Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/12/2019, 16:45   #856

elite*gold: 0
server almost dead - gm only listen donatter, job activity is dead and all donatter are thiefs... dont waste time boys!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2019, 17:19   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
And people still call us ass lickers if we say electus is the only good option to keep play sro.

Look at the servers around, they can't even do a stable grand opening.

Electus is not perfect but is the most stable and good server to play. I hate euros, I hate cap 110 but their management, support and updates made me play here. Because is here or... Not play. I'm not gonna wast my time on a servers that lasts 20 days. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm on top 10 or so. In fact, my char is just decent, i donated only 9€ and yes sometimes I want to find a server without euros to play for months. After 1hour of searching I realize all the servers around Sux.

Anyway I'll leave some suggestions, because like i said, in my opinion you can do better in this stage;

- I appreciate the fact you guys are always trying to keep things good for newcomersz for example reducing ep for weaps, new free prem, devil etc. But I guess you can do a bit more to reduce the gap between the players right now. And I'm not asking to make Egypt b even more easy but to make the other kind of items a bit more accessible like nova and SOA.

- Like I said before, in my opinion updates are running too fast. Most people cant get weap and equips Egypt b so fast, because coin drops are really rare. Heavy donators buying the coins and that's s great advantage.

- with the legendary update soon, and since Egypt b is already a biiiiig gap, you should put nova and SOA dropping on fgw GS or increase the box success. Why? For best players nova and SOA is already trash and has no value anymore. But for new players will be nice and we can't see many novas anymore... Atleast clean ones. We see a lot of novas +8+9 for sell and ofc they can't pay.

- hope u can add some ways to get coins, for example iron coins are from uniques,right? Normal players can't ks old players with Egypt b weapons.

- keep up the good work and hope one day you can open a server with no euros again. I'm gonna keep play here, sometimes not so active, but atm is the only trustable server.
Sadly another week and nothing about box rate´s.

Diamond, Elite etc, has still the same rate and some people, like me, we changed from Nova to Egypt B when we got coins (wich is almost impossible without donate).

We didnt experienced SOA or Egypt A to make the things a bit more fair for everyone... because box drop´s has a rly low % of success. That rates should be normal for the first times, ofc. But not anymore when some people are nova and donators are almost egypt B already, and in 1 week we got the Legendary update.

Well, still the best server but looks like in the last weeks u stop tried to close the gap between newcommers / casual players and richiest donators. (Like u did in first weeks, with success).

And btw, im NOT asking to be equal... if they donate wayyyyy more, spend 24/7 of their time playing, they should be way stronger with Egypt A and B. But not increase the success of Novas (for newcommers) and SOA´s (for people who play like me, since day one but not donating thousands of money) is just weird. Like i said... atm im full nova and Egypt B. Why? I farmed alot of silks and gold since day one to buy my nova set, but atm SOA and Egypt A are still expensive, so im playing (and get rekt) all the time to get Egypt B equips. Is like 8 to 80. I didnt experienced SOA or Egypt A, im already aiming Egypt B, trying to farm (lol) and buy coins from players, wich is almost impossible against that crazy donators.

And yea, next week we got the legendary update...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2019, 17:36   #858

hmm
Old 07/12/2019, 19:40   #859

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Btw always same server system. But pr0x! can talk for play2win. Active grand electus weapon for donators they can give u more money. Electus only pay2win server. Before grand opening talking fine in dm in discord in facebook. After grand opening when got $ money talking like a ego guy. Fvking 20 years old kid admins.

Aw u was full offline or afk ? How come here faster hahaha when you are got money $ show your self afk or offline pathetic. No more electus = no more $ for you all know that. But stupid sro community can play again sure.

All GameWariorS members and eight members or DrugDealer members selling silk for cash you are or pr0x! cant banned them cuz they are big guild members scared if they left server all server gg. All know that dont wory.

I told you several times kanka, to keep calm and let ppl talk. lol without you its boring for them, next time you listen to me earlier.
Old 07/12/2019, 20:08   #860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinzar View Post

I told you several times kanka, to keep calm and let ppl talk. lol without you its boring for them, next time you listen to me earlier.
No more electus dude. Admins are fvking kid and ego guy. They are dont care any guy after got $ money all this. Open re-open, open re-open cant change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
server almost dead - gm only listen donatter, job activity is dead and all donatter are thiefs... dont waste time boys!
Agree.

btw pr0x! = Lastthief same guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 09:19   #861

elite*gold: 26
how i say.... ! every saison faster dead. new level of pay2win server..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 12:38   #862

It seems that client is infected with some sort of crypt injection. Nice. Watch out!
Old 07/13/2019, 15:23   #863

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Btw always same server system. But pr0x! can talk for play2win.

