Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 05.07.2019

Discussion on Emerald Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Exclusive Features | GO 05.07.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 06/26/2019, 05:12   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 697
Received Thanks: 1,021
good luck guys!



Damitsu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 05:42   #17


 
elite*gold: 235
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 48
@ - you and I got off on the wrong foot. I know I held a grudge against you for stupid reasons in previous servers, but reading this thread, it's evident that you put a lot of effort and work in, and dedicated yourself to this project. I'm definitely in, and allow this server to be a chance to make it up to you! Looks very promising, best of luck. I'm 100% in. #WAITING!


iHype1337* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 06:06   #18

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 750
Received Thanks: 315
Why are there so many semi-colons in the first paragraph alone? Who wrote your thread? I know very well that Xutan didn't write it, and you'd think if you hired someone to do it FOR you it'd be done properly yet there are numerous grammatical errors that span from basic grammar to punctuation to spacing, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan*
Emerald consist of experienced and professional team
This is where it starts to go downhill.. every project is biased and corrupt in its own way. No one in Emerald's administration is professional by any means. No one in this scene is professional, by that definition lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan*
There will be scrolls for these in the item mall and they'll be obtainable from GM / CM events too.
It's literally depressing what administrations and management teams THINK a Community Manager (CM) is opposed to what a Community Manager (CM) ACTUALLY is.. I'll give you a hint, they don't do in-game events and aren't variants of a Game/Event Masters. It's actually insane how the definition of a CM evolves every other month; ever since I declared the title 8 years ago and differentiated from a basic supporter.

Typical grind fest, another server/project who wasted a ton of money on a custom made/voice trailer that every other project uses (winT is so over rated nowadays).. I see nothing new. Good luck, though .
Irǐs is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2019, 07:10   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Looks great again!
IGN : Marada


syllt12345 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 07:44   #20


 
elite*gold: 235
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
Why are there so many semi-colons in the first paragraph alone? Who wrote your thread? I know very well that Xutan didn't write it, and you'd think if you hired someone to do it FOR you it'd be done properly yet there are numerous grammatical errors that span from basic grammar to punctuation to spacing, etc.


This is where it starts to go downhill.. every project is biased and corrupt in its own way. No one in Emerald's administration is professional by any means. No one in this scene is professional, by that definition lol.


It's literally depressing what administrations and management teams THINK a Community Manager (CM) is opposed to what a Community Manager (CM) ACTUALLY is.. I'll give you a hint, they don't do in-game events and aren't variants of a Game/Event Masters. It's actually insane how the definition of a CM evolves every other month; ever since I declared the title 8 years ago and differentiated from a basic supporter.

Typical grind fest, another server/project who wasted a ton of money on a custom made/voice trailer that every other project uses (winT is so over rated nowadays).. I see nothing new. Good luck, though .
The grammatical errors do not affect the main point; the presentation of features and effects within Emerald. This project clearly has a lot of work put into it... A thread is simply a "informative first glance" of a server. A first impression, you might say. A thread does not define a server, so please, do not criticize the SERVER based on text in a forum. It's perfectly fine to judge what you can see and comprehend at this moment, but not what is yet to be delivered. Wait for the actual server! I'm sure it will be quite pleasant and enjoyable!

Regarding "professionalism and corruption," where do I begin with this... while it may be true that the administrators of Emerald are not "professional" from a realistic definition, but this is the SILKROAD SCENE. Has there really been a place to expect such a thing besides in a select few servers? This excerpt is not credible, seeing as the majority of servers are LESS professionally handled than the aforementioned one (Emerald) is.

Moving onto the next point - the definition of a community manager. I haven't been one myself, so I can't exactly comment... but the definition, in my opinion, is logical. A community manager is a person (or people) who manage a community. This doesn't necessarily restrict certain actions. The terminology is broad and can be observed and interpreted from several different viewpoints/aspects. Personally, I've seen SEVERAL CM's host in-game events. I don't see why anything is wrong with what was posted in the thread regarding them?

