Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term

Discussion on Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/21/2019, 07:31   #316

elite*gold: 0
I sense pay2win?
Old 07/21/2019, 11:22   #317

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
I sense pay2win?
I would like to see the points of pay2win here. Could you explain please?
Old 07/21/2019, 12:03   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
I sense pay2win?
maybe your old servers which play was pay2win, here for sure NOT!
Old 07/23/2019, 04:23   #319

Donators bought all moon drops for silks lmao. So yea thats Pay2Win. Nobody farmed their famous AP , it was useless. 2 GMs was playing with the strongest guild with free silks, fair enough right? FAIL server. Happy it's dead now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2019, 04:56   #320

This is not a good server. Reasons:

1. This server is very much pay to win
2. This server is very poorly managed
3. The admins of the server admitted that they have no passion for it and will eventually shut it down
4. The admins are not fair
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2019, 11:17   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt309 View Post
Donators bought all moon drops for silks lmao. So yea thats Pay2Win. Nobody farmed their famous AP , it was useless. 2 GMs was playing with the strongest guild with free silks, fair enough right? FAIL server. Happy it's dead now
I love haters. Also I love how you are trying to judge who is a Donator and who isn't. From a statistik point there was one donator who could've bought his moons with silk. Everyone else was earning his silk (nice pay2win duh). The GM thing was stated like 20 times now and solved for a long time since they're not even in the team, in fact not even playing, anymore.

Yup you're right about the AP but we'll still find a way to manage it and solve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsnip3r View Post
This is not a good server. Reasons:

1. This server is very much pay to win
2. This server is very poorly managed
3. The admins of the server admitted that they have no passion for it and will eventually shut it down
4. The admins are not fair
Huh.. You really thought that I won't ban your stall army after I've warned you and you wen't on and opend stalls with insults?

Yup I've stated that I cannot fulfill the base idea that came from Brodah and Ben. But why is that a reason to shut down? If you would've read the announcement carefully then you would've known that I'll only shut it down when it does not pay itself anymore.

Old 07/24/2019, 22:25   #322

lol 2,3 haters, and 100 players are saying it's the best server played, that's balance xD
Old 07/26/2019, 04:30   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
Huh.. You really thought that I won't ban your stall army after I've warned you and you wen't on and opend stalls with insults
You never warned me. Stalling isnt illegal. Talking **** isnt illegal. Nobody wants to play in a server with an ***hole for a GM, which you are.

Also, GM's playing in the same server with normal players is bull****
Old 07/26/2019, 09:09   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsnip3r View Post
You never warned me. Stalling isnt illegal. Talking **** isnt illegal. Nobody wants to play in a server with an ***hole for a GM, which you are.

Also, GM's playing in the same server with normal players is bull****
I never warned you? I guess you didn't look in your bot after I dc'd you 3 times huh? But you know in germany we have a adage.. 'Ignorance does not protect against punishment'.

Also could you deliver that we're playing as players? We did on the start. Brodah and Ben where kicked out after some time, also destroyed their chars and left the server, Devsome never played and I outed myself and infact did ban the account.
Old 07/27/2019, 08:10   #325

elite*gold: 26
iam love this server, in since grand open, yes little community but fine! better as a big trash community.
pretty long term server for sure!
i like it <3
Old 07/28/2019, 21:44   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
iam love this server, in since grand open, yes little community but fine! better as a big trash community.
pretty long term server for sure!
i like it <3
This server was always long term and the best! and will always be !
Old 07/31/2019, 10:18   #327

Dear Players,

today is a sad day.. We've tried our best, tried to contact Superrewards, tried to get somehow onto the point of equality. But we didn't made it. Superrewards did not pay out a single cent and moved the payout day once again. But what does that mean? That does mean that we cannot pay the server bills and the difference is simply too high that we could somehow manage to pay it out of our own bank accounts.

What happens next? We'll shut down Evolin as of today to cancel the server to the proper date. Sadly this is required since the cancellationtime has to be one week before the next payment. We'll backup everything. Every account, the database, the files and store them onto safe places (multiple onces, my harddrive, multiple clouds and so on).

In the next days we have to figure out how to deal with Superrewards and how to deal with the situation. It feels depressing. Its extremely hard to find some motivation to keep going, to fight against Superrewards and get our money, to get a proper project done to do something.

We hope that Superrewards somehow starts to speak to us, tells us what they need and what we're doing wrong (even tho we've checked their requirement thousands of times and we're meeting all of them).

What about the future? Will Evolin revive? Is there another plan? I cannot answer that question right now. We had another server in mind but letting a project go like this, without something you can do because its simply not our own fuckup is terrifying.

We hope to hear back from you, hope that we still can joke around in the chat and still have nice conversations.

- Your Evolin-Team
Old 07/31/2019, 10:24   #328

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed as requested