Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2019, 13:35   #316

elite*gold: 0
Why 'Annihilating Blade Series' from Heuskal has only 3 skills? The last one is Yuhon Spear for 49lv.

Maybe you would like to add anything to it? This series is totally forgotten by spear/glavie users. Glavier constantly uses only three attack skills. Pvp glavier vs glavier is boring as *****... Chain Spear Attack Series is also forgotten.
I am not suggesting to make them super uber powerful. However, you could give them something interesting to make them into common usage. That would be something fresh in PvP scene.
Old 04/29/2019, 13:46   #317

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
So I'm trying to do my (Re-)login options in SBot but whenever it loaded the client, it kept selecting the stupid Battle Royale mode. WTF? Any idea how to get it so that it won't select the stupid BR mode? Thanks <3
Hello, please follow those settings

If you have any other issue feel free to contact us on Discord for 24/7 support

Battle Royale Updates

1. The event will now start at 17:00 and 23:00 (Instead of 17:30 and 23:30)
2. There is now a time limit in the event. If there are more than 1 player left after 60 minutes, the event will end with no winners.
3. Start weapons are now 10 degree 3rd tier instead of 11 degree.
4. (Elixir) Achemy rate in Battle Royale server is as following: +1 to +7 = 100% Success , +8 to +10 = 60% Success.
5. Further improvements and updates will follow in time.

Read detailed event explanation from Here
Old 04/29/2019, 18:21   #318

A euro char is "Captain" now instead of "Knight" as it should be? Can you correct this with the next upcoming patch please? Thank you
Old 04/29/2019, 19:06   #319

elite*gold: 13
Congratulations on a perfectly executed launch. Hopefully the community is patient and will play here and appreciate the great server you have created.

Best of luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2019, 21:02   #320

Interesting thing i found... If you are solo leveling and joining LTP, you will get less xp since it's 65x solo and 55x pt xp. If you join LTP - you are making yourself a 55x rate and that 10% bonus LTP will not match up 10x loss.

Maybe there is gonna be a fix for this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 22:35   #321

Dont know where to start... the Start/Early phase of this server just suck..

The first party hits 110 after not even 1day because they abused the 110 Uniqs to plvl their self with Monster Ignore Dress. Some others follow at day 2... means since 2days ppl are already trading, earning diamond boxes and all the stuff you dont have access because youre not lvl110. Overall this little group of players have a huge advantage. As a CHN Player youre disadvantaged already because you dont find this partys , the Baghdad Area got a Low Respawn Rate so you cant lvl up with a Party there.. so you cant catch up lvling as you planed it. After 3-3.5days you reach lvl110 as chn , want to do a job maybe .. and cant compete against all this euros who already have their sets , some of them have a whole nova set already..

So youre already ****** because some have this uniq + time advantage..
and youre ****** twice.. when you play chn chars because you need even longer to lvl up.

The Drop/Stone rate is too low.. you cant farm the stones and stuff you need by your own.. so ppl who cheat with Proxys or 2pcs have also a advantage here..

As a normal Fair player you have no chance to compete.

The whole Start is ****** up.

But hey... You earned tons of $$$ again.. seems like thats all what you care about , otherwise you would make it real "fairplay" and give normal players a chance so they can be also lvl110 , and also get a FB Set without Pay 1k Silk just for some stones.

The best thing is.. you know all this facts and still give a ****...

already can hear you say "youre only here to spread hate" ..
well dude thats absolut bullshit because i like active servers... And with 1restart you could fixx all these problems up there.. But you dont want to.. because ppl have to buy Silks to get even Magic Stones.

Would you really care.. you could patch it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2019, 22:37   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
Hello, please follow those settings

If you have any other issue feel free to contact us on for 24/7 support

Battle Royale Updates

1. The event will now start at 17:00 and 23:00 (Instead of 17:30 and 23:30)
2. There is now a time limit in the event. If there are more than 1 player left after 60 minutes, the event will end with no winners.
3. Start weapons are now 10 degree 3rd tier instead of 11 degree.
4. (Elixir) Achemy rate in Battle Royale server is as following: +1 to +7 = 100% Success , +8 to +10 = 60% Success.
5. Further improvements and updates will follow in time.

Read detailed event explanation from
Thanks, I'll see if it work (Y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post

The first party hits 110 after not even 1day because they abused the 110 Uniqs to plvl their self with Monster Ignore Dress. Some others follow at day 2... means since 2days ppl are already trading, earning diamond boxes and all the stuff you dont have access because youre not lvl110. Overall this little group of players have a huge advantage. As a CHN Player youre disadvantaged already because you dont find this partys , the Baghdad Area got a Low Respawn Rate so you cant lvl up with a Party there.. so you cant catch up lvling as you planed it. After 3-3.5days you reach lvl110 as chn , want to do a job maybe .. and cant compete against all this euros who already have their sets , some of them have a whole nova set already..

So youre already fucked because some have this uniq + time advantage..
and youre fucked twice.. when you play chn chars because you need even longer to lvl up.

The Drop/Stone rate is too low.. you cant farm the stones and stuff you need by your own.. so ppl who cheat with Proxys or 2pcs have also a advantage here..

