Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18

Discussion on Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/06/2019, 16:56   #361

elite*gold: 0
how long is the server offline
Old 01/06/2019, 18:01   #362

Server is back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2019, 19:29   #363

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
RIIIIIIIGHT, threatening to kick some1 from the team if he reported what paris was doing was just because of an event, right.

And giving a certain person 1B (ofc a turk) and a skill refund scroll (w/e) its called for free. Ye seems like a really nice server, and what stuff have we not heard what he did
Dude stop spreading false **** and get a brain, I compensated several people for our "server sided" mistake. Was not secret or anything else, I would happily do that for anyone lost their gold/scrolls cause of our thing.
Get your facts straight or dont comment, cheers ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2019, 08:28   #364

Server is still open pm me if u need help - Jiub
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2019, 16:36   #365

come and join all this server best server!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 09:51   #366

Great serverlar, Friendly team , Nice system!
it's never too late to join!

#Mo
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 12:42   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
Great serverlar, Friendly team , Nice system!
it's never too late to join!

#Mo
Jojojo stable and without unexpected surprises as delay and things like that. Very well and enjoyable Thx for the experience.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2019, 01:17   #368

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
I was all in on this server until they screwed me on request to return donated silk that was used on bugged items purchased. Supporters claimed everyone would help but in reality it was all bullshit as the Admins refused to. I dont even want it now. Server went downhill due to this kind of treatment and other things that went wrong.
Don't get me wrong either. I dont mind helping a server out by donating. Just rather play on a server with admins that operate it a little more seriously. Like making file backups! hehe
Alright, to address this issue: We gladly gave silk refunds on our reopening. The issue with your particular case was that you had no trace of ANY DONATION AT ALL in your logs. We understand sometimes rare issues can arise, so we offered you two other solutions: 1.) show us proof of your purchase - YOU DID NOT, and 2.) We would investigate deeper and contact you when we found a solution - YOU DID NOT WANT TO WAIT. It's most likely you were a scammer, so do not bullshit with us. We aren't retarded. You are one of the few people to complain of a refund issue, and everyone who has were scammers/people who thought they were smart.

To address your other claims: "Downhill because of this treatment." - As I explained above, we treat every single player equally and fairly, and we give the same services and time dedication to everybody. If you choose to abuse this, and try to fool the crew, it's on you. The main reason for the server going downhill was our rough start and tough luck near the beginning - as you're most likely aware of, we had a game-breaking bug that required a rollback. Our rollback file was corrupted, and we were unaware, forcing us to reopen the server to give all players a fair chance, as well as tend to the damage caused by the bug.

"Like making file backups." - We aren't retarded. Of course, we made a backup. It was out of our control that it corrupted. I, personally, have never seen such terrible luck in ANY server I've played. Because of that unfortunate occurence, we have changed our backup protocol and have more copies on more drives, to prevent another issue like this.

If you have any other complaints, feel free to speak with me personally on Discord: Hype#1337 Have a good night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
1.2k players 1 week ago.. now 639 haha floop
1.) The time this was posted was a short time after we finished our weekly update, so the counts are not a true definition of the server environment. 2.) We lost a lot of players because of our reopening mishap. Spectre is actually the only server to ever survive such an event, at least for this long without further issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja- View Post
how long is the server offline
It was a weekly server update. The server has been back online for a while now. I recommend you join our discord server! We constantly update players regarding updates, maintenances, important changes, downtimes, etc. on our discord server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull1822 View Post
As usual sro community on this server and overall is like a cancer.
Silkroad Community is typically the same everywhere. There is nothing we can do about such things.
Old 01/11/2019, 02:17   #369

"Alright, to address this issue: We gladly gave silk refunds on our reopening. The issue with your particular case was that you had no trace of ANY DONATION AT ALL in your logs. We understand sometimes rare issues can arise, so we offered you two other solutions: 1.) show us proof of your purchase - YOU DID NOT, and 2.) We would investigate deeper and contact you when we found a solution - YOU DID NOT WANT TO WAIT. It's most likely you were a scammer, so do not bullshit with us. We aren't retarded. You are one of the few people to complain of a refund issue, and everyone who has were scammers/people who thought they were smart."

Hype, that was not me that you are going on about in that scenario. You should not reply to things like this without knowing 100% you have the CORRECT facts on a person. LoL.
It was humorous tho to read your mistake.
Good humor.
I will say tho, you do make a good active supporter. You just don't always have the facts straight. I understand, it happens.
Old 01/11/2019, 02:53   #370

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
"Alright, to address this issue: We gladly gave silk refunds on our reopening. The issue with your particular case was that you had no trace of ANY DONATION AT ALL in your logs. We understand sometimes rare issues can arise, so we offered you two other solutions: 1.) show us proof of your purchase - YOU DID NOT, and 2.) We would investigate deeper and contact you when we found a solution - YOU DID NOT WANT TO WAIT. It's most likely you were a scammer, so do not bullshit with us. We aren't retarded. You are one of the few people to complain of a refund issue, and everyone who has were scammers/people who thought they were smart."

Hype, that was not me that you are going on about in that scenario. You should not reply to things like this without knowing 100% you have the CORRECT facts on a person. LoL.
It was humorous tho to read your mistake.
Good humor.
I will say tho, you do make a good active supporter. You just don't always have the facts straight. I understand, it happens.
My bad, @ - kinda coincidental that we had a case with the username "ibondage" with the same complaints as you. Feel free to explain the exact situation to me on discord - Hype#1337. I'll gladly justify actions we took in your case.
Old 01/11/2019, 02:55   #371

elite*gold: 111
Hello @ , I would like to investigate further on this situation, and help you out by any possible/reasonable way. Please kindly re-contact me through discord. Paris#1337
Old 01/11/2019, 22:34   #372

Best Adminlar ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2019, 10:52   #373

there is a bug if you a trade you can buy silk pet then you buy the 500 items and sell again after 16x you get 9 boxes and all have 10 son weapons what is that ??? i pay there and server still die bro no problem for the bug ^^
Old 01/22/2019, 08:44   #374

elite*gold: 26
server closed.
Old 01/22/2019, 16:48   #375

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
server closed.
kk

Tags
cap 90 server, cap 90 sro, silkroad 90 cap servers, silkroad online, sro