like that to you!
Old 03/30/2020, 09:42   #412

elite*gold: 3490
WEEKLY SERVER RESTART (EVERY MONDAY 11 AM)

- Downtime starts 11:00 , approximate downtime (15-25 minutes)
- Bugged unique spawns will be fixed with the time change synchronization
- SOA Weapon drop rate for ISIS/ANUBIS reduced to 45%
- Removed Elite Box drop from Godsend Dungeon Unique *Shadow Spirit*
- Added Elite Box drop to Godsend Dungeon Unique *Light Spirit, 25% Drop Rate*
- Increased Elite Box drop rate for Forgotten World (Hall of Worship) Unique Jupiter 3* from 10% to 15%
- Added Elite Box drop to Lord Yarkan (&STR) 5%
- Increased Elite Box drop rate for Demon Shaitan (&STR) to 10%

Number of SOA Items in the server as of now: 65 (Only 1x staff, 3x 2h sword and many trash items like cleric, axe, 1h sword)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 10:07   #413

elite*gold: 124
I am really upset with my experience with the GMS. They use really bad provider - Bitpay. I paid for my silk 3 days ago and still nothing received. I have bought a lot of silk from their official reseller but yet the GMS don't trust me and won't release me the silk I paid for. Give me my silk back 3 days is a lot of time.

There was a 20% donation event and I was afraid to invest a lot of money as you dont'want to help me get the silk for this order. This is not fair GM
I love this server but you need to care more for your customers
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 11:45   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbrodt8 View Post
I am really upset with my experience with the GMS. They use really bad provider - Bitpay. I paid for my silk 3 days ago and still nothing received. I have bought a lot of silk from their official reseller but yet the GMS don't trust me and won't release me the silk I paid for. Give me my silk back 3 days is a lot of time.

There was a 20% donation event and I was afraid to invest a lot of money as you dont'want to help me get the silk for this order. This is not fair GM
I love this server but you need to care more for your customers
Hello Jason,

We did proceed with contacting the provider about this case within minutes as soon as you contacted us. But the problem here is, our provider 'PayOp' has to contact their provider 'BitCoin processor' company and this circle is the reason why it's taking long. There are thousands of transactions that went through and players received their silk in less than a minute, and your case is 1 out of 4000. As I stated before, if it was in my hand to find out what went wrong with your btc payment, I would have worked on it already. I did all I can and waiting for the partner company of our partner company to come up with a statement still :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly View Post
Thats not correct.
It is indeed possible and easy to catch up by donating.
BUT people who have more money to spent and don't want to grind days and months are always donating tons of money to buy their set/equip with silks. It's totally inevitable, either way you have to accept this and grind normally by playing without spending money, it takes longer or just spent a little amount to get your premium and all necessary silk items.

Also in almost every games even WoW, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars, Elder Scrolls Online etctera. There are people who will spent a lot of money just to be in Top 5 or actually be TOP 1.

Did you not hear some stories about a guy who spent 10.000 $ just to buy an item in Diablo 3 once it has an auction house where you could sell your items for real money.

So you can't say it is pay2win/play because it isn't, it may looks like that to you!
Thank you for sharing your thouhts!

Let's not forget, the best items in the game, Seal of Moon, can not be purchased with money / silk but only through playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 18:30   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by medoRashed View Post
I just joined yesterday and now im lvl 100 but i dont have gold to do trades, not strong to win any events and my luck is bad when registering for discord/streamer rewards.

I am lvl 100 with d9 set but no party would accept me for Godsend, fgw or Hunter. All iv been doing is bottling for items and i have been open for 28h straight now and all i got are some stones, elixir and normal d10 items.

Whats prices for selling stones and elixir and what can i do to get better sets or if someone can help?

I wish at least some rate drop from mobs for sox drop from mobs.

happened with most of people i,v knew

that's what i was talking about

but asslickers gotta lick anyway

truth = pay2win serv
Old 03/30/2020, 19:39   #416

Like, when SRO wasn't pay to win? If you want a stable server, you need to have money for server. Players who pay usually more active, because they want some fun for the money. That's not the problem.
Old 03/30/2020, 19:43   #417

I wish I knew this game
Old 03/30/2020, 22:04   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puroku View Post
Like, when SRO wasn't pay to win? If you want a stable server, you need to have money for server. Players who pay usually more active, because they want some fun for the money. That's not the problem.
Like every smaller server, where gms cares about players, not about money from donations. Especially Keon Online is full play2win, easy catch up even without donating. Pr0x for sure could make server like that, but why? He need money from Beasty and other hardcore donators, who grows up their small penises by being good after donating few k $ for useless server
Old 04/01/2020, 06:45   #419

MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT (07:45 AM)

The server will be under maintenance for approximately 1 to 3 hours.

The server is back online. If you see the server as offline, allow it several minutes, it will eventually work then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2020, 07:47   #420

are u gonna fix sbot problems?
Closed Thread