The whole Start is fucked up.

But hey... You earned tons of $$$ again.. seems like thats all what you care about , otherwise you would make it real "fairplay" and give normal players a chance so they can be also lvl110 , and also get a FB Set without Pay 1k Silk just for some stones.

The best thing is.. you know all this facts and still give a fuck...

well dude thats absolut bullshit because i like active servers... And with 1restart you could fixx all these problems up there.. But you dont want to.. because ppl have to buy Silks to get even Magic Stones.

I agree with what this dude is saying. I mean, the stone and elixir drop rate is RIDICULOUSLY low that is off the chart low. One day farm (2x char), you can't even get more than 20 elixirs of each kind lol. Same for stones. Should up the rate for drop of stones and also (In my opinion), increase IP Limit to 4. Donating in this server really does nothing because since it just launched and everyone are pretty low on gold. So donation would just be purely for cosmetics, prem +, devil, gender switch, model switch etc... I just started this server (2 days late) and I feel like it's all about the $$$, but maybe that's just me. Overall, I would say this server is great. Just some here and there that make some people don't like it as much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 23:28   #323

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post
Interesting thing i found... If you are solo leveling and joining LTP, you will get less xp since it's 65x solo and 55x pt xp. If you join LTP - you are making yourself a 55x rate and that 10% bonus LTP will not match up 10x loss.

Maybe there is gonna be a fix for this?
Definitely! That's because SOLO XP is higher than Party XP.

Quote:

So youre already fucked because some have this uniq + time advantage..
and youre fucked twice.. when you play chn chars because you need even longer to lvl up.

The whole Start is fucked up.

The best thing is.. you know all this facts and still give a fuck...

110 Level uniques do not grant high XP. It's funny one just make up a story because you are not as good as them. Feel free to go test the unique XP's yourself. They are even specifically nerfed down to ground I'd say killing uniques grants you lower XP than grinding in a party at 110 mobs.

The german party (same people) had always been the first max level in every single electus server because they don't sleep but level - lure manually and just smash it. They do it on purpose because the ealier you hit max lv the more advantage you got because the others are slower and there won't be much competition @ uniques in the first day. They well deserve it.

I am sorry that players won't accept you in their parties because you are Chinese. We should definitely edcuate the players on that. EU's have advantage @ leveling faster, that's the nature of SRO I am surprised that you are surprised about that.

It's lovely that the same person who complain about the low rates also complain that the why psro servers die fast. Maybe decide already?

And again not surprised that you again join Electus' and yet again complain about exact same things.... well, ok, i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
Thanks, I'll see if it work (Y)

the stone and elixir drop rate is RIDICULOUSLY low that is off the chart low. One day farm (2x char), you can't even get more than 20 elixirs of each kind lol.
That's only for the first week because the players have lower degree/tier items and can't farm fast.

We would rather look at the bigger picture in order to help the economy build healthier and better. If you could farm 100 elix per char now with 10dg equipments, you would farm 200 when you get a decent set in a week.

You should be able to farm about 50-55 elixirs each kind by botting 1 char 24/7 + 1 active (main) char - botting when you are not playing.

And again... I am sorry that the server is harder than you guys expected. I can't make the server easy and last long. That's just not possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 23:47   #324

And all the stuff above without the uniq exp is just BLA BLA BLA.. bullshit again.. like always..

OFC you can make it better for CHN... just nerf the Baghdad mobs dmg and increase the spawn rate... , make it accessable at lvl90 so they can catch up..

Its the same thing at godsend dungen.. you nerf the SP reward.. nerf everything else .. but not the SP reward.. and make it CHN only.

there are easy ways.. and you can make it better.. you just dont want to listen to other ppl ideas...

$$..
Old 04/29/2019, 23:59   #325

Uhm ive been playing since it was opened on the 26th and I can say im struggling to hit lvl 102 lol, the XP balance between ch and eu is crazy , people were hitting max lvl in 12 hours while im here botting for 4 days and only lvl 101 =]
Oh and one more thing, server is already pay to win, everything ingame is selling for silks.

I donated as well just because I liked the idea of play2win but it seems it was a mistake from my part. I can safely say that after 4 days I got bored of the server already =]
Old 04/30/2019, 00:05   #326

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
And all the stuff above without the uniq exp is just BLA BLA BLA.. bullshit again.. like always..

OFC you can make it better for CHN... just nerf the Baghdad mobs dmg and increase the spawn rate... , make it accessable at lvl90 so they can catch up..

Its the same thing at godsend dungen.. you nerf the SP reward.. nerf everything else .. but not the SP reward.. and make it CHN only.

there are easy ways.. and you can make it better.. you just dont want to listen to other ppl ideas...

$$..
The monsters in Baghdad area have lower HP and attack power compared to original 110 level monsters already.

Every single comment you will leave on this thread will be a bump without getting replied because you have been constantly making up stories and bullying the server for years. You don't even want to play and enjoy it. You are here to just spread negativity and hate.

