Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2019, 17:14   #121

elite*gold: 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir970 View Post
how do u reg for the beta?
cuz i have an account but i doesnt enter...doesnt even say it's wrong pass or id
you don't need to register in beta, just use any id/pw and it register automatically and login
Old 04/06/2019, 17:51   #122

elite*gold: 0
I think you dont understand what i mean. SOM was the turning Point the ppl left... and SoM was the first real Reward for People who played active.

At the moment the Early Game is Heavy Pay 2 Win (like default sro) You can buy SoS , SoA and also SoE this are 3? 4? Weeks long Pay 2 Win where Players can buy high Advantage.. With that kind of Advantage its easy to keep ahead if you want to.. You can win the Survival Arena like this S/S nukers did on 100cap , You can be a Hunter and gain the most EP on the Server while you got also easy Job kills for your EP.

After 5/6 Weeks when SoM starts prbly and you got your Weapon.. thats the Day you Deal the first real dmg to this Donater..

I found ppl on the Beta Server they said.. "i just play some beta , the official Start is just Pay 2 Win"... is that your Goal with that Server?

I dont think that you need to make it "Pay 2 Win" in early Game... because with 8-10k players you should have enough Donater to keep the Projekt and your self alive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2019, 18:07   #123

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
I think you dont understand what i mean. SOM was the turning Point the ppl left... and SoM was the first real Reward for People who played active.

At the moment the Early Game is Heavy Pay 2 Win (like default sro) You can buy SoS , SoA and also SoE this are 3? 4? Weeks long Pay 2 Win where Players can buy high Advantage.. With that kind of Advantage its easy to keep ahead if you want to.. You can win the Survival Arena like this S/S nukers did on 100cap , You can be a Hunter and gain the most EP on the Server while you got also easy Job kills for your EP.

After 5/6 Weeks when SoM starts prbly and you got your Weapon.. thats the Day you Deal the first real dmg to this Donater..

I found ppl on the Beta Server they said.. "i just play some beta , the official Start is just Pay 2 Win"... is that your Goal with that Server?

I dont think that you need to make it "Pay 2 Win" in early Game... because with 8-10k players you should have enough Donater to keep the Projekt and your self alive.
This is how private servers work. End game content is non-tradeable and only achieveable by ingame activity. Low tier sox are tradeable.

If you don't like the fact that low tier items are tradeable, i can only recommend you a PVP server, honestly, I don't know what you want from me. Also, low tiers tradeability won't be changed if you are asking for it. Sorry for the disappointment.
Old 04/06/2019, 18:29   #124

Your Agruments are like "i give a ****"

its not about that low tier items are not tradeable , its about that a Player with 100h playtime cant keep up with a Player that Donated 50€ with 50h playtime
Old 04/06/2019, 18:47   #125

Quote:
Your Agruments are like "i give a ****"

its not about that low tier items are not tradeable , its about that a Player with 100h playtime cant keep up with a Player that Donated 50€ with 50h playtime
No, it's actually quite the opposite. I do care. It's just that I don't think above line is a reliable statement.

1. Completing Godsend Dungeon and FGW once will get you approximately $5 worthy in-game items which would only take 2 hours. There is no limitation for any player, no KS by third party. Anyone can complete those dungeons.

2. Considering you can also do jobbing and farm gold, you can farm approximately $2 worthy gold within 2 hours.

3. Participating the events, killing uniques might also get you quite a lot of silk as we are giving away more than 30,000 free silks on daily basis.

4. We do also reward players with coins and boxes which is a decent source of income since you can sell them for silk-gold easily.

Overall, your argument is invalid. I think the server is way too play2win to not argue about it. I advise you to read the whole thread first. Ask me if you have any other questions.
Old 04/06/2019, 20:51   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Overall, your argument is invalid. I think the server is way too play2win to not argue about it. I advise you to read the whole thread first. Ask me if you have any other questions.
I played your 100 Cap Server very active.. you know that donations have to much influence to the Gameplay... but thats something you want.. you should go to Hollywood you could be a Star there. Money is a too big reason for you... all this alternative sro playstyle is made to get as many as psbl on the Server for a Hype effect.

I remember when i Reported Bugs , Abusing Players & your balance problems .. Like the S/S nuker or the trade bug. As a Reward i had a Discord ban , and after i Posted all this Stuff right here on elitepvpers and tell ppl the truth about you.. You banned me ingame

You build up a Great Server but cant hold it Active because youre greedy.
Maybe you think about the Words even when you will write that nothing of this is true. Just keep in mind.
Old 04/06/2019, 21:06   #127

Quote:
I played your 100 Cap Server very active.. you know that donations have to much influence to the Gameplay... but thats something you want.. you should go to Hollywood you could be a Star there. Money is a too big reason for you... all this alternative sro playstyle is made to get as many as psbl on the Server for a Hype effect.

I remember when i Reported Bugs , Abusing Players & your balance problems .. Like the S/S nuker or the trade bug. As a Reward i had a Discord ban , and after i Posted all this Stuff right here on elitepvpers and tell ppl the truth about you.. You banned me ingame

You build up a Great Server but cant hold it Active because youre greedy.
Maybe you think about the Words even when you will write that nothing of this is true. Just keep in mind.
I would say that you got banned for insulting the team, not for reporting the bugs. The bugs related to item blue % you reported back then were fixed at the weekly maintenance period.

Apparently, you are not here to give a proper feedback or to help us improve but to bully and spread negativity & hate. I will have to stop replying to your messages in here and do my job instead. Have a good one.
Old 04/07/2019, 03:39   #128

Lets go!
Old 04/07/2019, 03:42   #129

AGS <3 Morphex
Old 04/07/2019, 06:10   #130

Thumbs up

Miss_Luria AGS !<3

Old 04/07/2019, 07:23   #131

Hi mbot not work for this BETA?
Old 04/07/2019, 08:56   #132

Huh, avoiding 'working people topic', is it possible to implement ingame option that will allow you to hide a view of someone else's pet?

I understand that shinny and colorful toys like non-standard pets, titles and switcher models are good deal for earning cash without affecting on game balance and it's totally understandable. So I'm not suggesting to throw it away.

But now it looks like a bazaar of Russian disco power rangers. And at least for me it lost a bit on the atmosphere of classical Chinese in Sro. I would be happy to include the not edidet mode in the options. It seems to me that this is to be done. In the end, it would be just a view.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2019, 09:53   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Huh, avoiding 'working people topic', is it possible to implement ingame option that will allow you to hide a view of someone else's pet?

I understand that shinny and colorful toys like non-standard pets, titles and switcher models are good deal for earning cash without affecting on game balance and it's totally understandable. So I'm not suggesting to throw it away.

But now it looks like a bazaar of Russian disco power rangers. And at least for me it lost a bit on the atmosphere of classical Chinese in Sro. I would be happy to include the not edidet mode in the options. It seems to me that this is to be done. In the end, it would be just a view.
+1, If i could thank you 100 times i would have done it already. A no-edit mode would be really awesome.
Old 04/07/2019, 12:09   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post

Easy.

Old 04/07/2019, 14:01   #135

[Signature Event]

IGN: Pajo