Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen

Discussion on [Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/12/2019, 19:44   #256

elite*gold: 0
We love Radium Online theres big update comming today it'll solve all bugs ty for radium dev for fix it i wish if u increase the drop rate little bit and job limit and thx
Old 10/12/2019, 21:52   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_Shelby View Post
We love Radium Online theres big update comming today it'll solve all bugs ty for radium dev for fix it i wish if u increase the drop rate little bit and job limit and thx
bro are you just covering my comment ?! :S

the server is offline without saying that there is update and its offline for 7 hours nw !?
what is happening ?
Old 10/12/2019, 23:59   #258

Vote silk is bugged and much ppl use it good luck with this amateurs (when i tell him he get to ban lol)

edit: Hello Dizzy. This disclosure was made because of your arrogant speeches

Him supporter tell me '' dont tell anyone about silk bug we try fix it ahaha ''

Old 10/13/2019, 00:45   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_Shelby View Post
server is good for now 11 days i think and still getting only chn nova items can't sell it cuz noone want it and Gtop100 website is bugged passed 12 hours and i can't vote again it says wait for another 12 hours
Dont want to be too negative but server beeing good for 11 days? Seriously 90% of the time was lagging hardcore. Even after a looong update still delays while playing. Also Eu debuffs are to much in my opinion. Buffing ch chars is fine and neccessary but changing axe stun chance from 15% to 5% kills pvp builds like warrior rogue completly
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 00:48   #260

Try to do better server idiots we already got 70k+ silks to 50 different chars you cant find anything about it and you cant ban all our characters. we already exchanged 20x pre 500x immos + more than 2k sabakun 50+ dress set immortals at our secret chars storages lol. just try to track it you need to ban every char at server we already exchanged with so many guys :smile: and thats just for at beginning you didnt give our 700 silk when we donated and for your ****** talks @ . Thanks a lot. If you try to say sorry maybe i can think to give all chars ids. :slight_smile:
Old 10/13/2019, 00:48   #261

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach2 View Post
Vote silk is bugged and much ppl use it good luck with this amateurs (when i tell him he get to ban lol)

First of all fuck off.

Second, all the people who abused it got banned.

You came to us after realizing you will be banned. Bitch, please. Go and enjoy another 2 week server.

You come to me telling me you got a bug, and not telling me but you will tell the devs? '' BECAUSE I WANT REWARD''

Nothing new here, Turks abusing and when they get ban they complain. Go cry somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitallera01 View Post
Try to do better server idiots we already got 70k+ silks to 50 different chars you cant find anything about it and you cant ban all our characters. we already exchanged 20x pre 500x immos + more than 2k sabakun 50+ dress set immortals at our secret chars storages lol. just try to track it you need to ban every char at server we already exchanged with so many guys :smile: and thats just for at beginning you didnt give our 700 silk when we donated and for your shitty talks @ . Thanks a lot. If you try to say sorry maybe i can think to give all chars ids. :slight_smile:
You think we need IDS? We got logs how brain dead are you?
Old 10/13/2019, 00:55   #262

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
First of all **** off.

You came to us after realizing you will be banned. *****, please. Go and enjoy another 2 week server.

You come to me telling me you got a bug, and not telling me but you will tell the devs? '' BECAUSE I WANT REWARD''

Nothing new here, Turks abusing and when they get ban they complain. Go cry somewhere else.

Try to find it then see you tomorrow
Old 10/13/2019, 00:55   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
First of all **** off.

You came to us after realizing you will be banned. *****, please. Go and enjoy another 2 week server.

I don't represent Turks, so don't do racism. Second, a person who knows more or less how these things work, knows that rollback is the only way to restore what is done with zero damage. So Dizzy stop fooling people with your tiny mind
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 00:56   #264

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipoos View Post
bro are you just covering my comment ?! :S

the server is offline without saying that there is update and its offline for 7 hours nw !?
what is happening ?
Actually we did say, a several times during the week in a few ways (ingame notices, Discord, answering people, etc.)

The server is under maintenance for this night and we will return in the morning with a big update.

Quote:

This bug has been fixed ages ago. Any user who abused it, including you, has been banned with all your accounts.
Much people? I wouldn't say that. You were one of five people that used it until a decent guy reported it. I hope you enjoyed your time.
Old 10/13/2019, 01:01   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrictionF0 View Post
Actually we did say, a several times during the week in a few ways (ingame notices, Discord, answering people, etc.)

The server is under maintenance for this night and we will return in the morning with a big update.

This bug has been fixed ages ago. Any user who abused it, including you, has been banned with all your accounts.
Much people? I wouldn't say that. You were one of five people that used it until a decent guy reported it. I hope you enjoyed your time.
It's not only 5account friction you know it exactly we already shared everything with so many guys at server also with our other chars we didnt exchanged it you cant track stall buys. You are developer and you know you ****** up. We already leaved server but we are not gonna stop cuz of racism talkings (dizzy). If he say sorry to us i will delete everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 01:08   #266

Quote:

I saw people buy items with herpes silk prices. you may have banned char
this is so easy trust me. just explain sample 3 days ago taken item for 4k silk. how do u solve this problem. delete spear or silk ?don't tell me this bug is new even dragons laugh at it

edit : be honorable and leave without racism (like little @), tell people you've made mistakes and forgive
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 01:25   #267

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitallera01 View Post
It's not only 5account friction you know it exactly we already shared everything with so many guys at server also with our other chars we didnt exchanged it you cant track stall buys. You are developer and you know you fucked up. We already leaved server but we are not gonna stop cuz of racism talkings (dizzy). If he say sorry to us i will delete everything.
Quote:
I saw people buy items with herpes silk prices. you may have banned char
this is so easy trust me. just explain sample 3 days ago taken item for 4k silk. how do u solve this problem. delete spear or silk ?don't tell me this bug is new even dragons laugh at it

edit : be honorable and leave without racism (like little @), tell people you've made mistakes and forgive
I'm really sorry, I don't have time for this cheap talk. Let me clearify this subject for good.
Dizzy will do what ever he thinks it's right to do, and the same goes for you. You can keep talk here for weeks about things you don't know. Bottom line the players will choose to believe to the person who truly has the information and not to the one who claimed he knows it. We have checked all of your accounts, all the numbers and all the logs for any action you've done since you've abused the bug. Yet, we chose to continue and deal with the minor damage that been created. From here you guys can keep making noise as much as you want, because why not, you've been banned. (At time)

Good luck in your next server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 01:33   #268

Quote:
I'm really sorry, I don't have time for this cheap talk. Let me clearify this subject for good.
Dizzy will do what ever he thinks it's right to do, and the same goes for you. You can keep talk here for weeks about things you don't know. Bottom line the players will choose to believe to the person who truly has the information and not to the one who claimed he knows it. We have checked all of your accounts, all the numbers and all the logs for any action you've done since you've abused the bug. Yet, we chose to continue and deal with the minor damage that been created. From here you guys can keep making noise as much as you want, because why not, you've been banned. (At time)

Good luck in your next server.
You're like a politician. The Silkroad community will not ignore such amateur behavior. btw Lets check online count 1 day after opening

Good luck in your next scam and racism.
Old 10/13/2019, 09:20   #269

Imagine wasting 2 weeks of your life to abuse a bug on a server and not expect to get banned, you retarded piece of **** developers with half a brain can track every single move you made since you joined the server, the only thing you really did was make the update last longer than expected because of your bullshit bug abuse, now go find another bug in another server and get banned there too.. GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 11:32   #270

people stop trashtalk