Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkRoad | 140 CAP | 14 DG | Unique modifications | Achievements | Reputation

Discussion on DarkRoad | 140 CAP | 14 DG | Unique modifications | Achievements | Reputation within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/06/2019, 15:52   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythica1 View Post
Good Luck, I am in <3
Welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 17:01   #47

elite*gold: 10
BAD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2019, 12:35   #48

Online?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 13:00   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derspieler View Post
Online?
G.O today at 5 PM GMT +2
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 16:17   #50

OK Im In OnlyMe
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2019, 13:51   #51

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wanna say something

i am a sro player from years

and when i see a new server and liked its info.i downloaded it and try

so any comments from who attack others i am sorry keep it for yourselves

thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2019, 01:40   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derspieler View Post
Online?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laska92 View Post
OK Im In OnlyMe
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankajero View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wanna say something

i am a sro player from years

and when i see a new server and liked its info.i downloaded it and try

so any comments from who attack others i am sorry keep it for yourselves

thanks
Good luck thanks for sharing how your life is going in sro
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2019, 23:50   #53

@ mate sry to say that but it is just another pay 2 win server. i was on arcane before and there was the same ****. get 2 silk / hour woaw. and then there are some stupid ( lucky ) events where you can eventually get some silk. 20 or so where you need 10k. on your server its almost exactly the same. i was there some hours. as i know you can get silk for hunting uniques. first im not 140 second i have only deg12 weap. then you need to know the spawn times and you have no chance to kill 1 because some people (especially wizz) have the best and get the kill. in this hours the only thing i did was botting in a pt to get stones and maybe weaps and armor. but the rate is so low that you can be happy to get a item. sun is also so rare like in isro so you need to be happy with moon.

you said in the discord "you are not forced to pay for silk you can easily get free silks by ingame activities". that maybe true but its exactly the same on arcane. do some silk events but give them so less that you cant do much with it.

i understand that gms cant do everything for free but there could be a much easier way to donate for example best weaps and set. but you should also be able to get them for free which surely should take more time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2019, 19:31   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@ mate sry to say that but it is just another pay 2 win server. i was on arcane before and there was the same ****. get 2 silk / hour woaw. and then there are some stupid ( lucky ) events where you can eventually get some silk. 20 or so where you need 10k. on your server its almost exactly the same. i was there some hours. as i know you can get silk for hunting uniques. first im not 140 second i have only deg12 weap. then you need to know the spawn times and you have no chance to kill 1 because some people (especially wizz) have the best and get the kill. in this hours the only thing i did was botting in a pt to get stones and maybe weaps and armor. but the rate is so low that you can be happy to get a item. sun is also so rare like in isro so you need to be happy with moon.

you said in the discord "you are not forced to pay for silk you can easily get free silks by ingame activities". that maybe true but its exactly the same on arcane. do some silk events but give them so less that you cant do much with it.

i understand that gms cant do everything for free but there could be a much easier way to donate for example best weaps and set. but you should also be able to get them for free which surely should take more time.
Hello sir.
please understand that, the Server is alive from 5 days. There will be lot more improves and ways to get the DP.
We will improve the Quests rewards.
Otherwise, you will not get the last tier weapon easily
Old 08/14/2019, 15:04   #55

Im playing the server. And they still have a lot of work to do. Most of the mentioned stuff above are still not implemented in the server. If you want to buy DR weapons as of now it will cost you 10K silk which is roughly 80$. So to say the least its pay2win. I do not hate on the developer. Far from it. I want the server to succeed but as the things are now its super boring to play and just another bot server. Yes patches are made every day but its annoying. The GM`s are not active. You never really know when the events are. They announce it minutes before the event even starts. The player base is super selfish and most of the players do not want to help you (Its not the server owner fault, but he could make a system where helping awards you. But that said could again be abused with multi characters). If you know anything about bugs in Silkroad you will feel good in this server as you will be able to abuse them a lot. Which will give you an advantage over other players. There is still a lot to write about the server but I`m not in the mood to write any more. Download it and try it for yourself.

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 20:00   #56

bump so we can get more players
Old 08/17/2019, 20:14   #57

how 140 D14 ? But good >>
Old 08/18/2019, 00:00   #58

Dont join this server. Played for 2 weeks, owner is corrupt, helps his arab friends, gives them silk, helps with quests, bans people for nothing, deletes uniques when you almsot killed them, this server is copy of demonroad but its has 100 bugs that they dont fix ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 21:53   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrius95 View Post
Dont join this server. Played for 2 weeks, owner is corrupt, helps his arab friends, gives them silk, helps with quests, bans people for nothing, deletes uniques when you almsot killed them, this server is copy of demonroad but its has 100 bugs that they dont fix ^^
That's cuz of you are banned?
Here is your ban reason ^^

Old 08/27/2019, 22:54   #60

Mare is here