Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvpKingSro | 120 Cap | CH/EU | PVP | Fortress WAR ! | Server ONLİNE !

Discussion on PvpKingSro | 120 Cap | CH/EU | PVP | Fortress WAR ! | Server ONLİNE ! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
PvpKingSro | 120 Cap | CH/EU | PVP | Fortress WAR ! | Server ONLİNE !

Greetings Silkroad Fans,

We're re-presenting you Long-awaited PvPKingSro, we kept this server 2 years active at 2013 but because of personal reasons we had to took a break. And now we completed our preparations to come back! Our system is based on equality of PvP, almost everything is free and doesn't require too much effort. We believe that we can meet your demands in this category without a single problem.
Once again we are ready to set sail on a new adventure! You can always find a war to fight or competition to join even if you just joined the server. There is a lot of Job, Fortress Wars and activities that you can test your skills against other players. Since we built this server on equality, the fate of these battles will be determined by experience and skills. If you never played Silkroad before, hard times are waiting for you to live. We wish you all good luck on this new adventure!

About Myself:

Hello again, my name is Şükrü and i am from Turkey. I study network at one of the best university in Turkey. I do this job as a hobby and try to get some extra income by doing this. When i joined this sector at 2012i i wasn't alone but my team mates left the team because of real life problems or overaging. What i tryed to say by that, since i am in this job for a long time i can now tell what people expect from me. I worked as developer at projects like "Veronica, Destan, Golden etc." Respectable amount of people knows me (good or bad) at this Silkroad community. My registry of Silkroad isn't dark but transparent. I never had bad thought about any player since i am aware of that you're my costumers. My main reason of reviving this PvPKingSro project is, i can tell from where i look that Silkroad community gets used to changing servers and because of that servers doomed to be closed and it pose efforts to go nothing. So i decided make a decent PvP server that people can have fun by fighting at fair conditions

Communication Channels:

- Facebook: All announcements will be shared in English. (Please don't confuse because of our previous posts are being in Turkish.)

- Discord: You can always reach us from our Discord channel with fast respond time.

- Website: Website is in English since English is global language.

- Notice: Notices will be both in English and Turkish.

- Payment: You can use Superrewards from all around the world. Also we have MaxiGame for Turkish and Seller Myth for Arabic players.

- Event: Event announcements will be English and Turkish. . (English language option will be integrated to game for auto events as soon as possible.)

- Multinational Advanced Network: You can connect to our server from all around the world with a decent ping. Asian region might have a little MS problem since we don't have servers at Asia but if we get considerable amount of Asian players we can buy a server at Asia too. Also if you have MS problems and report it, i can help you to make gateway and agent connections to fix it. Our servers contains Turkey's biggest data center in it and with the network system i improved, i believe you will like our network system. Even if everything goes wrong, we can always consider buying a new server in you country!

Server Guide:

- Item Guide: You can buy 13 degree items with full blue and %100 stats on it for exchange of 1 gold.

- NPC Guide: You can buy avatars, premium, honor buffs, damage/absorb scrolls, gdf, +10 adv, "G" of GOAL and other item mall items for exchange of 1 gold.

- Job Guide: We changed Job system, you can only use roads we decided at the times we decided. You can see routes at you map and check website for next available times.

- Holy Water Guide: You can obtain coins and special items like Global from HWT uniques.

- Job Temple Guide: Uniques in this place is precious, you can obtain high amount of coins from them. You can teleport this area from special teleport device at Donwhang.

- Samarkand Zone Guide: Samarkand has been modified, you can only use inside the city and must be in job mode to get in there. Everyday at 21:00 GMT +3 uniques will be spawned at drops high amount of coins.

- Battle Arena Guide: You can obtain arena coins from here and check times from website.

- Quest Guide: You can enter DW Cave at Donwhang city at job mode. With the quest NPC in here and its quests you can obtain coins.

- Real Cash Guide: Servers income will be based on this currency. To buy it you can use our website and get cash coins that you can spend on VIP items.

- EU and Chinese: To balance this 2 races we worked on a special system. You can see details from the list below.

