Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 04/04/2019, 18:09   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 72
Just open the beta already
mcelen is offline  
Old 04/04/2019, 19:07   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Why does every server manager NOT realise that some people have lives, why are you making psros a game for people with no life each server requires more and more grinding , but dont get me wrong i love grinding but this **** getting outta control
Haha was going to say this but no can do it's just the way it works unless they change the whole limit system. Giggling at the classic retards crying pay2win when everyone knows erectus is also (even mainly) nolife2win unless you find some no-lifer to literally grind points for you lol. Good luck Electus
NergBerg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2019, 21:19   #93

 
elite*gold: 12145
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,435
Received Thanks: 1,045
BETA SERVER

Beta server will be online tomorrow (Friday) at 20:00

1. PVP Mode enabled. Start Level 110, free sox items, silk, gold.
2. Registration: There is no need to register for Beta Server. Use any ID/PW combination to login.
3. Download the client: here
4. Report bugs: Join our Discord channel to talk to us http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord
5. Server Information is available in English, Turkish, Spanish, Arabic, German and Hebrew languages. Find out more on our Discord Channel
6. Grand Opening freebies: The prizepool is $4000 worthy stuff including an MSI Gaming Laptop, Starter Packs, Dress Sets, Pets, Silk and much more. More Information available here Giveaway Calendar of Events 110 Server - Announcements - Electus Forums
Anonymous-6723 is offline  
Old 04/04/2019, 22:36   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 955
Received Thanks: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
Haha was going to say this but no can do it's just the way it works unless they change the whole limit system. Giggling at the classic retards crying pay2win when everyone knows erectus is also (even mainly) nolife2win unless you find some no-lifer to literally grind points for you lol. Good luck Electus
Idk when you people gonna learn that there is no such thing as a play2win srv xD!, sro is, will always be all about gbots, and ofc buying silk
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 04/04/2019, 22:57   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 24
What kind of items do the auto equipment system provide ? just to make up a plan for the Beta Contest
Dr.Ryze is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 00:34   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I'm in
IGN: EpicFail
qSnake is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 07:40   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 6
I totally understand wanting play2win but man you seriously want players to have to collect 5 different coins on top of also electus points? That is legit like 10+ hours a day to play...Why force players to hunt uniques? Why force players to do FGW/Godsend? Why force players to do BA/ctf? Seems a bit ridiculous to be forced to do all those especially when uniques/arenas are exponentially easier for bowers/wizz/spears and maybe rogue..I recommend removing like 3 of those coins and combining them so if someone would rather go to uniques instead of arenas let them grind what they want..5 different required coins is just flat out crazy. Also how are new players supposed to catch up with all those coins? The electus point system is perfect for new players but that is literally the easiest part when you need to do every other activity in the game for coins.
project1 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2019, 07:57   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 955
Received Thanks: 217
Yeah uniques just force wizz, rogue builds, unique hunting sure is fun, said no1 ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Psro is only for ppl with much free time its obvious...to stay in top you need min 2 laptops and few h/day hard point/dungeon farming.Althrough new ele seems to be a copy paste of last 10d its still the best place to play for some time,but you need to get used to the fact you wont be much competitive vs nolifers/hard donators until you can enjoy the fun the hserver makes u,u can play g.l pr0x and team
Ive grinded 3 dungeons a day on the last popular srv, jobbed every day, highest rank i got was 248, and 2 laptops is nothing
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 11:43   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
its take ages to load this huge & over edit thread xD
good luck mate
crazzysaiff is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 14:28   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Why 100 cap lost popularity?
Zerker. is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 15:44   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 72
I also think that the coin system is not entirely optimal. Not everyone likes to run for uniques, diversity should be made available, but it should not be forced to. 2 or 3 favorite activities should provide the same profits (ofc with more repetitions but with the same time)

It is also true that an adult who has a job and some package of responsibilities will not meet 100% of the requirements of this play2win system. No one would normally set a life for a private server cause of at 20.00 Battle Arena is comming or something else ... That's why frustration will appear sooner or later. Even with your actual set limited activity requirements.