I will rather spend time working on fixes, improvements and supporting the players than replying to your hate comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
Uhm ive been playing since it was opened on the 26th and I can say im struggling to hit lvl 102 lol, the XP balance between ch and eu is crazy , people were hitting max lvl in 12 hours while im here botting for 4 days and only lvl 101 =]
Oh and one more thing, server is already pay to win, everything ingame is selling for silks.

I donated as well just because I liked the idea of play2win but it seems it was a mistake from my part. I can safely say that after 4 days I got bored of the server already =]
The first people hit 110 level not in 12 hours but 18 hours to be exact. The rates for them and for you is the same. We specifically removed XP boost tickets from Item Mall so the donators don't level up faster. So I don't know how valid your complaint about leveling slower and making it sound like it's the server's bad is actually not logical.

XP rate is exactly the same for CH and EU, if CH is not accepted in grinding parties that's a shame for those who reject to accept them, don't look at me.

Early game is and has always been pay2win. Only the end-game items are non-tradeable and can be obtained only through achievements. I am surprised that you are surprised.

Yes, people usually use silk to sell-buy items because it's valuable, just like gold. If you farm gold you will definitely buy silk with it. Gold is quite valuable in the server. You can farm up to 150m gold through jobbing in 1 hour - which is equal to $0.5 worthy silk.

You can also farm silk scroll drops from uniques or win the events in the game to get them. In total, we giveaway $10,000 worthy free silks every month through events & activities & uniques.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2019, 00:27   #327

elite*gold: 3490
Scheduled Server Restart

The server has been up and running since the grand opening, Friday, April 26th, 20.00
LENOX has adressed several ongoing issues with his data processor due to overload which leads 1 one of the filters to crash time to time.
When a filter crashes, about ~300 players gets disconnected. This happened several times so far and we want this to be fixed so he'll give his shot tomorrow with the server restart (by applying newer version of filters).

As this is a good opportunity to raise the XP rates a little bit, we will also do that so the players who are behind can finally hit 110 lv and join the activities.
That being said, we have scheduled a server restart for tomorrow between 18.00 - 18.15 (-+1 15minutes).
There will not be a client update but only a server restart. If there are more changes to be announced, we will do it during the server restart.
Old 04/30/2019, 00:42   #328

There are many ppl who say the same.. You just Ignore them and say the "Spread Hate".

The arguments you give are just bad... Everybody know that CHN and EU are unbalanced.. you "tried" to balance it and stopped at the Half way.. Like a diet with 3x McDonalds a week.

You call me negative... why should i Discuss about Positive things? There are alot but i think you already realised by the 10k player hype..

So maybe we talk about the Bad things you could make better for this or next season.

You act like 1000players would leave because of my comments.. thats not true.

Quote:
Early game is and has always been pay2win. Only the end-game items are non-tradeable and can be obtained only through achievements. I am surprised that you are surprised.
Thats true.. but you can upgreat the Stone droprate so everyone donater or not can have a full blue set.. same to the elixirs.. so every player can have a +5 Set.
ATM normal Players have no chance to kill a Hard Donater.

Quote:
The monsters in Baghdad area have lower HP and attack power compared to original 110 level monsters already.
Get a Int Char CHN on lvl100/101 and try to lvl up there instead of "Hating" me for telling the truth.

Youre a little bit like a Dictator who fight against a enemy that dont exist. Im just looking for a Plattform to discuss facts , without getting ignored.

Quote:
You can also farm silk scroll drops from uniques or win the events in the game to get them.
You can win events.. with a little team luck. You wont get a Uniq atm when some of the "High Tier" Players are Hunting.

btw.. some people that you like and respect as Players because they Joined every Season.
They Smile in your Face and when you turn arround they try to abuse Bugs and Cheats to get forward. Maybe you should give them your negative attention , instead of a guy who discuss about the "Dark Side" of Electus.
Old 04/30/2019, 01:41   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiruaSan View Post
I've got a good idea for the low stones drop rate and I think everyone would agree with me on this. What about addding a daily (dungeon?) quest that gives stones box reward with a small amount of magic stones in it? So this way we could get our stones by playing with hands and we wouldn't have to use 2/3/4 goldbots 24/7. Also for those who just play on 1 character and don't have goldbot they can actually play the game and get stones in the same time, so it's fair for everyone.

And i'm not talking about elixirs but stones only, at the end everyone will have the same FB set so it doesn't matter if we get stones faster.
I saw those daily dungeon quests on another big pserver years ago and it worked very well, why not adding those quests here?
I think I suggested a good idea here so why am I being ignored @? Is it because you'll get slightly less € from the big donators who are buying stones with silks if you add these quests ? Otherwise I see no reason not to add these quests.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 03:50   #330

Uff guys you can't be serious with your arguments against him?

You guys say:
"the drop rate of stones and elixir are too low *cry* ... how do I compete against someone who has money to invest/spent *cry* ..."

Do you really want the same advantage as a donator? Refusing or because of personal business to spent a single penny to a server and complain about it is bullshit!

Even a player who spent $0 bucks can get well equipped it just takes are bit longer. In every single game there are people who want to spent their money on something just accept it or don't play on that server it's that simple.
@ you did a good job so far with the server and I really hope to see some new features, patches, fixes etc. on this server and also in future projects.