I had absolutely no clue about what happened between you and Bestia - he only showed me a screenshot you insulting his mother and all that stuff and he perma banned you. Not much to say i guess and we will definitely remember your attitude later. Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbcia View Post
It seems that client is infected with some sort of crypt injection. Nice. Watch out!
Hi,

More than 1M people downloaded the client had none of them had any issues with it. SRO_Client is mutual for every psro server out there and it does exist for them all. It's safe to use it, AV makes drama for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Sadly another week and nothing about box rate´s.

Diamond, Elite etc, has still the same rate and some people, like me, we changed from Nova to Egypt B when we got coins (wich is almost impossible without donate).

We didnt experienced SOA or Egypt A to make the things a bit more fair for everyone... because box drop´s has a rly low % of success. That rates should be normal for the first times, ofc. But not anymore when some people are nova and donators are almost egypt B already, and in 1 week we got the Legendary update.

Well, still the best server but looks like in the last weeks u stop tried to close the gap between newcommers / casual players and richiest donators. (Like u did in first weeks, with success).

And btw, im NOT asking to be equal... if they donate wayyyyy more, spend 24/7 of their time playing, they should be way stronger with Egypt A and B. But not increase the success of Novas (for newcommers) and SOA´s (for people who play like me, since day one but not donating thousands of money) is just weird. Like i said... atm im full nova and Egypt B. Why? I farmed alot of silks and gold since day one to buy my nova set, but atm SOA and Egypt A are still expensive, so im playing (and get rekt) all the time to get Egypt B equips. Is like 8 to 80. I didnt experienced SOA or Egypt A, im already aiming Egypt B, trying to farm (lol) and buy coins from players, wich is almost impossible against that crazy donators.

And yea, next week we got the legendary update...
You can't just make nova and soa common sox like that. If you do it, it will help the new players out cuz they'll all get them very easy but it will kill the economy, they won't make any gold-silk out of the boxes/sox items they obtain anymore and they won't improve

Long term > Short term.

Also, lower tier sox items are 5-10x cheaper compared to the beginning of the server so it's still fair enough :-)
Old 07/13/2019, 18:03   #864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I had absolutely no clue about what happened between you and Bestia - he only showed me a screenshot you insulting his mother and all that stuff and he perma banned you. Not much to say i guess and we will definitely remember your attitude later. Have a good day.

Hi,

More than 1M people downloaded the client had none of them had any issues with it. SRO_Client is mutual for every psro server out there and it does exist for them all. It's safe to use it, AV makes drama for no reason.

You can't just make nova and soa common sox like that. If you do it, it will help the new players out cuz they'll all get them very easy but it will kill the economy, they won't make any gold-silk out of the boxes/sox items they obtain anymore and they won't improve

Long term > Short term.

Also, lower tier sox items are 5-10x cheaper compared to the beginning of the server so it's still fair enough :-)

Stay afk, or show your self offline. When your money finish come here open again server try pick money from players, pathetic no more electus. You are talking fine before grand opening with discord dm or in facebook, when you are got money $ after grand opening ignore players close your dm on discord for everyone always same. Everyone know that now your tactic for pick money from players.

And all big guild members selling silk for real money you are dont banned them cuz you are know if they left server = your server will almost finish. Give me any idea where is the GameWariorS players? or why we cant see GW players in site rank ? Cuz they are already sell all silks and chars. BTW there have a one guy from GW hes was got banned reason > silk seller for cash. After 2 day you are unbanned him corrupt electus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 18:20   #865

Quote:
Stay afk, or show your self offline. When your money finish come here open again server try pick money from players, pathetic no more electus. You are talking fine before grand opening with discord dm or in facebook, when you are got money $ after grand opening ignore players close your dm on discord for everyone always same. Everyone know that now your tactic for pick money from players.

And all big guild members selling silk for real money you are dont banned them cuz you are know if they left server = your server will almost finish. Give me any idea where is the GameWariorS players? or why we cant see GW players in site rank ? Cuz they are already sell all silks and chars. BTW there have a one guy from GW hes was got banned reason > silk seller for cash. After 2 day you are unbanned him corrupt electus.
I don't get why you directly offend me and electus because you argued with Bestia and you got banned but you can't just get things fixed with this attitude it won't help. I think it's pretty much logical you insulted him to death and he banned you. Admin's assistants are given power to ban players.