1.) Item statistics changed. (Note that 13 degree items are only 13 degree as visual in our server. Their statistics based on 12 degree items.)

2.) We strengthen Chinese characters by addind these skill below. You can use(upgrade) this skill without any requirement.

Goal Guide: We have 4 stage of god bless in our server. They are represented as letters of "GOAL" and when you activated them all, you can have your God Bless Wings!

Premium Guide: There is 3 type of premium in our server and they are seperated with colors. Best thing in here you can use them all at the same time!

1.) 'Red' Premium (1 Gold.)
2.) 'Blue' Premium (200 Iron, Gold and Arena Coin.)
3.) 'Green' Premium (5 Real Cash)

Model Swicher Guide: You can find model switchers from 1 degree to 14 degree! See whatever you like on your character or create your own style!

Iron Coin; You can obtain iron coins by doing quests of Genema at DW Cave or hunting uniques at HWT, Samarkand and Job Temple. You can also get 1 iron coin per 2500 monster you hunt from NPC.

Gold Coin; You obtain gold coins by hunting HWT, Job Temple and Samarkand uniques or buy them for exchange of 100.000.000 gold.

Arena Coin; You can obtain arena coins by joining Battle Arena.

FTW War: We wanted to see how fast we can go and decided to make 2 FTWs per week. FTW days are Wednesday and Sunday between 20:30 - 22:00 GMT +3.

- Rules: We decided to focus on improving the game other than handling kindergarted stuff. So there is not rule at all, lets see what happens when chaos reigns!

Have Fun.

Job Mode Guide: The first things that comes to mind about job mode is caravan route to become rich or hunting them to same purpose. Job mode is bounded to some limits in our server to make it more alive. You can see available times from the table at the bottom of this list.

Temple AI&SN Guide: You can check the Job Temple unique times from the table at the bottom of this list..

BA.RN Guide: You can check random (RN), party (PR), guild (GP) and job (JP) arena times from the table at the bottom of this list.

Unique Kill Guide: Uniques spawns at certain location and you can earn EventBox from them. Average 8-10 Uniques.

Lost Unique Guide: Uniques spawns at a random location and you can earn EventBox from them. Average 2-5 Uniques.

Lost&GM Guide: [GM]GM hides at a random location and you can earn EventBox by finding him.

Q&A Guide: Automatically questions will be asked by system, and you can earn EventBox by answering them. Average 5-20 Questions.

PF Guide: If you can create the party form number asked, you can earn EventBox.

DeathMatch Guide: If you can be the last man standing at arena, you can earn SurvivalBox as reward.

EventBox Guide: Event Box contains one of the items listed below.

1.) Arena Coin
2.) Gold Coin
3.) Iron Coin
4.) Global

SurvivalBox Guide: Survival Box contains one of the items listed below.

1.) (Blue Premium)
2.) (9-14Th) Arası 'ModelSwicher'
3.) Global Chat
4.) Iron Coin
5.) Gold Coin
6.) Real Cash
7.) Arena Coin
8.) SurvivalKing ! / Title.

Inventory Lock: You can lock your inventory by sending PM to $SYSTEM as !lock password or unlock it with sending PM as !unlock password. Please be aware that there is no coming back if you make a mistake when creating your password or forget it.

Normal Title Guide: There is 100 title scrolls in our server and you can always let us know via Discord if you have a specific request.

Guild Title Guide: There is 43 guild title scrolls in our server and you can always let us know via Discord if you have a specific request.

Color Title Guide: We have 9 different title colors in our server. These colors are red, blue, black, navy-blue, pink, yellow, green, orange and purple.

Mob Slots Guide: We only have mobs at Roc Mountain and Alexandria.

Trade Route: Trade route is shown in the image below.

Devil Guide: We have 3 types of devil in our game. They are different than each other and can be bought with 1 gold, coin or real cash.

Fortress WAR LOG:

This list will be updated every week.

[PvpKING Online) is a game equality and competition is high. You fight against players all around the world, all guilds are welcome in here. Most important thing in here everyone is equal in here, join this fight and represent your country!

