Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/19/2020, 00:34   #556

elite*gold: 109
#Poseidon 1:30AM KillTheGM Event

Old 04/19/2020, 00:47   #557

elite*gold: 8697
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycutler1 View Post
For the people who wanna join this server now donīt do it. You will never catch up with this system even if you play 24/7. Alchemy rate is worse than in isro I spent 14k silk (approximately 100$) to make devil spirit alchemy. It ended up +1 and was one time +4. Now they will say this is a guy who ragequit but I share only my experience with this server. I know all private servers try to milk money but this alchemy rates are more than bad and forces you to spend a lot of money to be at least a bit competitive. Also the moon equipment they are talking about is ("play to win"), you will get a few parts maybe untill this server will close and reopen a new one again.
Electus servers have 1 year + uptime guarantee or we refund all the money donated.

Alchemy in SRO hates greed, if you want the best, you'll either need to be the luckiest or you'll waste a lot. Greed is not the way to go, but of course it's your choice. When you buy 10K lottery tickets and not win, you can't simply blame the lottery, can you?

Thank you for your feedback anyway.
Old 04/19/2020, 08:45   #558

elite*gold: 0
game does not start

The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

allowed through firewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
game does not start

The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.

allowed through firewall
whatever i fixed it but an old game is overheating my GPU at low graphics 100's of mods but silkroad is too old to run on mordern computers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2020, 17:10   #559

elite*gold: 124
The lottery today was rigged. I've lost 8000 silk because people used alt accounts to enter the lottery and won. 3 of the winners today on the lottery had under 50 silk added to the pot and were level 10. I told GM Pr0x that this is not acceptable as this is ruining the lottery
The simple explanation:
Today each winner shared a pot of 16 000 silks. GM pr0x says it's okay if you use the 4 maximum chars to join the lottery but this is not right.
For example if you invested 10 000 silk today - you could win 16 000 which is 6000 profit (if you only used 1 char - like I did)
If you use 4 accounts and put 2500 in each of them you got 4 chances to win 16 000 silk (taking on mind 4 of the winners won today had less than 100- your chances are really good to win not just once but a few times.

Also another thing that he hated me for which is a really big minus for the game itself. The GM allows botting in job which makes it possible for you to run multiple accounts and job at once. If you use like 10 chars it will be nothing compared to a caravan with 50+ traders. This is around 300 SIlk per run or more. As someone that is donating, I'm not happy that this is ruining the economy. As for me it will be cheaper right now to purchase RDPS and VPNS and starting to bot rather than donating in the game

I got banned for exposing all these facts
Old 04/19/2020, 21:23   #560

Awful server, I wouldn't recommend joining at all. Owners are also very rude!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2020, 21:45   #561

This week's PvP Tournament Bracket is up:

https://challonge.com/bvnhdklm
Old 04/19/2020, 22:54   #562

Worst server

The worst server ever admin bans people for showing him bugs in game
Old 04/19/2020, 23:16   #563

elite*gold: 124
GM Pr0x I have sent you an evidence that a serious user from the server is selling his silk and weapons for real money. I have sent you all the evidence needed. Let me know, thanks .
Old 04/19/2020, 23:23   #564

as a new player i find it hard to farm EP from CTF and arena , i won only 2 times because i was lucky enough to be in a strong pt , could you double the EP from the CTF and arena ? to make it easier for us just like what you did with job kills and survival arena.

appreciate your soonest reply , thank you
Old 04/20/2020, 01:19   #565

GM Pr0x there was information sent to you that a user was selling his items and silk for real money. He emptied his whole account after I told him that I reported him. Please check the database
Old 04/20/2020, 18:36   #566

Looks like Electus has a new job.

Thereīs Traders/Hunters/Thiefs and professional snitches, who try to make some silks by reporting other players 24/7.
Old 04/23/2020, 17:49   #567

Date: 23-04-2020
Downtime: 15 minutes to 40 minutes

TURBO BOOST + TURBO ADS! LET'S KEEP ON SHINING. ^_^
Server population is around 8000's at prime time. Today is day #42. And we DONT STOP! The journey is not even there half way. Old players: You can obtain 2X SOM part per week (800 EP Limit / 4 EP per part). New players, Enough dealing with starter set and all. Now, you can get a full blue final NPC set instantly. Get in and start to TURBO FARM Electus Points.

New players can now continue to TURBO FARM EP from Survival Arena, 6 EP per kill. Getting around 20-25 kills per event x 3 events per day would be enough to farm more than 1000 EP within JUST 1 week, only from Survival Arena event. Ride your Camel, join BA/CTF/FW and hunt enemies in job war to catch up with the old players. Remember, they have 800 EP Limit per week, YOU DONT!

Meanwhile, we will be push the limits with the advertisements and all, to hit 9000 online again. Remember, Poseidon is the BIGGEST AND THE BEST server so far. 42 days and still 8000+ online. Well, Corona situation helped people stay home and play yea, so let's use it in the best way possible and re-write the history of PSRO. We all are in this together. VIVA ELECTUS!

