Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/06/2019, 09:06   #841

elite*gold: 0
Myself and many friends will remain here until new Electus is announced. We tried other seasons of other servers last time and we all wish we had just stuck at Electus! by far the best server out there AND Legendary update soon so job cave quest KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Old 07/06/2019, 16:42   #842

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubblyBubbly View Post
Myself and many friends will remain here until new Electus is announced. We tried other seasons of other servers last time and we all wish we had just stuck at Electus! by far the best server out there AND Legendary update soon so job cave quest KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Thank you thank you thank you. It's always good to see appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abduction* View Post
still good? thinking of giving it a try.
newbie.
Yup! Come on in now. Talk to us and ask your questions in #main-lounge @ Electus Discord. We are 24/7 online and ready to help.
Old 07/06/2019, 19:31   #843

No chance for a new guy here, or i it will take **** tons of time to run 1* trades, full high geared thiefs, no friendly English talking guys, and that 11dg sox system bs. make this server old school 8-10dg cap and its be popular. Too many shiny things aswell, only attracts Turkish players in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2019, 19:53   #844

elite*gold: 2
"Everybody makes mistakes, everybody learns..."

Greetings, Electus Team!

Recently, I've done quite a bit of thinking, and I realized that the actions that occured in the recent past we're... beyond unacceptable. All of the slanderous speech, trolling, trashtalking, the list goes on and on, were unjustified and I realize now just how much trouble and pain that I've caused. Worst of all, I've hurt my relationship with one of the administrators that helped me from my first time entering the private server scene, and did nothing but try to help me until the very end. I'm sure we are all aware of who I am referring to. I would like to convey my sincerest apologies to you, Pr0x!, for everything that I did to you. I remember when I first joined Electus in Electus Reborn (2) and you were joyous and excited by everybody's presence... you even were kind enough to give me an avatar set and wish me the best of luck, and after all of these years, I neglected to think back of the good times, and I completely flipped out on you for no good reason. God, how I wish I could go back and change what I said and everything that happened... Next, I would like to express a sincere apology to the administrative assistants of the Electus team. Day in and day out, you helped me with basic client issues to complex questions, and always assured the best care, and most of all, that EVERYONE was happy. I underminded your authority too many times, from insulting, to threatening... I was out of my mind, I was in a bad place... I am so, so, SO incredibly sorry for the way that I treated all of you and how you were forced to put up with it.

And on top of it all, I would like to express a gracious sorry to everyone reading this statement. Most likely, you are a player of Electus. You probably know of me slandering the server and trying to convince other players to not join... but who am I to do or say anything of that nature? It's not my server... and it's YOUR choice. I crossed the boundaries WAY too many times with ALL of you, even if I don't know you. So please, I beg you, to accept my apology and forget the past. Everything that I had done was unreasonable and unjustified, and I overreacted over the smallest of reasons. I do understand how wrong I was now, but I do not want to keep harping on the past. Even when I was hating on Electus, I cannot deny that I KNEW that it was true... that Electus is the LITERAL best and cannot be defeated. I was just... too HURT from everything that happened between so many people, that I blocked out the good, and let those horrific events from the past rot me out and change me completely. I cannot express how sorry I am for the issues I have caused and the distress that I put everybody through. In no way, shape, or form do I expect forgiveness, but at this point, all I can do is ask for you to forgive me, and hopefully soon, we can return to the way things used to be; incredibly entertaining with greats times and great memories. I can only hope... Have a wonderful day, and please, do not end up like me. Do not let a GAME cause you so much stress and anger that you contemplate the worst of thoughts... and even worse, let them harm the people that you care about most.

Deepest regards, and sincerest apologies,

~Hype/Legend911
Old 07/06/2019, 20:40   #845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
"Everybody makes mistakes, everybody learns..."

Greetings, Electus Team!