I remember you telling me you will only play electus it's the best and all that stuff and now you throw random stuff on me it's corrupted and such. You know it well this is a business and can't be corrupted. I can not ignore my work and chase the silk sellers day and night. I do work on that time to time and if there are reports, we chase and ban them too. If you had/have a report, just like the auto-notice says in the game every 2 hours, report them and attach a screenshot and it will be taken care of.

There are chargebackers and those who are associated with blackmarket purchases, they reach out to us saying they regret it and want to get back to game and follow the rules - so we work on those cases and they get a second chance in (if acceptable). It's not possible that I can make an announcement about every banned - unbanned player, we barely get to work on these cases even. Also, guild / union names does not mean anything to me so
Old 07/13/2019, 18:29   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I don't get why you directly offend me and electus because you argued with Bestia and you got banned but you can't just get things fixed with this attitude it won't help. I think it's pretty much logical you insulted him to death and he banned you. Admin's assistants are given power to ban players.

I remember you telling me you will only play electus it's the best and all that stuff and now you throw random stuff on me it's corrupted and such. You know it well this is a business and can't be corrupted. I can not ignore my work and chase the silk sellers day and night. I do work on that time to time and if there are reports, we chase and ban them too. If you had/have a report, just like the auto-notice says in the game every 2 hours, report them and attach a screenshot and it will be taken care of.

There are chargebackers and those who are associated with blackmarket purchases, they reach out to us saying they regret it and want to get back to game and follow the rules - so we work on those cases and they get a second chance in (if acceptable). It's not possible that I can make an announcement about every banned - unbanned player, we barely get to work on these cases even. Also, guild / union names does not mean anything to me so

Let’s not forget that you got a 3 day warning ban for spreading fake news of corruption via global & with fake discord accounts. Starting to insult Electus Staff crossed the line to a permanent one. As you see we threat everyone equal.

Regarding your case we got nothing more to discuss. You reported him, he got banned. We checked if he still got silks on his account (if yes you avoided a selling) which he didn’t had. As you know from before you get reward when we find silk on the account, this time there weren’t any.
Old 07/13/2019, 19:24   #867

what about cap 100 you will opan 100 cap with old sro system or what and when opan
Old 07/15/2019, 04:47   #868

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusZeke View Post
Beware of hype's attempt to be friendly again, he's just trying to get into your server and maybe later suggest that you should use paladins bot just so that your entire discord server gets wiped with the help of Baro and then Hype flexes his revenge on potato and calls himself a pro hacker again.
Excuse me for causing drama on this thread and for the late response, @ and the rest of the staff. However, it seems like Zekerus is spreading false information about me ONCE AGAIN. Zeke, maybe you haven't realized this, but the past is the past. My insulting of Electus ended a bit ago, and I apologized for my behavior. To start, I didn't even request a Discord unban (as of yet) so I'm not sure why you are even bringing BARO/Paladin into this. Continuing on, I have never requested any server use Paladin, especially for such a bullshit reason as you suggested. Also, in addition to that, even IF such an event happened, I am sure BARO would not do such a heinous action as it would damage his reputation greatly. I have no control over features or aspects of Paladin whatsoever. EDIT: In addition, I completely forgot about this. Before both my PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ELECTUS AS WELL AS THIS POST, I actually informed BARO about my decision to REJOIN ELECTUS in their next season (whenever it may be) and respectfully asked him to cut the drama and dissolve all ties between myself and people with malicious interests regarding the server.

You may be thinking; why would zekerus go out of his way to post this about me? This is simply because zekerus is upset and butthurt over a DISCORD BAN in Pota** Community. If you've been there, you would know that his daily behavior in the chat justified my post itself, and just proves my point even further - Zeke is NOT here to be friendly or help out anyone, rather only to DAMAGE MY REPUTATION. Thank you zeke, but this will not work anymore.

Again, my deepest apologies for returning with drama, but this 100% needed to be justified. Please do not let others speak for yourselves.

To anyone getting opinions and taking them to heart with Zekerus' malicious post, I respectfully request that you don't take these words truthfully, and only view me as I PORTRAY MYSELF with my actions. Thank you and have a good night!
Old 07/15/2019, 13:50   #869

elite*gold: 3490
RAZER KEYBOARD GIVEAWAY

Click Here to join the event

Winner's Announcement: 18.07, 18.00

Old 07/15/2019, 13:54   #870

Download:
Register:
Discord: