Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

J-SROPVP|Cap110|Skills 110|Items D11|System Coin Drop From Mobs|New Job System

Discussion on J-SROPVP|Cap110|Skills 110|Items D11|System Coin Drop From Mobs|New Job System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
J-SROPVP|Cap110|Skills 110|Items D11|System Coin Drop From Mobs|New Job System

J-SRO SILKROAD ONLINE

PS

Welcome to J-Sro, where the magic of the gaming happens ! What do we have to offer ?
We have Free and Fair system in silkroad private servers depend on coins drop from mobs so u can call it Play2Win.
Did we peek your interest yet ? We have not ? Dont worry... we shall. We got plenty to offer !
We are presenting you the NEXT huge thing in the all silkroad private servers.
The J-Sro is free to play thats actually much more than that. It started with a clean database and changed to astonishing and breath-taking game that it is today. We, the developers of J-Sro have put our commitment, brains, hard work and everyday motivation to construct and build the server. It is intended to have outstanding performance and actually be able to with hold large quantities of players.

Website, Forum & Social Media

Download :

Basic Information

When you create your character you'll automatically be level 110, and you start off with 100 reverse scrolls, 500M Gold, and 50K Silk.

After finish your character creation and login, you'll login in start area you will find npc named "EGYA". Once you enter that NPC, you'll find items D11/Set, and ACC/Wep All +8 stats 0% FULL FB.

Section Drop Coins

Where can I get Coins Of Game?
Answer:All Coins Of Game Drop From Mops Lv 109,108
' AKeru,String '
And All Arabia Uniques Drop Coins

Where can I get Gold?
Answer: From Job - Killing Uniqes - Events High Rates And Every Day
And There Are Item [ J-Sro Gold Item ] Reward For All Events
100m-500m-1b-2b

Where Can i Get Global And Zerk ??
Answer: From Npc For Coins And Gold

Where Can i Get Title's
From Npc Titles

There Are Any Title's Not On NPC
Yes , For Weekly Events ' And Active Players Only Automaticly
7 Days = Title
14 Days = Title
28 Days = Title
But Ask [GM]Ra7em About Reward Active

About Event's

Strict Rules

And For More Informtion Visit Us On Facebook Group J-Sro

No racism!
- We decided to take this very seriously. Openly (private chat is not included!) insulting someone else's nation, religion, skin color, etc. will result in a temporary ban upon report.

No scam!
- Fake chars copying reliable people or just simple scammers will be permanently banned upon report. We strongly encourage everyone to screenshots of every business action to ensure safety. We will get your item back, if the guilty person is proved to be a scammer.

Don't insult the staff!
- We are people who do A LOT OF WORK to maintain the server. Is this the honor that you wanna, or worse? Temporary ban will be provided, be cautious.

Server Staff Team / Crew;

[GM]Ra7em

And I Hope The Game Make All Happiful
And Thanks Elitepvpers
Old 07/04/2019, 04:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
remove that musics update , have one corrupted file . J-SRO\TempPath\alice_into.ogg
Old 07/04/2019, 04:57   #3

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2019, 17:05   #4

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by magodoido View Post
remove that musics update , have one corrupted file . J-SRO\TempPath\alice_into.ogg
It's Old Ver The New Ver 318 use ipinput Bro
Old 07/14/2019, 01:04   #5

cos om client bt3k 4 malware viruses _I_

Tags
silkroad 110 cap pvp, silkroad pvp server, sro job based coin system