Recently, I've done quite a bit of thinking, and I realized that the actions that occured in the recent past we're... beyond unacceptable. All of the slanderous speech, trolling, trashtalking, the list goes on and on, were unjustified and I realize now just how much trouble and pain that I've caused. Worst of all, I've hurt my relationship with one of the administrators that helped me from my first time entering the private server scene, and did nothing but try to help me until the very end. I'm sure we are all aware of who I am referring to. I would like to convey my sincerest apologies to you, Pr0x!, for everything that I did to you. I remember when I first joined Electus in Electus Reborn (2) and you were joyous and excited by everybody's presence... you even were kind enough to give me an avatar set and wish me the best of luck, and after all of these years, I neglected to think back of the good times, and I completely flipped out on you for no good reason. God, how I wish I could go back and change what I said and everything that happened... Next, I would like to express a sincere apology to the administrative assistants of the Electus team. Day in and day out, you helped me with basic client issues to complex questions, and always assured the best care, and most of all, that EVERYONE was happy. I underminded your authority too many times, from insulting, to threatening... I was out of my mind, I was in a bad place... I am so, so, SO incredibly sorry for the way that I treated all of you and how you were forced to put up with it.

And on top of it all, I would like to express a gracious sorry to everyone reading this statement. Most likely, you are a player of Electus. You probably know of me slandering the server and trying to convince other players to not join... but who am I to do or say anything of that nature? It's not my server... and it's YOUR choice. I crossed the boundaries WAY too many times with ALL of you, even if I don't know you. So please, I beg you, to accept my apology and forget the past. Everything that I had done was unreasonable and unjustified, and I overreacted over the smallest of reasons. I do understand how wrong I was now, but I do not want to keep harping on the past. Even when I was hating on Electus, I cannot deny that I KNEW that it was true... that Electus is the LITERAL best and cannot be defeated. I was just... too HURT from everything that happened between so many people, that I blocked out the good, and let those horrific events from the past rot me out and change me completely. I cannot express how sorry I am for the issues I have caused and the distress that I put everybody through. In no way, shape, or form do I expect forgiveness, but at this point, all I can do is ask for you to forgive me, and hopefully soon, we can return to the way things used to be; incredibly entertaining with greats times and great memories. I can only hope... Have a wonderful day, and please, do not end up like me. Do not let a GAME cause you so much stress and anger that you contemplate the worst of thoughts... and even worse, let them harm the people that you care about most.

Deepest regards, and sincerest apologies,

~Hype/Legend911
Good to hear, thanks. This case will be on @
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2019, 00:35   #846

And people still call us *** lickers if we say electus is the only good option to keep play sro.

Look at the servers around, they can't even do a stable grand opening.

Electus is not perfect but is the most stable and good server to play. I hate euros, I hate cap 110 but their management, support and updates made me play here. Because is here or... Not play. I'm not gonna wast my time on a servers that lasts 20 days. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm on top 10 or so. In fact, my char is just decent, i donated only 9€ and yes sometimes I want to find a server without euros to play for months. After 1hour of searching I realize all the servers around Sux.

Anyway I'll leave some suggestions, because like i said, in my opinion you can do better in this stage;

- I appreciate the fact you guys are always trying to keep things good for newcomersz for example reducing ep for weaps, new free prem, devil etc. But I guess you can do a bit more to reduce the gap between the players right now. And I'm not asking to make Egypt b even more easy but to make the other kind of items a bit more accessible like nova and SOA.

- Like I said before, in my opinion updates are running too fast. Most people cant get weap and equips Egypt b so fast, because coin drops are really rare. Heavy donators buying the coins and that's s great advantage.

- with the legendary update soon, and since Egypt b is already a biiiiig gap, you should put nova and SOA dropping on fgw GS or increase the box success. Why? For best players nova and SOA is already trash and has no value anymore. But for new players will be nice and we can't see many novas anymore... Atleast clean ones. We see a lot of novas +8+9 for sell and ofc they can't pay.

- hope u can add some ways to get coins, for example iron coins are from uniques,right? Normal players can't ks old players with Egypt b weapons.

