Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Royale | 90 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | iSro Rates | Play2win

Discussion on Silkroad Royale | 90 Cap EU - CH | Battle Royale | iSro Rates | Play2win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/07/2019, 15:36   #331

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by benfica2021 View Post
server active? worth a start?
You should download and check it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtukas25 View Post
I thought I will try this server than after 12 h I manage some how to login Than after 2 h game play I got DC and now is almost 16h that I can't log in bcs per ip 8 acc srsly ?
I guess you prefer to have full server of bots than real players, feels bad man.
Btw 3500 online and only 2 page of party matching ?
This server reached point where people with their own full euro party :
1. Selling gold for real money.
2. Selling max acc for real money.
3. Selling items for real money.
So after reading this you still gonna try to play here you should know 1 thing > If you get disconnected you are done.

Bro this server is something else..... Like wtf !!!!!
Believe me there are much more buyer than seller. Also we want that our players should feel free while playing so we dont bother anyone in game for everything. Everyone should feel comfortable with certain limits.
Old 12/08/2019, 09:20   #332

elite*gold: 0
Wanted to try out the server but it seems like the server is full for like.. 5 hours straight. I'll just give up even though I thought I'll sense some nostalgia even if there are some EU characters.
Sadly I was also reading the comments and it really seems like the server is full of turks.. Oh well.. Too bad that a potential server is just full of people who use 99999 accounts to play while others should have the chance as well. Seems like the admin doesn't care as well..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2019, 14:57   #333

When the guy in charge of this thread says there are more buyers than sellers, i just give up caring for pservers in general tbh!

This server is likely a clone joymax business model. the simple steps they feel is a success...

1. Host server with 3k bots, looks active right?
2. its long term!! **** right!! lets join and donate
3. GM and staff RUN THE GOLD BOTS TOO!
4. These same gold bots, then sell gold to the players.
5. Rinse and repeat, so you donate your hard earned $$$ which cover server fees AND YOU BUY GOLD FROM THEM TOO. Just like isro joymax, gg

Now im kind of just trolling pservers as a whole here, at least this server took effort in advertising a nice thread here and have a cool looking website and **** like that! Maybe the above i listed isnt true here, but these long term low rate gold bot infested servers are so easy for the owners to make easy $$$$ by just selling you gold from bots on their own servers.

If you already play here, then great. There arent any truly great servers anymore they are all ******. Even the so called king ELECTUS is **** compared to oldschool pservers, its just the best of the current day trash... although i think the drive PR0X and the team have is really awesome if they had electus back then i think we couldve had another iconic server to remember to this day because it wouldve reflected the players we had then "way better than todays mcdonalds workers who waste their wages lmao" and not just all the ****** edits and changes a server has today. No more ecsro, silkroad salvation, oldschool zszc, we eve had Vietnamese official server guilds for people to play... and of course not even close to the true oldschool isro days with the turk unions vs avalon on venus or xian, sparta, greeze, babel all the old great servers.... Untill the day a GM with passion as a player starts a server, you will get husks of a server with no life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2019, 22:46   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunavha View Post
Wanted to try out the server but it seems like the server is full for like.. 5 hours straight. I'll just give up even though I thought I'll sense some nostalgia even if there are some EU characters.
Sadly I was also reading the comments and it really seems like the server is full of turks.. Oh well.. Too bad that a potential server is just full of people who use 99999 accounts to play while others should have the chance as well. Seems like the admin doesn't care as well..
First of all we have the PC Limit 3 so its not like any other servers you are talking about. Also we care about that we have some process about the server traffic we will share soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadokenV2 View Post
When the guy in charge of this thread says there are more buyers than sellers, i just give up caring for pservers in general tbh!

This server is likely a clone joymax business model. the simple steps they feel is a success...

1. Host server with 3k bots, looks active right?
2. its long term!! Damn right!! lets join and donate
3. GM and staff RUN THE GOLD BOTS TOO!
4. These same gold bots, then sell gold to the players.
5. Rinse and repeat, so you donate your hard earned $$$ which cover server fees AND YOU BUY GOLD FROM THEM TOO. Just like isro joymax, gg

Now im kind of just trolling pservers as a whole here, at least this server took effort in advertising a nice thread here and have a cool looking website and shit like that! Maybe the above i listed isnt true here, but these long term low rate gold bot infested servers are so easy for the owners to make easy $$$$ by just selling you gold from bots on their own servers.

If you already play here, then great. There arent any truly great servers anymore they are all fucked. Even the so called king ELECTUS is shit compared to oldschool pservers, its just the best of the current day trash... although i think the drive PR0X and the team have is really awesome if they had electus back then i think we couldve had another iconic server to remember to this day because it wouldve reflected the players we had then "way better than todays mcdonalds workers who waste their wages lmao" and not just all the shitty edits and changes a server has today. No more ecsro, silkroad salvation, oldschool zszc, we eve had Vietnamese official server guilds for people to play... and of course not even close to the true oldschool isro days with the turk unions vs avalon on venus or xian, sparta, greeze, babel all the old great servers.... Untill the day a GM with passion as a player starts a server, you will get husks of a server with no life.
The thing is we were like 500-600 players in the first Month. We love our server and we made everything to grow it. And here we are it become full. People comes to play and most of them loved it. What you guys dont understand is silkroad's maximum player limit is the 3500. After that, it becomes inevitable that the server lose the stability. And the other thing is server is already PC Limit 3 if we had a purpose like you said we'd already make the PC Limit 100. As you can see its not about that. Its up to you playing or not but you should ask us first. Thank you.
Old 12/08/2019, 23:04   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
First of all we have the PC Limit 3 so its not like any other servers you are talking about. Also we care about that we have some process about the server traffic we will share soon.
Well as a player I wouldn't want to feel the iSRO "The server is full" vibe.. Do you want me to donate to have "Premium" access to the game? Wont happen. Limit the characters allowed in one IP one more time, if you think it will help. Your turk players will always use Proxy and **** like that. I'm sorry but your servers seems to be more like business than the old school family vibe servers. Therefore I think I'll just give up before even testing.. Seriously? You allow RMT? So players will not leave? That's dumb. But yeah it's your server so good luck, so unfortunate.

EDIT:
It seems like the server is still full.. Do I really have to say welcome back to 2006 Troy?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2019, 17:24   #336

Quote:
Well as a player I wouldn't want to feel the iSRO "The server is full" vibe.. Do you want me to donate to have "Premium" access to the game? Wont happen. Limit the characters allowed in one IP one more time, if you think it will help. Your turk players will always use Proxy and **** like that. I'm sorry but your servers seems to be more like business than the old school family vibe servers. Therefore I think I'll just give up before even testing.. Seriously? You allow RMT? So players will not leave? That's dumb. But yeah it's your server so good luck, so unfortunate.

EDIT:
It seems like the server is still full.. Do I really have to say welcome back to 2006 Troy?
You should check the Attendace Schedule ( GUIDE ), If you dont want to pay and login easily you can always check the attendance and win free premium and play without traffic. Our system started PC Limit 3 IP Limit 8 if we change that it will be unfair for the new players. Like i said you can always win free premium
Old 12/10/2019, 21:44   #337

You should upgrade Limit 7k. wtf I just download the game but I cant test it. cuz I cant go in 3.530 ppl on! Should I wait 31 player going out? do somethink. let us go in
Old 12/10/2019, 21:56   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartique View Post
You should upgrade Limit 7k. wtf I just download the game but I cant test it. cuz I cant go in 3.530 ppl on! Should I wait 31 player going out? do somethink. let us go in
I wish .. The problem is silkroad online's maximum stable capacity is 3500 if we increase the limit there will be problem about stability. Thats how silkroad's capacity designed. So it can not be increased more than 3500 if you want to play stable server
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2019, 02:15   #339

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
I wish .. The problem is silkroad online's maximum stable capacity is 3500 if we increase the limit there will be problem about stability. Thats how silkroad's capacity designed. So it can not be increased more than 3500 if you want to play stable server
or lower pc limit to 2 or 1 from 3
Old 12/11/2019, 05:10   #340

Quote:
You should check the Attendace Schedule ( GUIDE ), If you dont want to pay and login easily you can always check the attendance and win free premium and play without traffic. Our system started PC Limit 3 IP Limit 8 if we change that it will be unfair for the new players. Like i said you can always win free premium
Well honestly, i don't see that there is a problem of keep trying to login, i kinda miss the vibe of been trying to connect for ages haha joke, i just joined the game today and its super fun tbh i don't see any problems to complain about i just liked it, am having the best nostalgia though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2019, 05:33   #341

Just lower IP limit to 3 in general. Why do people need 8 characters online if it's not for a full party? (Which definitely ruins the nostalgia of 1x rates). Just hate to see things like this happen and such potential servers ruin it for the players so they can "force" people to pay to play. I don't think a player needs to "fight" with "the server is full" error for hours just to play and for me, it took me a few days to even login and then I got kicked out after 10 minutes that's r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s..

Sure go ahead and force players to pay to play.. Nice strategy to make profit off nothing.
Old 12/12/2019, 10:32   #342

Do not play, files are loaded with different trojans
Old 12/12/2019, 14:42   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa- View Post
Well honestly, i don't see that there is a problem of keep trying to login, i kinda miss the vibe of been trying to connect for ages haha joke, i just joined the game today and its super fun tbh i don't see any problems to complain about i just liked it, am having the best nostalgia though.
Great then

Quote:
Just lower IP limit to 3 in general. Why do people need 8 characters online if it's not for a full party? (Which definitely ruins the nostalgia of 1x rates). Just hate to see things like this happen and such potential servers ruin it for the players so they can "force" people to pay to play. I don't think a player needs to "fight" with "the server is full" error for hours just to play and for me, it took me a few days to even login and then I got kicked out after 10 minutes that's r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s..

Sure go ahead and force players to pay to play.. Nice strategy to make profit off nothing.
Come on mate, Limits are just fine if reduce them more it will not be fun for anyone. This is EU/CH race based game you dont have any fun if the limit is like 1-2 .. About the "strategy" you said. This game was 500 players for the first month. If we need "strategy" we already made it PC Limit 100 or anything.
Its not about that and our players know that. It will be unfair for the new players if we change the first system.. Like i already said if you want to play with your char w/o waiting traffic you can always free to earn free premium from the Attendance so..
Old 12/12/2019, 14:47   #344

Quote:
Come on mate, Limits are just fine if reduce them more it will not be fun for anyone. This is EU/CH race based game you dont have any fun if the limit is like 1-2 .. About the "strategy" you said. This game was 500 players for the first month. If we need "strategy" we already made it PC Limit 100 or anything.
Its not about that and our players know that. It will be unfair for the new players if we change the first system.. Like i already said if you want to play with your char w/o waiting traffic you can always free to earn free premium from the Attendance so..
Then how will I be able to even attend if I can not play the game at all? I ain't gonna wait everyday for 5 hours, for almost a month, just to be able to receive a Premium. Think about it, it's almost not possible unless you have no life.
Old 12/12/2019, 14:48   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardbartje View Post
Do not play, files are loaded with different trojans
There is not any virus or anything like that.
Its about our filter to prevent dll..
Its totally safe to use it and defender/antivirus prevent it because of the DirectX.
Closed Thread

Tags
1x, 80 cap, battle royale, ch/eu, silkroad royale