Finally, Emerald is NOT a typical server under ANY means. From the new and immersive systems, to global item linking, to a functioning Petra dungeon, these things cannot be accomplished and implemented by " just anyone" or a "random YouTube dev." Xutan is a LEGEND in the Silkroad community. His SQL skills are unmatched. This server is the first to provide many different features, and I simply cannot believe that you would define this server as "typical." It is appalling and shocking to me how anyone could even say that!

I am not hating or anything, but it seems like YOU are the one with a biased opinion against Emerald. Before you comment on a server, at least with your words, I recommend you to see the finished product, rather than a glimpse into what will be presented.


Regards,
Hype.
iHype1337* is offline  
Old 06/26/2019, 08:51   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
The grammatical errors do not affect the main point; the presentation of features and effects within Emerald. This project clearly has a lot of work put into it... A thread is simply a "informative first glance" of a server. A first impression, you might say. A thread does not define a server, so please, do not criticize the SERVER based on text in a forum. It's perfectly fine to judge what you can see and comprehend at this moment, but not what is yet to be delivered. Wait for the actual server! I'm sure it will be quite pleasant and enjoyable!

Regarding "professionalism and corruption," where do I begin with this... while it may be true that the administrators of Emerald are not "professional" from a realistic definition, but this is the SILKROAD SCENE. Has there really been a place to expect such a thing besides in a select few servers? This excerpt is not credible, seeing as the majority of servers are LESS professionally handled than the aforementioned one (Emerald) is.

Moving onto the next point - the definition of a community manager. I haven't been one myself, so I can't exactly comment... but the definition, in my opinion, is logical. A community manager is a person (or people) who manage a community. This doesn't necessarily restrict certain actions. The terminology is broad and can be observed and interpreted from several different viewpoints/aspects. Personally, I've seen SEVERAL CM's host in-game events. I don't see why anything is wrong with what was posted in the thread regarding them?

Finally, Emerald is NOT a typical server under ANY means. From the new and immersive systems, to global item linking, to a functioning Petra dungeon, these things cannot be accomplished and implemented by " just anyone" or a "random YouTube dev." Xutan is a LEGEND in the Silkroad community. His SQL skills are unmatched. This server is the first to provide many different features, and I simply cannot believe that you would define this server as "typical." It is appalling and shocking to me how anyone could even say that!

I am not hating or anything, but it seems like YOU are the one with a biased opinion against Emerald. Before you comment on a server, at least with your words, I recommend you to see the finished product, rather than a glimpse into what will be presented.


Regards,
Hype.
dude last emerlad was full bugs , lag , check , i was play this
kareemmike is offline  
Old 06/26/2019, 09:02   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 996
Received Thanks: 254
I am in
IGN : PurpleSwag
arkaxa is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 10:19   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 20
Finally Amazing Server
Waiting ......

IGN : I_WizZarD_I
masteriam is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 12:00   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 20
Looking Great like always
[Twix] is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 12:58   #25
 
elite*gold: 1337
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
dude last emerlad was full bugs , lag , check , i was play this
Last emerald was perfectly fine. The only problem was the lack of competition. There was 1 guild that was 24/7 active on uniques and took over everything. Others couldn't stand a chance and then they did rage quit the game.

Other than that, It was awesome.

For this season, I have information that are many big unions are getting ready for emerald but they didn't officially announce it yet. Once they do, I will share their videos on our facebook page.
Xutan* is offline  
Old 06/26/2019, 13:42   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Good Luck im Join

IGN: Odin
liam120716 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 13:48   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 29

-Cosbiey.
fadelmarz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 13:56   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 25
Good Luck
Rupprecht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 14:01   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 442
Received Thanks: 135
Hmm GL
app1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2019, 14:07   #30
 
elite*gold: 950
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,865
Received Thanks: 1,065
there goes my original item linking idea


B1Q is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.