- keep up the good work and hope one day you can open a server with no euros again. I'm gonna keep play here, sometimes not so active, but atm is the only trustable server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2019, 01:48   #847

Make boxes as reward after GS-FGW.. Atm its all about luck and people pick **** from ground which causes to one person get more boxes than another. I get no box for a while.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2019, 15:16   #848

elite*gold: 2045
TODAY'S SCHEDULE

The players will receive 2x EP from jobbing today between 18.00 - 20.00
Fortress War will take place between 20.30 - 21.30
Sunday-Funday Events will take place between 21.30 - 22.30

Meet us at Donwhang South (21:30)

Phase 1 - Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2 - Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3 - Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4 - Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5 - Roc & Roc[STR] Spawns (22:15)
Phase 6 - PvP Tournament (22:30)

To register the PvP Tournament, go to this link and leave a comment with your character name
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2019, 19:07   #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Good to hear, thanks. This case will be on @
Beware of hype's attempt to be friendly again, he's just trying to get into your server and maybe later suggest that you should use paladins bot just so that your entire discord server gets wiped with the help of Baro and then Hype flexes his revenge on potato and calls himself a pro hacker again.
Old 07/07/2019, 19:37   #850

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusZeke View Post
Beware of hype's attempt to be friendly again, he's just trying to get into your server and maybe later suggest that you should use paladins bot just so that your entire discord server gets wiped with the help of Baro and then Hype flexes his revenge on potato and calls himself a pro hacker again.
We don't open Electus' doors to any third party person whatsoever, can it be the DB or Discord. We have our own discord bot aswell - but thanks for the heads up anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2019, 13:08   #851

elite*gold: 2045

Old 07/10/2019, 17:52   #852

how to enter this dungeons to get boxes?
Old 07/12/2019, 12:18   #853

i never play this **** electus server again, all big guild players selling silk for real money and electus admins protect them cuz if they left server = server gg fvking scared admins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2019, 12:26   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
i never play this **** electus server again, all big guild players selling silk for real money and electus admins protect them cuz if they left server = server gg fvking scared admins.
Even when I already saw where a discussion with you leads to (Insulting & spreading fake news) I'll give it another try.

In the past you were reporting many Silk sellers to claim your reward. No matter which guild, country or whatever they are from we hunt them down. If the selling or try to sell silks are valid we ban them in first step. In the second step we will check all their accounts if the reported silk amount is still there which would mean that you actually AVOIDED a silk selling. If that is the case the reward will be given. If thats not the case there wont be a reward.

That is and was the rule all along. Your accusations against us protecting guilds or players doesnt even make sense since we banned those who got reported with a valid proof for selling silk - also your case ended in a ban. Sorry that you are sad about not getting a reward for it this time but I explained you in detail why that is the case.
Old 07/12/2019, 12:39   #855

Btw always same server system. But pr0x! can talk for play2win. Active grand electus weapon for donators they can give u more money. Electus only pay2win server. Before grand opening talking fine in dm in discord in facebook. After grand opening when got $ money talking like a ego guy. Fvking 20 years old kid admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Even when I already saw where a discussion with you leads to (Insulting & spreading fake news) I'll give it another try.

In the past you were reporting many Silk sellers to claim your reward. No matter which guild, country or whatever they are from we hunt them down. If the selling or try to sell silks are valid we ban them in first step. In the second step we will check all their accounts if the reported silk amount is still there which would mean that you actually AVOIDED a silk selling. If that is the case the reward will be given. If thats not the case there wont be a reward.

That is and was the rule all along. Your accusations against us protecting guilds or players doesnt even make sense since we banned those who got reported with a valid proof for selling silk - also your case ended in a ban. Sorry that you are sad about not getting a reward for it this time but I explained you in detail why that is the case.
Aw u was full offline or afk ? How come here faster hahaha when you are got money $ show your self afk or offline pathetic. No more electus = no more $ for you all know that. But stupid sro community can play again sure.

All GameWariorS members and eight members or DrugDealer members selling silk for cash you are or pr0x! cant banned them cuz they are big guild members scared if they left server all server gg. All know that dont wory.
Thanks
1 User