WeekFortress OwnerCountry(Guild)DayPoints
1-WeekFeroCukFTWEskiDostlar(Türkiye) Jangan!Friday10
1-WeekFeroCukFTWEskiDostlar(Türkiye) Jangan!Saturday10
1-WeekSmile2DeaTHOutOfConTrol(Egypt) Jangan!Sunday25
--------OutOfConTrol & Egypt
2- WeekFeroCukFTWEskiDostlar(Türkiye) Jangan!Monday10
2- WeekFeroCukFTWEskiDostlar(Türkiye) Jangan!Tuesday10
2-WeekXeno1337UnitedSnakeS(Egypt) Jangan!Wednesday25
2-WeekXeno1337UnitedSnakeS(Egypt) Jangan!Thursday10
2-WeekXeno1337UnitedSnakeS(Egypt) Jangan!Friday10
2- Week----Saturday10
2- Week----Sunday25
----------& --
3- Week----Monday10
3- Week----Tuesday10
3- Week----Wednesday25
3- Week----Thursday10
3- Week----Friday10
3- Week----Saturday10
3- Week----Sunday25
----------& --
  • Monday: FTW starts at 22:30 winner will earn 10 points.
  • Tuesday: FTW starts at 20:00 winner will earn 10 points.
  • Wednesday: FTW starts at 22:30 winner will earn 25 points.
  • Thursday: FTW starts at 20:00 winner will earn 10 points.
  • Friday: FTW starts at 20:00 winner will earn 10 points.
  • Saturday: FTW will be at 20:30 winner will earn 10 points.
  • Sunday: FTW will be at 21:30 winner will earn 25 points.

Update Log:

v.01

v.02

v.03:

Guild Video:

UnitedSnakes !

Guild Video !

OutOfControL!
Guild Video !

Signature:

Code:
[CENTER][URL="https://www.facebook.com/PvpKingSRO/"][IMG]https://i.hizliresim.com/7aWEnL.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[B][I]PvpKingSro; where it all begins.[/I][/B]
[url=http://pvpkingsro.org/][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]OFFICIAL WEBSITE[/COLOR][/B][/url][/CENTER]
Old 02/23/2019, 10:44   #2

elite*gold: 0

this is english ? ....
Old 02/23/2019, 11:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by troiu View Post

this is english ? ....
Old 02/23/2019, 11:41   #4

My bad, i didn't see that, sorry.
Old 02/23/2019, 15:51   #5

full turk server '-'
Old 02/23/2019, 17:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokolouko View Post
full turk server '-'
Yes, majority is Turkish players.
Old 02/23/2019, 19:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupcufiko View Post
Yes, majority is Turkish players.
You write about English but all notice and more only on Turkish
Old 02/23/2019, 19:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milseto View Post
You write about English but all notice and more only on Turkish
English language option will be integrated to game for auto events as soon as possible. Its already translated.
Old 02/24/2019, 20:45   #9

Ye, waiting for eng. option
Old 02/24/2019, 21:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by troiu View Post
Ye, waiting for eng. option
Thank you, we're currently working on it. It will be done in 1-2 days.
Old 02/24/2019, 21:27   #11

160+ fake players
Old 02/24/2019, 21:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminkman View Post
160+ fake players
Hello, no, due multi globalmanager.exe, multi shard server stat programs doesn't represent correct numbers.
Old 02/24/2019, 22:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupcufiko View Post
Hello, no, due multi globalmanager.exe, multi shard server stat programs doesn't represent correct numbers.
Wrong information, even if you have multiple shard nodes, it will display all of them.
Old 02/24/2019, 23:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminkman View Post
Wrong information, even if you have multiple shard nodes, it will display all of them.
No its doesn't represent it, i can prove it to you later.
Old 03/02/2019, 19:16   #15

CHN EURO balance does not exist. There is a "BUFF" for chinese but not compatible with scrolls that euro use, like 100% parry and attack rate. 3 Mastery trees 360 mastery and no dual wepons.
Closed Thread