Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen

Discussion on [Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/31/2019, 00:46   #331

elite*gold: 0
like it ! just shittalker here ....
Old 10/31/2019, 01:08   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by networks08 View Post
this radium server is great and for those cry babies i feel bad for you guys

75% left? you need some reading glass and a calculator
75% of the original players left, absolutely. If you're unable to see that, you're an absolute ******. The server is horrible, it lacks support, and the community has turned into garbage because they don't know how to manage a server.
Old 10/31/2019, 01:56   #333

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
just joined this server while statics said 1.1k online player?

towns are empty and there's rarely 20~25 active players seems pretty dead to me, hopefully, this changes
Old 10/31/2019, 09:14   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
just joined this server while statics said 1.1k online player?

towns are empty and there's rarely 20~25 active players seems pretty dead to me, hopefully, this changes
Hate people like you, joins server, runs around town for 2min and states that server is dead... Any server is alive while it has players that care about it. And glory hunters like you that care only about player count and goes from server to server every week is cancer. I dont even play this server, but Im sure this server alive and strong, just cant handle myself not to answer to dumb **** like this.
Old 10/31/2019, 16:44   #335

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miwirafi View Post
Hate people like you, joins server, runs around town for 2min and states that server is dead... Any server is alive while it has players that care about it. And glory hunters like you that care only about player count and goes from server to server every week is cancer. I dont even play this server, but Im sure this server alive and strong, just cant handle myself not to answer to dumb **** like this.
wow, first off nobody cares who do u hate or like you attention seeking snowflake, 2ndly it's surprising how u made up a whole story about me out of a simple feedback comment? this is legit the first server I play in over 3 years.

now i tell you why you couldn't handle your self not to answer, cuz this whole section is full of autistic self-absorbed childs like you who probably were left by their parents so they seek attention online with huge ego which leads to unreasonable toxicity like yours, you legit made up a full imaginary story on your small mind and started responding according to it with 0 facts, and the irony is you also state u've never played this server but you know its full?
how stupid is that
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2019, 00:36   #336

elite*gold: 1476

Patch V1.95 Cangelog.

General Improvements
  • EXP/SP rates were increased significantly in order to attract new players to the game and help them to get involved instantly.
  • Devil's spirit magicstone has been temporarily removed from the NPC.
  • Pandora's box price has been decreased from 50k to 30k Radium Points.
  • God's bless items price has been decreased from 250k to 25k Radium Points.
  • Elite mobs spawn bug has been fixed. From now on the uniques will summon decent amount of mobs.
  • The honor system has temporarily removed, we are doing amazing things with it please be patient. For now there's no way to get the honor points.
  • Elixirs drop rate has been increased.
  • Plus Notice hiding function is fixed. You are now able to hide your plus notices in the your website profile settings.
  • A few fixes on some missing item's names.
  • Following your suggestions, we have also enabled credits per unique kill system to make those kills more worthy.
    • Isyutaru kill would reward you with 30 credits
    • Lord Yarkan kill would reward you with 40 credits.
    • Demon Shaitan kill would reward you with 50 credits.
    • Tiger Girl / Uruchi kill would reward you with 100 credits.

Survival Arena Rebuild!
  • Major changes in the way the system is operating.
  • Survival timing fixed.
  • Survival registration fixed.
  • Survival participants names are now hidden.
  • Survival participants will have a constant outfit for everyone (special uniform)
  • Survival participants will have the same glow for every weapon/shield worn (visually).
  • Survival participants guild names/emblems are now hidden.
  • Timer indicator will be shown on the top right corner when you start to fight each other.
  • Some of the survival messages will be shown only to the survival participants, to prevent message spam.
  • Leaving the survival arena isn't allowed anymore, by doing it you will be spawned in near the gate with no option to enter again.
  • Public chat is now disabled on the survival arena.

These efforts were made to make it nearly impossible for players to team up or recognize their fellow members. You will not see any visual detail that can tell about player specifically. Furthermore, you won't be able to detect weak players and get kills on them since the module switcher won't let you to know the degrees of the char for sure. Not even the glow of the weapon can tell about the players strength, the glow is same glow for everyone.

More to come!
  • We are working on some more cool events that will take a place right from the next update. The changes you see here are a part of a good change that happens with Radium. We will do what ever we can to attract new players into the game, including ads running, campaign, and activities for newbies. We hope you guys will enjoy it and take the best from it.

Regards, Radium Online Team.
Old 11/03/2019, 08:38   #337

the elixirs drop rate still the same its just a bullshit
Old 11/03/2019, 18:21   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwirafi View Post
yikes
Old 11/05/2019, 15:28   #339

bad server pay2win bb!
Old 11/05/2019, 16:21   #340

iam very thankful that this server dead no one enter server dizzy participate in it <3
Old 11/06/2019, 18:30   #341

rip
Old 11/06/2019, 21:18   #342

RIP KEKW truly greatest server
Old 11/06/2019, 23:14   #343

Nice Game
Old 04/17/2020, 15:05   #344

Im dfinitely in.