That is why the question arises whether you have analyzed the market? The lifecycle of your seasons is about half a year, where the number of players is rewarding, but maybe reorganizing the system for work-balance players would result in a longer lifecycle? Did you do any market research or simulations this way?

You already have a good player base for such an experiment. At first glance, the majority of sentimental players played in Isro for about 10 years, no more, almost all adults, probably working people. Maybe it's too late for this season, but it's worth taking a look at the next one.

The advantage of ordinary ISro was, however, that "going on vacation" or for dinner to mother-in-law or whateva, you simply let go of your bot and you did not have the bitter feeling that now I am missing something. You still had chance for valuable item by accident and you could only miss the fun, without feeling that you was ridden away by others.

Anyway as always I cheer for you.
Elemiu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 16:09   #102

 
elite*gold: 12145
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,435
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
I also think that the coin system is not entirely optimal. Not everyone likes to run for uniques, diversity should be made available, but it should not be forced to. 2 or 3 favorite activities should provide the same profits (ofc with more repetitions but with the same time)

It is also true that an adult who has a job and some package of responsibilities will not meet 100% of the requirements of this play2win system. No one would normally set a life for a private server cause of at 20.00 Battle Arena is comming or something else ... That's why frustration will appear sooner or later. Even with your actual set limited activity requirements.

That is why the question arises whether you have analyzed the market? The lifecycle of your seasons is about half a year, where the number of players is rewarding, but maybe reorganizing the system for work-balance players would result in a longer lifecycle? Did you do any market research or simulations this way?

You already have a good player base for such an experiment. At first glance, the majority of sentimental players played in Isro for about 10 years, no more, almost all adults, probably working people. Maybe it's too late for this season, but it's worth taking a look at the next one.

The advantage of ordinary ISro was, however, that "going on vacation" or for dinner to mother-in-law or whateva, you simply let go of your bot and you did not have the bitter feeling that now I am missing something. You still had chance for valuable item by accident and you could only miss the fun, without feeling that you was ridden away by others.

Anyway as always I cheer for you.
If you read this post (all of it), you will understand how the things work in Electus.

I would also advise that people should focus on ''enjoying SRO'' instead of focusing so hard on the end-game content and trying hard to achieve it in shortest time period possible ''IF'' they have a work and they can play 1 hour per day only.

Honestly, I don't understand people complaining about this matter. If you have a real life and working 8-10hours a day and got only 1 hour for SRO daily and no more, then why would you still want to be try-hard? Why not just enjoying the game with your friends instead of trying to get the end-game content in shortest time possible? We already gave you guys multiple options on this, you just need to give it a try and find out yourself. Yes, we could make things so much easier that you wouldn't need to play 2h per day but then how do you think the server would be 24/7 active then? Electus is an activity based server and we have to set those requirements (goals) so people continuously be on these tasks and keep the server alive not only in day time for a few hours but day and night and also in long term.

I hope you understand... if not, add me on discord and I will explain it you in details. Cheers.

Anonymous-6723 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 16:38   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Han
vially is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 18:04   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 41
HAHAHA 2,5h a day... Do you remember the Thief Job 100 Cap Electus? Dude i farmed every day all night to get the Limit full.

You need to get a full pt for godsend + godsend time ~50mins
Battle Arena ~ 20min?
Job Limit as Thief ~ 5h - 8h depends little bit on luck
CTF ~ 20min?
Survival Arena ~ 20min

Means without idle, waiting time youre about 7hours playtime a Day.
b0nzai is offline  
Old 04/05/2019, 18:11   #105

 
elite*gold: 12145
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,435
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
HAHAHA 2,5h a day... Do you remember the Thief Job 100 Cap Electus? Dude i farmed every day all night to get the Limit full.
I'm sorry but that's how thieving works in Electus. I can't just make it 100% balanced, fair, equal and worthy at the same time. If you have little time, go hunter or trader then

BTW, beta server will be online in 45 minutes. (20:00 CET+1)
Anonymous-6723 is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.