Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D.R ONLINE | 11DG | 110 | CH & EU | HIGH RATES | FREE SILK | G.O 14.06

Discussion on D.R ONLINE | 11DG | 110 | CH & EU | HIGH RATES | FREE SILK | G.O 14.06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2019, 17:06   #586

elite*gold: 0
thanks it works
Old 06/23/2019, 22:04   #587

2 Guilds Left today

While 7 of the best Server Players and Donators has been banned from game because they said they are leaving

Server is dead

Full Of Bugs and the simplest bugs are not fixed

Gms are not listening to any of the reports

Gm are totally unproffesional and they do totally unproffesional updates

When we said we are leaving he banned us from discord and game

Don't join this server its not worthy

Am asking Elitepvpers admins to close this thread

This is fraud server

they are scamming players donation and banning them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2019, 22:10   #588

Server is DEAD! Since it opened none of the bugs were fixed, lags dealays were never fixed/removed. Bug reports and suggestions were never readed or listened. There is no respect to the players or anyone from Administration from this server. Owner banning top donators without even listetning to them, or trying to talk to them (which he cant cuz his english lvl is 0) This server is a total scam, Name and everything in it were stolen!
DONT JOIN THIS **** BULLSHIT SERVER AND ESPECIALLY DONT DONATE ON IT OR U WILL REGRET IT
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2019, 22:11   #589

Really had my hopes up for this one....nobody to blaim but the managment staff from bottom to top...supporters are uneducated about their own server that they are supporting, moderators are just plain deaf and blind(i have nothing against people with dissabilities) this is just unproffesional from their side to the players...and finnaly the one and only game master...the owner himslelf...self proclaimed the *** of sro...that boi needs some *** whooping...anyway im only glad that i met some nice people while wasting time hre.

Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2019, 22:21   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
#Reopen
#Cleaned

The thread title has been changed including the text , please notify the section Moderators if there's any other project name mentioned by any mean here. The project is called D.R and that's it, so to everyone don't drag any other server name here.

@OP update your thread with the new links and don't mention any other project, also another note make sure you change your signature name , trailer ..etc
Please Check the last replays on this server thread

There is a scam opreated by this gm

its a fraud server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2019, 00:28   #591

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vituskaka View Post
So I played hardcore on this server since release. I donated over 300$ and had almost everything. I left now the server because the Admin is absolutely doing nothing for the game he is just afk whole day and counting his money. Several poeple already left the server because there are still bugs from release, still lag spikes and delays and absolutely no activity except Nova farming. At the end when we dediced to leave the server and tried to talk to the staff on discord they banned people from discord and from the server too. So dont waste your money on this fake Server its even not the original Duckroad its an Admin which had many Servers , melked them and closed them every time . Hope this text make you dont join the Server.
This is the Admin many people will recognize him :
I hate people who lie and make drama, i have all proofs that you only left because we refused to change you Egy Staff to CH weapon, you kept saying that you are a big donator and we must change the weapon, we refused and made it clear that this will ruin the game and all players will left. You charged back all your money and quit, this drama is only because we were taking care of our server, if we were aiming for the money we would changed the weapon for you, because for sure we knew that you were going to charge back the 300$ if we refused, and that's exactly what happened. And now you really talking about money? there's no bigger proof that we don't care about money than this, even ask people at discord. 2 players who left and asked me to give them back their money and we did give them back the money. People like you are the reason of all drama in the servers. I hope i don't see you again in any server i join.

Oh and again, there is no proofs of anything, all the new replies is because those people lost the FW, just like all servers. When they lose the FW they start making rumors at epvp trying to take down the server.

If you have proof of any fraud or scam post it here. @ please check all the replies, all false and rumors trying to take down the server. Please delete it if they don't post a reason, this is a real deal.
Old 06/24/2019, 00:36   #592

Best Game Ever <3

Good Admin`s Good Assisn <3
Fair game <3
lets get up together <3
IGN:SmileToDeaTh
Old 06/24/2019, 00:47   #593

Quote:
Im lying and make drama ? And in the same sentence you say that i charged back ? LUL dude for real how someone should charge back his money he sent you via banking ? Dont act stupid you know its impossible. So If you are so honest and dont care about money please send me my 300$ then back thanks.
Oh i forgot you wont even think about that you will just keep saying that i charged back...
You can charge back, you donated from superrewards, and we are not scammers. Make a case to superrewards if you didn't chargeback yet and we will agree if there's any problem with charging back, we are not scammers to take anyones money, we already charged back to many ppl and i can prove that.

And btw, we haven't ban anyone at discord.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2019, 02:07   #594

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Can vouch, my friends were refunded when they asked for a refund because of the lag.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2019, 03:51   #595

when sing event will give reward out ?
ING: BBC
Discrod: CobaY
Old 06/24/2019, 09:49   #596

IGN: StinGer
Discord name : Stinger
Let's Back to duck baby
Old 06/24/2019, 17:45   #597

Quote:
Alright can i have a refund then because of lag please?
What lag are you talking about? are you seriously playing the game? i've been tracing the server for the past 11 hours and i got 0 dc or lag/delay.
Old 06/24/2019, 18:09   #598

when i start the game either launcer or sro main client it crashes straight away.
What can i do? i got windows 7 64bit
Old 06/24/2019, 18:21   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
when i start the game either launcer or sro main client it crashes straight away.
What can i do? i got windows 7 64bit
Join our discord server, you will find many supporters to help you and fix it for you
Old 06/24/2019, 21:37   #600

This server is dead
Closed Thread