Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 05.07.2019

Discussion on Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 05.07.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/26/2019, 05:12   #16

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214
good luck guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 05:42   #17

elite*gold: 2
@ - you and I got off on the wrong foot. I know I held a grudge against you for stupid reasons in previous servers, but reading this thread, it's evident that you put a lot of effort and work in, and dedicated yourself to this project. I'm definitely in, and allow this server to be a chance to make it up to you! Looks very promising, best of luck. I'm 100% in. #WAITING!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 06:06   #18

elite*gold: 160
Why are there so many semi-colons in the first paragraph alone? Who wrote your thread? I know very well that Xutan didn't write it, and you'd think if you hired someone to do it FOR you it'd be done properly yet there are numerous grammatical errors that span from basic grammar to punctuation to spacing, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan*
Emerald consist of experienced and professional team
This is where it starts to go downhill.. every project is biased and corrupt in its own way. No one in Emerald's administration is professional by any means. No one in this scene is professional, by that definition lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan*
There will be scrolls for these in the item mall and they'll be obtainable from GM / CM events too.
It's literally depressing what administrations and management teams THINK a Community Manager (CM) is opposed to what a Community Manager (CM) ACTUALLY is.. I'll give you a hint, they don't do in-game events and aren't variants of a Game/Event Masters. It's actually insane how the definition of a CM evolves every other month; ever since I declared the title 8 years ago and differentiated from a basic supporter.

Typical grind fest, another server/project who wasted a ton of money on a custom made/voice trailer that every other project uses (winT is so over rated nowadays).. I see nothing new. Good luck, though .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2019, 07:10   #19

elite*gold: 0
Looks great again!
IGN : Marada
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 07:44   #20

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
Why are there so many semi-colons in the first paragraph alone? Who wrote your thread? I know very well that Xutan didn't write it, and you'd think if you hired someone to do it FOR you it'd be done properly yet there are numerous grammatical errors that span from basic grammar to punctuation to spacing, etc.

This is where it starts to go downhill.. every project is biased and corrupt in its own way. No one in Emerald's administration is professional by any means. No one in this scene is professional, by that definition lol.

It's literally depressing what administrations and management teams THINK a Community Manager (CM) is opposed to what a Community Manager (CM) ACTUALLY is.. I'll give you a hint, they don't do in-game events and aren't variants of a Game/Event Masters. It's actually insane how the definition of a CM evolves every other month; ever since I declared the title 8 years ago and differentiated from a basic supporter.

Typical grind fest, another server/project who wasted a ton of money on a custom made/voice trailer that every other project uses (winT is so over rated nowadays).. I see nothing new. Good luck, though .
The grammatical errors do not affect the main point; the presentation of features and effects within Emerald. This project clearly has a lot of work put into it... A thread is simply a "informative first glance" of a server. A first impression, you might say. A thread does not define a server, so please, do not criticize the SERVER based on text in a forum. It's perfectly fine to judge what you can see and comprehend at this moment, but not what is yet to be delivered. Wait for the actual server! I'm sure it will be quite pleasant and enjoyable!

Regarding "professionalism and corruption," where do I begin with this... while it may be true that the administrators of Emerald are not "professional" from a realistic definition, but this is the SILKROAD SCENE. Has there really been a place to expect such a thing besides in a select few servers? This excerpt is not credible, seeing as the majority of servers are LESS professionally handled than the aforementioned one (Emerald) is.

Moving onto the next point - the definition of a community manager. I haven't been one myself, so I can't exactly comment... but the definition, in my opinion, is logical. A community manager is a person (or people) who manage a community. This doesn't necessarily restrict certain actions. The terminology is broad and can be observed and interpreted from several different viewpoints/aspects. Personally, I've seen SEVERAL CM's host in-game events. I don't see why anything is wrong with what was posted in the thread regarding them?

Finally, Emerald is NOT a typical server under ANY means. From the new and immersive systems, to global item linking, to a functioning Petra dungeon, these things cannot be accomplished and implemented by " just anyone" or a "random YouTube dev." Xutan is a LEGEND in the Silkroad community. His SQL skills are unmatched. This server is the first to provide many different features, and I simply cannot believe that you would define this server as "typical." It is appalling and shocking to me how anyone could even say that!

I am not hating or anything, but it seems like YOU are the one with a biased opinion against Emerald. Before you comment on a server, at least with your words, I recommend you to see the finished product, rather than a glimpse into what will be presented.

Regards,
Hype.
Old 06/26/2019, 08:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
The grammatical errors do not affect the main point; the presentation of features and effects within Emerald. This project clearly has a lot of work put into it... A thread is simply a "informative first glance" of a server. A first impression, you might say. A thread does not define a server, so please, do not criticize the SERVER based on text in a forum. It's perfectly fine to judge what you can see and comprehend at this moment, but not what is yet to be delivered. Wait for the actual server! I'm sure it will be quite pleasant and enjoyable!

Regarding "professionalism and corruption," where do I begin with this... while it may be true that the administrators of Emerald are not "professional" from a realistic definition, but this is the SILKROAD SCENE. Has there really been a place to expect such a thing besides in a select few servers? This excerpt is not credible, seeing as the majority of servers are LESS professionally handled than the aforementioned one (Emerald) is.

Moving onto the next point - the definition of a community manager. I haven't been one myself, so I can't exactly comment... but the definition, in my opinion, is logical. A community manager is a person (or people) who manage a community. This doesn't necessarily restrict certain actions. The terminology is broad and can be observed and interpreted from several different viewpoints/aspects. Personally, I've seen SEVERAL CM's host in-game events. I don't see why anything is wrong with what was posted in the thread regarding them?

Finally, Emerald is NOT a typical server under ANY means. From the new and immersive systems, to global item linking, to a functioning Petra dungeon, these things cannot be accomplished and implemented by " just anyone" or a "random YouTube dev." Xutan is a LEGEND in the Silkroad community. His SQL skills are unmatched. This server is the first to provide many different features, and I simply cannot believe that you would define this server as "typical." It is appalling and shocking to me how anyone could even say that!

I am not hating or anything, but it seems like YOU are the one with a biased opinion against Emerald. Before you comment on a server, at least with your words, I recommend you to see the finished product, rather than a glimpse into what will be presented.

Regards,
Hype.
dude last emerlad was full bugs , lag , check , i was play this
Old 06/26/2019, 09:02   #22

I am in
IGN : PurpleSwag
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 10:19   #23

Finally Amazing Server
Waiting ......

IGN : I_WizZarD_I
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 12:00   #24

Looking Great like always
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 12:58   #25

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
dude last emerlad was full bugs , lag , check , i was play this
Last emerald was perfectly fine. The only problem was the lack of competition. There was 1 guild that was 24/7 active on uniques and took over everything. Others couldn't stand a chance and then they did rage quit the game.

Other than that, It was awesome.

For this season, I have information that are many big unions are getting ready for emerald but they didn't officially announce it yet. Once they do, I will share their videos on our facebook page.
Old 06/26/2019, 13:42   #26

Good Luck im Join

IGN: Odin
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 13:48   #27

-Cosbiey.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 13:56   #28