Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚔️ Project Aegis ⚔️ CH Only ⚔️ Cap 105 ⚔️ Play 2 Win ⚔️ No Immortals ⚔️ Clean Edits ⚔

Discussion on ⚔️ Project Aegis ⚔️ CH Only ⚔️ Cap 105 ⚔️ Play 2 Win ⚔️ No Immortals ⚔️ Clean Edits ⚔ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2019, 15:35   #76

elite*gold: 0
I am disappointed by the closure of the server. But still I'm still looking for another, which by the way I found one that opens tomorrow ... a greeting and even another.

Greeting from Collons
Old 03/07/2019, 15:51   #77

Keep trying gooofie, the only ACTUAL proof that you got is me dropping egy b sox for my gm account, but you did it too lol

Old 03/07/2019, 15:51   #78

collons dime a que server te vas !
Old 03/07/2019, 16:01   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusZeke View Post
Keep trying gooofie, the only ACTUAL proof that you got is me dropping egy b sox for my gm account, but you did it too lol

What the **** are you talking about? This pictures are not about dropping items to your GM char. It's about you plvling your non-gm chars and mobkilling mobs to get gold/equipment and be able to compete with non cheating players.

And btw, nobody has EGYPT B since they do not exist in our gameplay, so if people showed up with Egypt B people would have known.

Please kys.
Old 03/07/2019, 16:05   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminkman View Post

Talk with the guy who destroyed the server.
I dont think that he got access to your Paypal account
Maybe there is someone who destroyed it, maybe not.

But anyway in this moment you decide to hold the money from the people had donated. So its your choice to be fair or just take the money and troll.

I know there is not much value in the sro community. but with the decision to withhold the money you go to the same level as a possible "server destroyer"
Old 03/07/2019, 16:08   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post
I dont think that he got access to your Paypal account
Maybe there is someone who destroyed it, maybe not.

But anyway in this moment you decide to hold the money from the people had donated. So its your choice to be fair or just take the money and troll.

I know there is not much value in the sro community. but with the decision to withhold the money you go to the same level as a possible "server destroyer"
You were free to donate, nobody forced you and what do you mean with troll?

Anyway, I am out from this thread. All the proof is on the other pages.

Have fun.
Old 03/07/2019, 16:17   #82

Quote:

Talk with the guy who destroyed the server.
Quote:
You were free to donate, nobody forced you and what do you mean with troll?

Of course it was my free decision. I did not mention that anything had to be returned. I just appeal to the reason and the fairness to give it back voluntarily.
The donations for the server, which went offline less than 24 hours after donations.

I do not think that I have to further explain the moral aspect here. either it is understood or not. in the case of not understanding it is in my opinion about behavior behavior behavior.

I'm just looking forward to the reaction.

A small tip to the moral understanding, just google for various donation organizations and read through the scandals. is very similar to this case here ...
Old 03/07/2019, 16:24   #83

zeke,,lo mejor ke puedes hacer es borrar el post del server y pasar de largo este tema,,Asi ke basta ya de discutir y empezemos de nuevo,ke no se va a acabar elmundo x gente asi.Pues todo dicho,,cierra el tema o bórralo para siempre,y kizas nos veamos en otro server.
pd: un saludo de Collons y vive feliz.
Old 03/07/2019, 17:35   #84

why server off?
Old 03/07/2019, 17:39   #85

Not works anymore
Old 03/07/2019, 20:42   #86

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed as requested

Please keep stick to this thread if you wish to open it back.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad 105 cap, sro 110 cap