SOM Release dates as following; (You can obtain 2X SOM Part per week. 800 EP Limit / 400 EP per part)
- April 16 Seal of Moon Weapons unlocked
- April 23 Seal of Moon Gear to be unlocked (Head & Shoulder)
- April 30 Seal of Moon Gear to be unlocked (Chest & Hands) -- 400 EP + Coins
- May 7 Seal of Moon Gear to be unlocked (Legs & Foot) -- 400 EP + Coins
- May 14 Seal of Moon Acc to be unlocked (Necklace & Earring) -- 400 EP + Coins
- May 21 Seal of Moon Acc to be unlocked (Ring) -- 400 EP + Coins

GamePlay

Increased Global Electus Point limit from 4500 to 5300 (+800 increase every week.)
EP Requirement of Seal of Moons are set. Arena Coin requirement is reduced from 140 to 125 for all SOM gear.
- SOM Chest & Head is now obtainable from Moon NPC.
- SOM Equipments are non-tradeable.
- SOM Equipments can be transformed into any kind with transformation scrolls, in case you want to change your race or build. (Armor<>Protector<>Garment<>Robe<>Light Armor<>Heavy Armor)

Reset Honor Ranking & Buffs
SOE Weapon & Shield upgrader scrolls are now available in Electus Shop (As announced earlier)
Boosted magic pop > Advanced Elixir (Shield, Protector, Accessory) Success Rate. (Weapon rate is still the same)
Removed Samarkand Trader NPC
Added advanced elixir remover scroll @ Electus Shop. This scroll removes the advanced elixir from your item. No coins / ep returned.
Fixed SOX glows for several bugged weapons
Boosted Copper Coin drop amount from Godsend Dungeon by 50% (4x > 6x per unique)
Re-adjusted fees for entering certain job cave & medusa room.
Magic Pop & 1% Alchemy Boost Scroll price increase (5~10%)
Increased EP reward for winning Capture the Flag from 10 EP to 15 EP
Hybrid Bicheon - Godsend : STR and INT requirements have been increased to 330 -- These skills were removed from all characters and 10m sp have been added for those who had them on.
Hybrid Heuksal - Godsend : STR and INT requirements have been increased to 330 -- -- These skills were removed from all characters and 10m sp have been added for those who had them on.
Disabled all drops for ''RUIN CUTTER'' monsters in Godsend Dungeon.
Re-worked Elite Box (More rewarding now)
+2% SOE Equipment chance
+1% SOE Accessory chance
+2% SOE Shield chance
+2% SOA Accessory chance

Discount (Character Visuals)

Devil Spirit Visuals: 20% Discount (1 week only)
Char Visual 'Capes' : 20% Discount (1 week only)

New Players

New players will start with 32.5M skill points now
XP Rate is high enough to hit maximum level within 3-6 hours. Call all your friends in!
Survival Arena kills will reward you with 6 EP. Easy farm! (Old players can farm max 200 EP, new players can do 1300 without any limit!)
When you get to level 98, your auto equipment will grant you 10 degree last tier items (They all are 98 lv. required but they are actually equal to 3rd tier) +4 Full Blue.

Legendary Avatars

Removed Week #6 Avatar Dresses: Arabian Dress
Added Week #7 Avatar Dresses: Cursed Soul Dress

Fortress War

Bandit & Jangan Fortresses are available. Fortress War Starts on Sundays at 20:30, ends 21:30
GRAND PRIZE FOR WINNING JANGAN FORTRESS WAR : 70B GOLD
MINOR PRIZE FOR WINNING BANDIT FORTRESS WAR : 10B GOLD

Essential Information

Achievement #4 (Weekly jobbing challenge - 600 EP) gets reset every week at weekly maintenance, if you can't fill your achievement EP it will be gone after the next maintenance! You can continue to earn jobbing EP for achievement after hitting daily/weekly jobbing limits. You can also complete this challenge and redeem elite box more than once per week.
NEW BOX: Electus BOX. Coming up next week. Only Play2Win. 100% Success Rate.
SPECIAL DONATION EVENT
30% bonus for all donations during the weekend period.

You will receive 30% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 50 hours only.

Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (PayOp+EPINs).
Period start: Friday 22:00 (Electus Time)
Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

iPhone 11 GIVEAWAY
How to Participate:
1. Download and install Electus App on your mobile phone. iOS: / Android:
- If you have it downloaded already, make sure the app is up to date.
2. Go to Giveaways section in the app and click 'JOIN'.
3. You must have the notifications enabled for the application. Otherwise, your entry will not be valid.

Winner Announcement:
- The winner will be announced in 4 weeks, May 8th, 1 PM.
- When the winner is announced, you will be able to check it out in the application.
- The winner will not pay anything (fee/transportation). The phone will be shipped to your adress. If your country's borders still closed at that time (due to COVID-19), the shipment will be done when it's possible to do so.

Razer Headphones & EPIN GIVEAWAY
How to Participate:
1. Go To Electus Facebook Page and comment your charname on the pinned post.

Winner Announcement:
- The winner will be announced on April 30th, 6 PM.

SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENTS

Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:30.
Location => Donwhang South!
Phase 1
Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2
Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3
Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4
Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5
Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (22:15)
Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (22:15)
Phase 6
PvP Tournament (22:30)
[ 1 vs 1 this week]
Register here:
Old 04/23/2020, 20:04   #568

ok
Old 04/24/2020, 16:58   #569

Unexpected Downtime

Unexpected downtime reported today at 17:44. The server went back online at 17:51. Dungeon cooldowns are removed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Old 04/25/2020, 16:37   #570

SPECIAL DONATION EVENT

Donation event started! 30% Bonus till sunday 23:59